Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41502
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2010, 01:32 PM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

ROTFL! that is too funny! In the old SWC TCU was not the program they are today so that's not an accurate prediction of how TCU will fare now. i see this as nothing but a positive for TCU overall, you can argue all you want about the Big East's rep in football compared to the other BCS conferences the facts are that the Big East is a higher level of competition for TCU and they are an automatic BCS bowl for the conference winner. this should also help TCU recruit nationally on the East coast and in the Midwest. Media exposure will be enhanced as well. As long as Patterson is TCU's coach i expect them to remain very competitive in football. TCU is at a high cycle right now and they are ready to move up. Go Froggies!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:55 PM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

How many schools tear down half of a stadium that they cannot sell out and begin construction on building the half stadium that will have even fewer seats that they will not sell out? Brilliance . . . Jerry Jones most be on the Board of Regents.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:15 PM   #18
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

cptj, nice shot of 1/2th of the OU Library (the Bizzell Memorial Library, that is). From the angle of the shot, I see that you are a typical Agro-American, partial to shrubs and other greenery. OAMC has a really nice building, too bad it's used as a silo.

BTW, how'd you get your sister to frost the cake with OU icing? Nice Payne County single-wide she's got, though.

Kid, shame on you for bringing up the uneven history of Phrog football. Davey O'Brien just played a couple of years ago, didn't he?
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 06:56 PM   #19
bigbobftworth
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Hey Randy4Candy, what do you think of the Frogs Now?
bigbobftworth is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 07:47 PM   #20
scooterpie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default 2011 Rose Bowl Champs...

Congratulations TCU!!
scooterpie is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 08:48 PM   #21
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

yea congrats, what keeps Patterson in FTW?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 12:11 AM   #22
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbobftworth View Post
Hey Randy4Candy, what do you think of the Frogs Now?
we breathlessly await your reply. need i remind you i picked da Frogs to beat them badgers? by the way zerOU actually won a BCS game! oh wait they beat a flea-ridden UConn huskies team whose women's basketball team has more standing than their football team does. par for the course for ZerOU.
Old 01-02-2011, 08:36 AM   #23
Wordsmith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
yea congrats, what keeps Patterson in FTW?
About 2 million dollars in salary, a new stadium, he's in a town he likes to live in and his wife has a great job in Fort Worth.
Wordsmith is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:40 AM   #24
Wordsmith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
How many schools tear down half of a stadium that they cannot sell out and begin construction on building the half stadium that will have even fewer seats that they will not sell out? Brilliance . . . Jerry Jones most be on the Board of Regents.
TCU has been selling out games and the stadium is only going down about 2,000 seats. But there will be plenty of premium seats and suites that will make the athletic department more money. TCU only has about 50,000 living alumni and 8,000 undergrad students. The stadium will be a fine size and if need arises the upper deck can be extended in the end zone.
Wordsmith is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:32 AM   #25
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmith View Post
About 2 million dollars in salary, a new stadium, he's in a town he likes to live in and his wife has a great job in Fort Worth.
Indeed, it's not always all about the money. while 2M a year is a lot of cabbage Patty would tell you he never expected this kind of salary when he started coaching, he's a true blue collar kinda guy who grew up working hard in his family's business. unlike his predecessor Franny the fraud who was all about the bucks and had an ego that would make John Holmes' johnson jealous Patty knows he can create his own legacy at TCU. The money's more than good enough and he could have bolted already if he was only chasing the dollars. unless an elite opening comes calling i think he'll stay long term at TCU and become the "Bear Bryant" of Fort Worth!
Old 01-02-2011, 10:38 AM   #26
scooterpie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Indeed, it's not always all about the money. while 2M a year is a lot of cabbage Patty would tell you he never expected this kind of salary when he started coaching, he's a true blue collar kinda guy who grew up working hard in his family's business. unlike his predecessor Franny the fraud who was all about the bucks and had an ego that would make John Holmes' johnson jealous Patty knows he can create his own legacy at TCU. The money's more than good enough and he could have bolted already if he was only chasing the dollars. unless an elite opening comes calling i think he'll stay long term at TCU and become the "Bear Bryant" of Fort Worth!
^^^What they said plus, this is HIS team, HIS program, and I think he loves the fact that he brought it back from the dead and built it from basically nothing.
scooterpie is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:07 AM   #27
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

not quite, actually it was Franny that initially sparked TCU's rise then bolted for 'Bama (hence the Bear Bryant dig LOL) in 1997 TCU won only 1 game and Franny took over in 1998 and posted a 7-5 record, a plus 6 improvement. Franny's last year he posted a 10-1 record, but remember that Franny was only at TCU for 3 seasons so there's no guarantee he could have sustained his initial momentum. The college coaching superhighway is littered with coaches that couldn't sustain their initial turnaround. there was a first year drop off after Patty took over from the Fraud. Patty's first full year he went 6-6 followed by two good years (10 wins in 2002 and 11 in 2003) followed by his only losing year at 5-6 in 2004. i expect this was mostly due in part to uneven recruiting by Franny and Patty trying to get the type of players he wanted while competing as an upstart program against all the heavyweights in the region. Also, he was a first time head coach and there's always a bit of learning curve involved, Franny was a veteran head coach with stints as head coach at Pittsburg State, Texas State and New Mexico. Since 2004 Patty's been on a monster roll and it shows TCU had faith and vision not to get spooked after the 2004 season.

one thing that is clear is that it's Patty's program now!
Old 01-02-2011, 12:25 PM   #28
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Are You Havin' Fun Yet?

Well, guys, winning one game against one of the "big boys" proves nothing. And, it's already been well documented many times over that Texans piss away tons of cash on questionable ventures with mediocre returns on a regular basis, so the stadium addition is a sign of nothing other than to gain a greater capacity than Ford Field at SMU. Besides, the WPA handiwork, while nice and somewhat historic, was in dire need of an upgrade.

It's pretty obvious from watching the game that the Fwoggies as currently configured will have a hard time with large, fast bodies over a 12 week season and like it or not, that's gonna be a real, big, problem. I'd also say that Patterson out coached and out adjusted the Wisconsin staff during this partucular game.

As far as the Sooners' record in BCS games goes, three of those losses were in the Championship Game and all of your teams were sitting on their asses WATCHING...LOL! Hmmm, they didn't even get there..hee hee hee. I hope they enjoyed their nachos and popcorn.

We'll see how things go when the FWCA schedule contains teams with more size, speed and depth than their current collection of opponents. Crow while you can because I'll be serving 'em up to you an 2012. Bon appetit!
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 12:51 PM   #29
bigbobftworth
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Randy sounds like sour grapes to me. I should say I have no love or loyalty to TCU. But TCU has an outstanding program and they will only get better, winning the Rose Bowl and moving to the Big East is a huge recruiting tool. I think TCU will have a good program for many years and should do quite well in the Big East.
bigbobftworth is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 09:39 PM   #30
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
TCU has been selling out games and the stadium is only going down about 2,000 seats. But there will be plenty of premium seats and suites that will make the athletic department more money. TCU only has about 50,000 living alumni and 8,000 undergrad students. The stadium will be a fine size and if need arises the upper deck can be extended in the end zone.
and all were in the Rose Bowl? I did not see ANY neutral colors

News Flash, just got an email stating the UConn coach is going to Maryland
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women