Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2020, 05:32 PM   #16
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Another ONE STARs cuts and pastes Beebsy!

Miss me? Happy Belateds Thanksgiving, titfuckers

LOLLING!
Using your other handle and not being able to comfort the truth...what else is new?? YOU CAN'T DISPUTE THE TURTH when it stomps your ASS!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 05:33 PM   #17
oeb11
Valued Poster

Looks like YR/hh cannot resist utilizing multiple handles again.!!
And posts only name-calling nonsense, per usual.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 06:48 PM   #18
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
I don't bet with a welch...your word means nothing to me.

He may be scottish
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 06:56 PM   #19
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
He may be scottish
Possibly kenyan?

Asking for a friend
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 07:00 PM   #20
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
mole and the DPST's are in depseration mode - Severe deflection and denial about the racism they trumpet at anyone opposed to their agenda of take away Americans freedoms.

It has grown Stale - and meaningless - the 'epithet' racism - No longer means anything - because the epithet callers don't even understand that their own Racism against black peoples exists to enslave and keep in DPST captivity in DPST shit-hole cities - and keep the Black peoples afraid to stand up for themselves and their own freedom from DPST SLAVERY!!!

ya

depseration mode

whatever the fuck that is...not as bad as cat a tonic....
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 07:15 PM   #21
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
post PROOF of Trumps (racism).
Let me know if you want more bb1961.

-Donald Trump kicked off his 2016 presidential bid by disparaging Mexican immigrants."They are not our friend, believe me," he said. "They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

=According to The New York Times, Trump said during a meeting in June that Haitians "all have AIDS." The White House vehemently denied the report.

=Trump said that Nigerian immigrants wouldn't ever "go back to their huts" in Africa.

-Trump said that Afghanistan is a "terrorist haven."

-During the 2016 presidential election, Trump called out a Gold Star Muslim family and insinuated that the mother wasn't talking because she was Muslim."If you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say. You tell me," Trump said in an interview with ABC News in July.

-In May 2016, Trump said that federal judge Gonzalo Curiel couldn't hear the Trump University case fairly because he's Mexican. "We're building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, He is giving us very unfair rulings—rulings that people can't even believe," he said.

-Before his career as a politician, Trump allegedly wouldn't rent to black people back in the 1970s. This led to his company being sued twice by the Justice Department for discrimination.

-Trump claimed that President Barack Obama was not born in the United States.

-When Trump addressed the Republican Jewish Coalition in December 2015, he called himself "a negotiator like you folks," which many people said brought up Jewish stereotypes.

-Trump once said, "Laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that," according to John R. O'Donnell, author of the 1991 book Trumped!

-The president blamed "many sides" for neo-Nazi violence last year.

-Trump retweeted anti-Muslim propaganda from a far-right British group last November.

-During the 2016 presidential election, Trump pointed to a black man and said, "Look at my African-American over there."

-He retweeted false statistics about white homicide victims after a black activist was kicked and punched at one of Trump's rallies in Alabama.

-Trump asked African-American reporter April Ryan to set up a meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus. Prior to this exchange, he said that many African-Americans were "living in hell," in reference to conditions in inner cities, Politico reported.
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 08:04 PM   #22
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post

-Donald Trump kicked off his 2016 presidential bid by disparaging Mexican immigrants."They are not our friend, believe me," he said. "They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

=According to The New York Times, Trump said during a meeting in June that Haitians "all have AIDS." The White House vehemently denied the report.

=Trump said that Nigerian immigrants wouldn't ever "go back to their huts" in Africa.

-During the 2016 presidential election, Trump called out a Gold Star Muslim family and insinuated that the mother wasn't talking because she was Muslim."If you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say. You tell me," Trump said in an interview with ABC News in July.

-In May 2016, Trump said that federal judge Gonzalo Curiel couldn't hear the Trump University case fairly because he's Mexican. "We're building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, He is giving us very unfair rulings—rulings that people can't even believe," he said.

-Before his career as a politician, Trump allegedly wouldn't rent to black people back in the 1970s. This led to his company being sued twice by the Justice Department for discrimination.

-When Trump addressed the Republican Jewish Coalition in December 2015, he called himself "a negotiator like you folks," which many people said brought up Jewish stereotypes.

-Trump once said, "Laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that," according to John R. O'Donnell, author of the 1991 book Trumped!

-Trump retweeted anti-Muslim propaganda from a far-right British group last November.

-During the 2016 presidential election, Trump pointed to a black man and said, "Look at my African-American over there."

-He retweeted false statistics about white homicide victims after a black activist was kicked and punched at one of Trump's rallies in Alabama.

-Trump asked African-American reporter April Ryan to set up a meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus. Prior to this exchange, he said that many African-Americans were "living in hell," in reference to conditions in inner cities, Politico reported.
Most is true. Some taken out of context and other claims were brought by anti-trumpers! The true parts are reality that the left wont admit too!
Trump is not racist! Hes done more for blacks than the old plantation biden family ever thought of!
antifa and blm is racist!
Old 10-18-2020, 08:12 PM   #23
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Trump is not racist!
It's hard to believe that you could read the quotes from Trump, and still believe this. I guess de-nile is not just a river in eqypt.
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 08:19 PM   #24
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
It's hard to believe that you could read the quotes from Trump, and still believe this. I guess de-nile is not just a river in eqypt.
Logic eludes you!
Old 10-18-2020, 08:41 PM   #25
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
He may be scottish
Nope he's a liberaltarian and you're a libtard.
Liberalism is a spineless choose...thanks for choosing MoleHole.
Old 10-18-2020, 08:47 PM   #26
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:

You ain't given SHIT!!

"According to The New York Times"...NUFF SAID!!
Your statement..."Trump said that Afghanistan is a "terrorist haven." IT IS!!
Your statement..."Before his career as a politician"...your mistaken again, (47 yrs) bitten is the career politician not Trump...you just list shit without ANY links!!
Who recently said..."you ain't black if you don't vote for me"...Hint it wasn't Trump!!

36,300,000 ResultsAny time
Biden: If You Don't Vote for Me, 'You Ain't Black'
https://freebeacon.com/2020-election/biden-if-you...
"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black," Biden said Friday morning during an appearance on The Breakfast Club. Recent Stories in 2020 Election ...

Racist Joe Biden: ‘You Ain’t Black’ if You Don’t Vote For ...
https://gellerreport.com/2020/05/racist-joe-biden...
Biden's 'you ain't black if you do not vote for me' is symptomatic of the faux-Democrats' posit that blacks are intellectually incapable of thinking for oneself, unlike some old white politician who sounds like a slave owner. Historically, the so-called Democratic Party advocated slavery, the …

WATCH-Biden: If You Don't Vote for Me, 'You Ain't Black ...
https://twincitiesnewstalk.iheart.com/content/2020...
Biden: If You Don't Vote for Me, 'You Ain't Black'. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device. Videos you watch may be added to the TV's watch history and influence TV recommendations. …

Joe Biden: If You Don’t Vote for Me, “You Ain’t Black ...
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/05/22/...
Posted on May 22, 2020 by sundance. Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden went on the Breakfast Club radio show Friday and told the black host: “if you’ve got a problem figuring out whether to vote for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”. Questioning the racial bona fides of a black voter through this prism of Biden’s own racism and prejudice

Post the sources...I did.
Better luck next time...
Your correct about the left and their living on the plantation the the liberals have kept them on over the many decades...Trump has done more for the blacks than ANY liberal has ever done.
His black support is higher than any Republican in history.
Old 10-18-2020, 08:57 PM   #27
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
You quoted ZERO sources...you're the libtard in denial.
Old 10-18-2020, 08:59 PM   #28
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Logic eludes you!
He could marry logic...they have no relationship with one and other.
Old 10-19-2020, 08:20 AM   #29
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Joeys ( Mr Maggoos ) is a swamp thing he will say whatever at the time if he can remember
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women