Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2014, 09:25 PM   #16
DToxxx
Valued Poster

If I take longer than 5 minutes she not doing it right
DToxxx is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 10:18 PM   #17
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cute papi View Post
Not to brag but I do not cum with a condom. The shortest raw was 30 minutes. Just have good body control I quess

^ LOL
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 10:29 PM   #18
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by surcher View Post
It's been a very long time, but I'm guessing what seemed a little less than two minutes. I was 16 and working at Burger King and there was this gorgeous, 35 year old Mexican woman working there too, to whom I was definitely infatuated and she knew it. One night her ride didn't show up and she asked if I could give her a ride. No problem. Shortly after I drove out of the parking lot she asked if there was a private place we could stop. English was definitely her second language, but I understood what she meant. I knew just the place. Five minutes later we were there. I turned off the car and she leaned over, gave me a kiss, grabbed my already hard cock, unzipped my pants, pulled it out and started blowing me! I tried to hold back, but it was so good I just couldn't hold it and I blew a huge load. She took it all without missing a beat until she swallowed every drop. I wanted to reciprocate, but she said she didn't have time, her husband would suspect something if we took anymore time. Sure enough, he was there waiting when we pulled up to her house. The next night he was there on time. He gave me some dirty looks. Unfortunately, it never happened again and less than a week later she was gone, no doubt with hubby's influence.
^ LOL.

I worked at BK for a short while in HS. One of my hot co-workers stone-walled me for weeks until one day as she was putting salt on the fries I whispered in her ear: "I'll eat your pussy." After all that trying those ended up being the magical words. lol. That same day at closing we went into the freezer and it was a quick BJ I came in bout 2 min or less. The next day I ate her out at closing in the women's restroom.
Old 04-16-2014, 11:08 PM   #19
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
I worked at BK for a short while in HS. One of my hot co-workers stone-walled me for weeks until one day as she was putting salt on the fries I whispered in her ear: "I'll eat your pussy." After all that trying those ended up being the magical words. lol. That same day at closing we went into the freezer and it was a quick BJ I came in bout 2 min or less. The next day I ate her out at closing in the women's restroom.
How was the taste?
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 06:33 AM   #20
aintgettingyounger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
^ LOL.

Did you have it "your way"?
aintgettingyounger is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 07:12 AM   #21
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Cool

Quote:
one day as she was putting salt on the fries....
.....The next day I ate her out at closing in the women's restroom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarunga View Post
How was the taste?
Salty, I would guess???
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 11:59 AM   #22
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarunga View Post
How was the taste?
Lol its been a long time so dont remember but I recall wanting her more so it must have been delicuous. Kiesha was like the black version of Marilyn Monroe for a minute so the sex appeal was there.
Old 04-17-2014, 12:15 PM   #23
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by aintgettingyounger View Post
Did you have it "your way"?
No I did not because she wouldn't let me fuck. She was madly in love with her boyfriend but didn't consider oral as cheating. Saw her many yrs later and after 2 kids and many pounds she wanted to talk talk. It was a no go for me by then.
Old 04-17-2014, 02:14 PM   #24
idiot savant
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Good grief. Probably 1 minute. I was 18 and visiting a buddy of mine in the Air Force. He was stationed at McChord in Tacoma, Wa. One night, we went out to the titty bar (Foxes). It was the first time in my life I saw a real live naked woman. Then, when I was getting my first lap dance ever, and she was rubbing her ass in my lap, it just happened. Had to have only been a minute, because I remember she kept going for awhile.

Good thing I was wearing dark jeans.
idiot savant is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 02:39 PM   #25
spear88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

spear88 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 10:03 PM   #26
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Cool Oops at Club Rollexx!!!

Wow, can't believe it's been twenty plus years, but around new years 1994, out with the fellas, Miami/Opa-Locka, FL at the LEGENDARY Club Rollexx (way before the name change). I was getting a lap dance from a fine little yellow bone spinner named Cheeseburger(I swear to God that was her stage name). I only lasted one song, so I guess that would be about three minutes or so.

Island_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 04:57 AM   #27
wynter_ice
Account Disabled

User ID: 205586
My ECCIE Reviews

wynter_ice is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 09:18 AM   #28
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

During my senior year in high school, I worked part time at a large furniture store. I was a very fit athlete and worked out daily at that age. I used to work in the warehouse, and always wore shorts and a tank top in those days. We had a mid forties bookkeeper that was constantly throwing out sexual innuendo at me, complimenting my physique, and occasionally touching my body (not the privates) in a sensual way. She also went out of her way to rub her big tits against me every chance she could. I was good with girls my age at that time, but I was somewhat naïve and simply had no game when it came to grown women. Looking back, she was relentless with me, but I simply didn't know how to respond to her. This was back in the late seventies, you never heard of 40 plus year old women and teenage boys hooking up. I enjoyed all her attention, and fantasized about her almost every night when I rubbed one off. She was a tall, slender woman with a huge natural rack on such a slim frame. I just couldn't believe that she actually wanted me. I just thought she was having a little fun with me. I was scared that if I came back on to her, it would scare her away and all the attention she was giving me would stop.
One day when I was about to leave work, she had purchased a makeup table and asked me to bring it out to her car. She knew I only lived a mile or so from her home, and asked if I would come by and assemble it for her later that evening. Still not expecting to get laid, (but hoping) I was very excited to be invited to her home. Went home, showered, and put on my skimpiest tank top and shorts. Got to her house and she was wearing a pair of cut off Daisy Dukes and a little spaghetti strap top, no bra, and her hair was still wet from just getting out of the shower. I had never seen her looking so sexy. She invited me in and gave me a big lingering hug for coming over to help her. She looked so damn hot in that little outfit, and smelled so damn good, I got instant wood while we stood there and shared a little small talk. I can't remember all of the exact verbal exchange, but in a joking way, she said something to the effect of, "You should have never worn those little shorts over here, do you know how easily I could peel those shorts right off of you?" For the first time, I said something to the effect of, "Please do." Without saying another word, she started kissing me passionately and grabbing my dick through the material in those little silk shorts. She literally started pulling off my tank top and shorts within under a minute. I was more turned on than I had ever been in my life, and probably since! Ha, my "rub off" fantasy was coming true. It was even better than I had ever imagined. I doubt a full minute and a half had passed, and she practically dragged me to her couch and pulled me on top of her. I was butt naked and she was still fully clothed. She was all over me, moaning and kissing me passionately while grinding those little shorts up against my dick. She was so aggressive with me, it was almost like she had gotten out of women's prison. She started aggressively stroking my rock hard dick. Within probably thirty seconds, I knew I was just a stroke or two away from busting a nut. Even at that age, I had been sexually active with girls my age, and I knew cumming at this stage was going to be extremely embarrassing. I reached down and pulled her hand away from my dick. I guess she got the hint, but immediately started grinding against me. I bet she only thrust her hips against me three or four times and I came all over her little shorts. I couldn't have been more embarrassed! She was very understanding, even pretended to be a little flattered, and we proceeded to the bedroom. Once she stripped out of her clothes, I bet I was fully erect in another minute or so. Her body was even better than I had ever fantasized. And her divorced pussy was as tight as any girl I had ever been with. Poor gal, we fucked four times that night. I doubt I lasted more than a few minutes the first three times. Finally, on the fourth fuck it took me forever to cum, and she got properly fucked. Or, at least as properly as I knew how in those days. Long story short, we fucked almost every evening for months. Even saw her occasionally throughout college and right up until I met the gal I was going to marry. I learned a lot from her. I still look back on her as my best sexual partner ever.
On an amusing note, I got divorced at 39 years old. Like most guys, as soon as you get separated, you immediately begin to think of all you potential sexual partners. I immediately thought of her, than I quickly thought about the math. She would have been in her mid sixties. I never made the call. I almost regret not making the call, who knows, she may have still been a hot piece of ass. Sorry about turning this into a novel, but I still look back on that as one of the hottest memories from my youth.
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 10:19 AM   #29
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

In cat years?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 10:41 AM   #30
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I'll add to this thread later on when I'm at my computer. Reading it has reminded me of my greatest belief, that the best sex is the sex you don't know you're going to get until you're actually getting. I enjoy this hobby, but I 'hate' planned sex, and this is all this hobby is.

Guys would cum quickly if they got more spontaneous sex. I know I would. Like, say, if a hot provider, one that I've been ogling the showcase of forever, walked in right now and interrupted me typing this and said, 'let's fuck, right now!', I would probably nut in 3-5 mins, easy. It really wouldn't help if she was wearing something particularly skimpy that would activate my visual senses. Sight, smell, and even the slightest touches can sometimes trigger instant animalistic sexual urges.

Even walking through a mall or store, for example. If a woman wearing next to nothing is smelling good as hell with that body spray shit they be wearing kinda grazed me as we pass by each other, particularly her soft, plush ass gliding over my groin area (in, say, a tight space like door entrance or a table partially blocking the way, etc), my dick would get hard, almost INSTANTLY. Sometimes shockingly quick. I've even had to fight back the impulse to cop a feel (definitely if she's a stranger). When it happens, I feel my body temperature go way up.

I've had a small few appointments like that, where I either wanted some pussy so bad or she simply threw herself at me so strongly that I blew inside of 5 min (one girl, a phone book agency girl back in the day, just walked in the room and threw her tongue down my throat. Yes, that encounter was fun. A condom was put on somewhere in there, by one of us). Being in the hobby, the use of latex probably delays the process by double in those instances. Without a rubber you could probably count the number of pumps it took to blow.

I wish more appts went this way. All this methodical, scripted sex takes all the enthusiasm out of it.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women