Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2014, 04:04 PM   #16
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
You shouldn't be making fun of those Hoes LD that could be you one day ...oh YEAH I forgot you are a HoE .LOL
I got a sponsor already.. do your part and send a donation to takeitintheface.org.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 05:12 PM   #17
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
I was thinking the same thing ;look at how she kept moving! When guys try to put their hands in my fresh do, I bob and weave away from those hands. Bob and weave.
I honestly on overnights try to put ladys in as many positions as I can to fuck up that hair. Its sexy to see that, and turns me on. Sistas ain't having it though mostly.

But I just hate when they come to the shower with the cafeteria waterproof hairnet.....talking about let's get freaky.......instant shrinkage......and their big booties block all the warm water anyways.........lol if we getting freaky in the shower let's get real wet....comb the weave out......I'm worth it dag nabbit......

How much of a tip is enough to mess the hair up?

Only time I really want a lady to wash her hair and body is when she takes a smoke break. But sisters don't or won't. That smell sits in their hair and I feel I'm cuddling with the marlboro man. You won't believe how many ladies willbe damned before they get that hair touched, wet, or messed up.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 06:11 PM   #18
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post

How much of a tip is enough to mess the hair up?

Only time I really want a lady to wash her hair and body is when she takes a smoke break. But sisters don't or won't. That smell sits in their hair and I feel I'm cuddling with the marlboro man. You won't believe how many ladies willbe damned before they get that hair touched, wet, or messed up.
Well I have my hair natural now so to mess with it isn't a big deal, hell you can grab it from thr back if you want. but with the weave in, about 150, depending on the kind of hair. Nobody wants to pay that much to have their hair messed up.
Old 04-06-2014, 06:38 PM   #19
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Well I have my hair natural now so to mess with it isn't a big deal, hell you can grab it from thr back if you want. but with the weave in, about 150, depending on the kind of hair. Nobody wants to pay that much to have their hair messed up.

Sometimes you got to grab the hair.............LOL

Sweat it up and mess it up...........LOL
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 06:54 PM   #20
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I called. But the number doesn't work.
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 06:59 PM   #21
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Funny ass video and I feel your pain on the hair,

One of my most annoying NCNS's, well the guy asked me to put my hair in high pig-tails (not exactly a grown women's favorite hairstyle) for our 10am so I do as he requested, with my hair still kind of damp, well he NCNSed me so of course I take my hair down as soon as I realize he is not coming and for the rest of the day I was left with these awful dents in my hair on both sides of my head where the rubber bands had been. Even a flat iron wouldn't get the creases out!
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 07:19 PM   #22
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Id be willing to bet a NCNS "golden shower" or "scat" session would be worse if they were late or didn't show up. That I'm sure would perturb many.

None of those are my forte persay. But I wonder what exactly do those ladies who offer that eat or drink prior to the presentation for best results. I'm too scared to look in the BDSM part of this site to find out lol.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 07:25 PM   #23
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
150, depending on the kind of hair.

Dammit!!! I pay like triple that for my white girl weave. Wtf???

Ya that's a funny clip! I'bout died laughing as soon as the music started. Good stuff.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 07:28 PM   #24
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Id be willing to bet a NCNS "golden shower" or "scat" session would be worse if they were late or didn't show up. That I'm sure would perturb many.

None of those are my forte persay. But I wonder what exactly do those ladies who offer that eat or drink prior to the presentation for best results. I'm too scared to look in the BDSM part of this site to find out lol.
not on topic for here but in the forum Another Realm we discuss it alot. Try there if you really want to know.

Remember guys, sponsoring means caring, so sponsor a hooker today.
Old 04-06-2014, 07:36 PM   #25
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Remember guys, sponsoring means caring, so sponsor a hooker today.
If we sponsor, do we get one of those stickers to put on the back window of our vehicle?....Guys love stickers...Ijs
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 09:08 PM   #26
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Dammit!!! I pay like triple that for my white girl weave. Wtf???

Ya that's a funny clip! I'bout died laughing as soon as the music started. Good stuff.
that would be a starting point LOL weave is big business right now so if you look you can get some better deals. If you're paying that just for the hair it must be an exotic nationality, or you're paying too much. What do you buy, Brazilian? Peruvian?

I don't play that shit so unless my sponsor wants to pay for it I'd never pay that much for some damn hair.
Old 04-06-2014, 09:54 PM   #27
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Mrs. Subway Sammich Must Be The Producer...

You freakin read my mind!
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 10:19 PM   #28
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
that would be a starting point LOL weave is big business right now so if you look you can get some better deals. If you're paying that just for the hair it must be an exotic nationality, or you're paying too much. What do you buy, Brazilian? Peruvian?

I don't play that shit so unless my sponsor wants to pay for it I'd never pay that much for some damn hair.
Malaysian beads or something like that. Idk. They come on a tract but they have these metal loop beads with silicon inside and snap shut around my hair shaft with these little specialty pliar-type thingies (no glue or heat, no bonding with the hair at all just the pressure of the silicone tight against the hair) I get different colors so I buy four bags at a time but they last a year bc I don't use the whole bag. I get maintenance done every 6-8 weeks and the hair changed out every 4-6months. Pay 600 for the change out and 100 for maintenence. Do i need a save a ho fund for my white girl weave???

Btw, great pick on a doubles in Dallas. BSB is smoking hot and super sweet! Have fun up here
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 01:20 AM   #29
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I will, a lot of playtime, Shuck n Jive, Bone Daddy's on my list..

how can I go wrong? lol
Old 04-07-2014, 02:52 AM   #30
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
I remember now where I have seen this crazy ass dude. He is Ashy Larry from the Chappelle Show............LMAO

Guest021824 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women