Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA
test
Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42454
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36908
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-14-2022, 06:49 PM   #16
Swagger2017
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Thanks for the review

Looking at the last few posts somehow this comes to mind

White knight? No. But don't post things that are untrue. Also if you are paying less than $350 /hr. or less than $750 for an overnight you might as well go to the nearest kennel and get it on real doggy style. Better get that cauliflower wart checked out soon bruh. Nasty.
Old 07-14-2022, 07:00 PM   #17
Swagger2017
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger2017 View Post
This is total b.s. End of story.
The 2 pop limit is total bs
Old 07-14-2022, 08:47 PM   #18
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
The 2 pop limit is total bs
And you know how?
Old 07-14-2022, 09:03 PM   #19
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittlicker View Post
And you know how?
*cough*mandle*cough*
Old 07-14-2022, 11:44 PM   #20
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
White knight? No. But don't post things that are untrue. Also if you are paying less than $350 /hr. or less than $750 for an overnight you might as well go to the nearest kennel and get it on real doggy style. Better get that cauliflower wart checked out soon bruh. Nasty.
You are so obvious it isn't even funny.
Old 07-15-2022, 05:41 AM   #21
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
*cough*mandle*cough*
Come on AG! You know there's none of them on this site.
Old 07-15-2022, 08:26 AM   #22
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittlicker View Post
Come on AG! You know there's none of them on this site.
Of course not, mandles are against site rules so they obviously do not exist.

Bubby, what else does our Lucy have to say? And why is she channelling her innermost thoughts through a 3rd round draft pick with 3 posts in 7 years?
Old 07-15-2022, 09:07 AM   #23
BubbyBrister
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
Of course not, mandles are against site rules so they obviously do not exist.

Bubby, what else does our Lucy have to say? And why is she channelling her innermost thoughts through a 3rd round draft pick with 3 posts in 7 years?
She said that Tim Worley doesn't know the difference between a punt and a kick-off.

I've never met her, I'd like to, but scheduling is either difficult or she's not interested in meeting me. I just shared what she publicly shared in Discord.

I do worry about her, she was in meltdown mode over this thread.

I think she's one of the best local providers in terms of looks, and she's not unreasonable (at all) with her rates. If people don't dig her vibe, don't see her. I don't think anyone's reviews of her are out of bounds, just as a human, I wish didn't take them so seriously.

Quality of a blowjob is subjective. Weird sounds is subjective. If someone in this community wants to book an overnight and doesn't because the community provided bad information - why not correct it?

Also awkward to post here since she either has a mandle or someone sends her screenshots.
Old 07-15-2022, 09:55 AM   #24
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbyBrister View Post
She said that Tim Worley doesn't know the difference between a punt and a kick-off.

I just shared what she publicly shared in Discord.
That all makes sense, I messaged Weegie Thompson to see if he had any additional info
Old 07-15-2022, 03:21 PM   #25
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

No it's not, she told me flat out because I said "does an overnight give me as many pops as I want" she said to me "no I will do 2, maybeee 3" I said "so it's not a true overnight?" and she went dark

Don't call my posts b.s without proof. Unless of course you are Lucy in which case........

Quote:

This is total b.s. End of story.
Old 07-15-2022, 03:24 PM   #26
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

maybe get the mods in here to ban another, as Swagger is full of bs. All his posts defending Lucy almost as if he is Lucy hmmm. Helen Keller can see through this mess
Old 07-15-2022, 05:56 PM   #27
Mpopsyes
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Old 07-15-2022, 07:06 PM   #28
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

The shit in Pittsburgh is getting to be crazy. Just this week we had a member wish death on another, and now Lucy likely making 2 accts here. It couldn't be more obvious and yes she did tell me she only allows 2-3 pops over night. So unless she changed her mind (doubtful) what I said was true. she probably realized that 2 pops in an overnight would not be worth her wild rate and is trying to back track and say it never happened. I'd be willing to bet if you book the overnight you aren't going to be pleased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpopsyes View Post
Old 07-15-2022, 07:13 PM   #29
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

So you automatically take her side? I've never once given bad info here. I've pm'ed countless guys here valuable info and you're going to believe what she said on discord? Sure she's in meltdown mode she realizes nobody is going to pay her overnight rate for 2 pops. She thought she was smarter than all of the guys here. Sorry I'm not a white knight and I like to give true and helpful info to the other guys here just as many of them have done for me over the years.

It's called giving back, try it some time. And no I don't mean by showing the providers screenshots from reviews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbyBrister View Post

I've never met her, I'd like to, but scheduling is either difficult or she's not interested in meeting me. I just shared what she publicly shared in Discord.

I do worry about her, she was in meltdown mode over this thread.

I think she's one of the best local providers in terms of looks, and she's not unreasonable (at all) with her rates. If people don't dig her vibe, don't see her. I don't think anyone's reviews of her are out of bounds, just as a human, I wish didn't take them so seriously.

Quality of a blowjob is subjective. Weird sounds is subjective. If someone in this community wants to book an overnight and doesn't because the community provided bad information - why not correct it?

Also awkward to post here since she either has a mandle or someone sends her screenshots.
Old 07-15-2022, 07:21 PM   #30
jedo321

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Thanks for the review

Looking at the last few posts somehow this comes to mind
RuneScape? Loved that game.
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Lucy - Tryst - PGH - 412-206-9556

AMPReviews.net