Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2017, 07:00 PM   #16
Mr. Rogers
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Even though there is no way to know what actually happened, blaming the providers needs to stop. Maybe it did look like she was into it and wanted it to happen but it's very easy to manipulate video through editing to make it look a certain way. She obviously isn't consenting to have the video released.

I'll say this. If it's true and he did even a fraction of what she said then he is showing predatory behavior and is a danger to the community. This is what makes it so dangerous. There is no for sure way to know what happened.
Mr. Rogers is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 07:07 PM   #17
Guest121018
Account Disabled

Encounters: 98

I personally have no need to share this kind of stuff... In fact I don't understand the need to defile a woman in order to prove my masculinity or defile her so that others wont see her. Shit, maybe it's for some other reason that is beyond me.
Guest121018 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 07:08 PM   #18
FuzzyMcDice55
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers View Post
Even though there is no way to know what actually happened, blaming the providers needs to stop. Maybe it did look like she was into it and wanted it to happen but it's very easy to manipulate video through editing to make it look a certain way. She obviously isn't consenting to have the video released.
Why should we stop blaming them? They chose to be here. If they didn't want this shit to happen, she should have considered another path in life. If she just had to pick this path, she shouldn't have let the guy take videos of the activities. Sorry. Don't really feel sorry for her.
FuzzyMcDice55 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 07:18 PM   #19
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyMcDice55 View Post
Why should we stop blaming them? They chose to be here. If they didn't want this shit to happen, she should have considered another path in life. If she just had to pick this path, she shouldn't have let the guy take videos of the activities. Sorry. Don't really feel sorry for her.
You created your account yesterday....and already participating in controversial coed duscussions...yea....i would take anything you say with a grain of salt...

Edit: who were you previously....thats a better question!
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 07:19 PM   #20
Mr. Rogers
Premium Access

Quote:
I'll remember that if we come in one day to you posting about how you were robbed by some pimp. Just because you are paying a woman for sex, it doesn't give someone else the right to rob you. Just because you leave your front door unlocked does not give some asshole the right to walk through it and steal your shit. Just because this woman decided to fuck for a living does not give some asshole the right to blackmail her, nor does it give some other asshole the right to judge her.

I hate going down these rabbit holes because no one ever wins but enough is enough. I can't sit back and be an active hobbyiest and use these boards but stay silent when this kind of shit goes on.
Old 07-24-2017, 07:20 PM   #21
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362

he started to brag about this vid around 6 weeks ago.. he even posted that anyone could contact him and he would send it out to them.. well apparently he never sent it out these past 6 weeks.. which brings us to today..

she stated below that he used said vid to blackmail her.. it now makes sense that he didn't distribute the vid back when he first advertised it - yes he had it - but it seems he was in fact using the vid as leverage over her..

i believe her

Quote:
Originally Posted by xomadison6 View Post
After this session I saw him two more times. The third time I was blackmailed into it by him holding the video over my head telling me don't blame him for what he posts. He says come see me & I'll stop. Shouldn't of gone but I did. At this point I knew he was a complete fucking psycho.
honest_abe is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 07:41 PM   #22
nosweat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

Madison did the right thing here by saying her piece.. that's for sure!!
This is a brutal and dark side of this business when it turns into forced activities or coercion.. if it was a willing act by both parties than so be it.. providers need to be aware that photos and videos once they are made- its out there. There is no room for either a hobbyist or a provider to blackmail; coerce or hold anything over either parties head.. just bad business
nosweat is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 07:41 PM   #23
FuzzyMcDice55
BANNED

Quote:
I'll remember that if we come in one day to you posting about how you were robbed by some pimp. Just because you are paying a woman for sex, it doesn't give someone else the right to rob you. Just because you leave your front door unlocked does not give some asshole the right to walk through it and steal your shit. Just because this woman decided to fuck for a living does not give some asshole the right to blackmail her,
Yawn....if I get robbed by a pimp, it means I was doing something I should not have been doing and God is punishing me for my sinful behavior. It is obvious God is working in mysterious ways to punish me for my wicked ways. And I accept the terms.

Since God's lost child chose a wicked path, his humble servant TronHorn356 is using blackmail as a way to punish her for her wicked ways. He is doing God's work. I applaud him.
Old 07-24-2017, 07:45 PM   #24
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362

Quote:
Since God's lost child chose a wicked path, his humble servant TronHorn356 is using blackmail as a way to punish her for her wicked ways. He is doing God's work. I applaud him.
almost sounds like you might be TronHorn356
honest_abe is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 07:46 PM   #25
Mr. Rogers
Premium Access

Quote:
Yawn....if I get robbed by a pimp, it means I was doing something I should not have been doing and God is punishing me for my sinful behavior. It is obvious God is working in mysterious ways to punish me for my wicked ways. And I accept the terms.

You're dead to me. Go say three Hail Marys and slap yourself 100 times.
Old 07-24-2017, 07:56 PM   #26
FuzzyMcDice55
BANNED

Quote:

You're dead to me. Go say three Hail Marys and slap yourself 100 times.
What does football have to do with this?
Old 07-24-2017, 08:01 PM   #27
Guest090519-1
Valued Poster

Quote:

I'll say this. If it's true and he did even a fraction of what she said then he is showing predatory behavior and is a danger to the community. This is what makes it so dangerous. There is no for sure way to know what happened.
Adding on to that:
  • She's an 18 year old girl and he's a grown man. Manipulating her is about as easy as sitting there and asking her to do something firmly. Ask yourself if you have the mental advantage over a girl that age. (No disrespect to you or other 18 year olds, Madison.) I would love to know who says "no" to that. Certain things come with age and that happens to be one of them.
  • While this is a case of he said/she said, this isn't the first time we've seen what sounds like vindictive behavior from the reviewer. Look at his No review of Arianna Lust. I can't reveal much on that due to it being in ROS, but essentially you see a situation where he potentially gets upsold and then takes out his anger on her. Not violently so please don't misread that. There's just a reason a number of commenters asked what was wrong with him in that review.
  • The argument of "they're both there of their own free will" is also extremely narrow minded. Sure, they both showed up of their own free will, but they showed up for very different reasons. Business vs pleasure. One person is much more likely to feel like they need to be there.

For the record, I have never met Madison or even spoken her. Same with Tronhorn - I haven't spoken with him before either. This is just my view on the situation from the outside looking in. Also, Eccie seems to be drama city lately so I figured I'd join in for a post.
Guest090519-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 08:16 PM   #28
Stevemans407
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Hey Madison, I am very sorry that happened to you. Please be careful. I was not there and don't know the details... nor have not seen the videos... but the best advice I have is to just say no to whatever you are not comfortable with .... and walk away. I am not judging but knowing that he was blackmailing you ... you should have know he was going to post it. Anyway what's done its past please move on and enjoy the hobby and what positive attribute will have to your life.
Stevemans407 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 08:19 PM   #29
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Tronhorn, is fuzzy your new handle?
mrredcat43 is online now   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 08:22 PM   #30
FuzzyMcDice55
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post

Edit: who were you previously....thats a better question!
No one. I just signed up yesterday....

Feel free to PM me with your guesses! They will all be wrong.

On Topic - OP find your true calling and get out of here before it is too late. You still have a chance to save yourself. You are so young and breathtakingly beautiful . Don't let predators like God's trusty Lieutenant TronHorn356 continue to defile your beautiful vessel.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women