Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60729
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42413
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36835
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2010, 03:57 PM   #16
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

For hobbyists, unscented baby wipes do wonders when in doubt. For providers, summer's eve has a nice wipe when you're also in doubt.

I usually ask the gent if he needs to freshen up or take a shower. If he declines, I will usually take a baby wipe and clean the area myself.

I can see Vito's side of things. Its not always easy telling someone they stink (BO) or have a funky smell downstairs. You run the risk of offending and hurting that person's feelings. I don't know about other women, but I'm very aware of how I smell. I'm also OCD about going to the doctor for female checkups though.

As a provider, we should be more aware of what is going on with our bodies.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:23 PM   #17
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Are you a finger sniffer. :-)
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 07:34 PM   #18
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Just think how much easier it is.....no muff, no hairy balls LOL. It seems universal clean the cooter (you like that one LOL) and attend to your sweaty nut sack.
growler is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:01 PM   #19
JackJohnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Default Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat View Post
Could of been a variety of things. Yeast infection, bacterial infection, a forgotten tampon...yes, that DOES happen to girls more frequently than you would imagine.
[SNIP....]

Not everyone pays close attention to the "health" of their vagina. (Though they should)
If I'm with a provider who pays so little attention to her "business asset" that she forgot a tampon (really.. Ive dated many girls outside the hobby, and I've NEVER heard that one) or doesn't pay close attention, then wow.

If youre a surgeon, you sure do care if someone slams your hand in a car door. Given the wide vareity of beautiful women there is a common denominator among female providers... they all have vaginas.

You're right, they should.. and if they don't... I would tell them, as a lead in to... see ya.

I would encourage folks who get that kinda stuff to leave reviews warning the rest of us. Caveat emptor (again) and let the market regulate like it should. Providers are paid for their services, we can vote with dollars.

On another note.. just... ewwwwwwwwwww

JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:28 PM   #20
mojoworkin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 102

There is no reason for guy or gal to not be freshly showered 30-60 minutes before the meeting. If you still stink after that time frame, other factors may be involved. To show up with BO, bad breath, or funky body parts is not only rude, but disrespectful to the other person.
mojoworkin is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:10 PM   #21
BottomFeederKC
Tequila?

Encounters: 177

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestmonique View Post
?.. it seems like no matter how good I wash my stuff, I can smell the condom smell and it doesn't smell good to me...
That's the smell of latex. Use non-latex (polyurethane) condoms and avoid the smell. Problem solved.
BottomFeederKC is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:43 PM   #22
nycalcharlie2003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Non-latex condoms may NOT provide the same level of protection against HIV!!!! They have not been tested as extensively as have latex condoms.

I once also had a provider whose crotch stunk - I have NOT been back to see her. If that is the level of hygiene that is practiced, then I am not interested.

If possible, I shower just before leaving for an encounter. If that is not possible, I ask the lady if I could freshen up. With ladies who know me, it is not a problem. With new ladies, it is one way to break the ice.
Charlie
nycalcharlie2003 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:51 PM   #23
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

I was a stripper for a long while and I knew countless women that had "forgotten tampon" stories. So it DOES happen frequently, as I already said.
If you're not a woman then you don't know. No ifs, ands or buts.
I'm sure most of them wouldn't tell their boyfriend that this happened to them because men think that time of the month is disgusting anyway and don't want to discuss anything pertaining to that time frame.
Hell, I'm a woman and I think it's gross.
But yes, girls do need to pay attention to their lady parts since they ARE our "business assets". I agree with that one.
I was just offering some examples of things that could have been at the root of the problem.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:52 PM   #24
zen
Valued Poster

If you can't stick a finger in ur vag and smell it before i arrive, then you are most likely not gonna be much fun anyways.
zen is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 03:55 AM   #25
Starry69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

It would seem to me that if a pussy stinks enough to drive someone from the room you probably don't need to tell the provider. She would be able to smell it herself, shouldn't she?

I've ran into that one time, quite a while ago. I was getting a massage and the lady allowed me to insert a finger into her vagina. The smell came wafting out and I gotta believe there's no way she wasn't aware of it!
Starry69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 05:11 AM   #26
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Odor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry69 View Post
It would seem to me that if a pussy stinks enough to drive someone from the room you probably don't need to tell the provider. She would be able to smell it herself, shouldn't she?

I've ran into that one time, quite a while ago. I was getting a massage and the lady allowed me to insert a finger into her vagina. The smell came wafting out and I gotta believe there's no way she wasn't aware of it!
My thoughts exactly. If it is that bad, the provider should know and not depend on clients to tell them. There goes my massage fantasy!
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 09:38 AM   #27
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29
Default "Sharing Space"

Quote:
Could of been a variety of things. Yeast infection, bacterial infection, a forgotten tampon...yes, that DOES happen to girls more frequently than you would imagine.
I know a girl who started getting sick and went to the doctor and they discovered a used condom stuffed up all the way inside of her and it gave her some sort of infection that made her ill.
Just my opinion, but you should of told her. Not everyone pays close attention to the "health" of their vagina. (Though they should)

That reminds me of a time when a girl I went on a date with accused me of "giving her something" after we had played. I was like, "well, I noticed a bit of a smell when I got there... so I didn't DATY with ya. Since she had no insurance, I paid for her to take a visit to Planned Parenthood while I went to my Dr. My tests all came back clear same as my test I took the month before (I am tested regularly). She got back from her meeting at PP and found out that she had been "sharing space" as we called it. She had forgotten a tampon inside her and it had gotten pretty far in there and ended up causing all sorts of negative health problems for her. So much so that she needed antibiotics to clear up her situation!

I was sure going into it that it wasn't me... but was happy to have the proof.
FireSerpent is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 09:45 AM   #28
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

As far as skidmarks and funky balls go... honestly, I am SO surprised at the guys who would do such a thing! I treat the majority of my meetings with a provider the same way I would a date. I shower, shave, cologne, do the manscaping and make sure I'm as flawless as I can be, even when going casual. Why do all this? Because I like having a positive experience for myself and my provider. I mean, how often is a lady going to want to accept your call if you got the funk of 40,000 years and don't look like you take your experience with her seriously?

In real life... if you are in a situation where you'd be spending $80 - $350 on a date with a girl you're going to look the part. You're going to do whatever it takes to seal the deal. It is not too much to ask to wash your junk, your ass, smell nice, and have clean/trimmed fingernails at the very least.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:54 AM   #29
topnotchmassage
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 26603
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I was a stripper for a long while and I knew countless women that had "forgotten tampon" stories. So it DOES happen frequently, as I already said.
If you're not a woman then you don't know. No ifs, ands or buts.
I'm sure most of them wouldn't tell their boyfriend that this happened to them because men think that time of the month is disgusting anyway and don't want to discuss anything pertaining to that time frame.
Hell, I'm a woman and I think it's gross.
But yes, girls do need to pay attention to their lady parts since they ARE our "business assets". I agree with that one.
I was just offering some examples of things that could have been at the root of the problem.
Thanks for keeping it real...gross or not
topnotchmassage is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:00 AM   #30
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycalcharlie2003 View Post
Non-latex condoms may NOT provide the same level of protection against HIV!!!! They have not been tested as extensively as have latex condoms.

Charlie

Do your research Charlie. There are several non-latex condoms out there which protect against HIV and other STDs that won't leave a woman smelling like a racetrack. Normally I use Magnum Thin or Magnum XL condoms and have switched completely to using polyisoprene condoms (like the avanti BARE condom from Durex). They're just that good!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women