Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161288
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37122
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2014, 06:44 AM   #16
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

What the hell does almost got towed mean?

In what an hour?

Tow truck drivers don't unhook! Their boss dispatched them there, and they can't come back empty handed.

Sounds like paranoia, especially if it wasn't an overnighter.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 07:28 AM   #17
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
Macbeth, the second biggest white knight, Bestman2000 being the first, should be taken for what its worth.........>national enquirer!
OP don't waste your time!
Hahaha you calling me a white knight hahaha I don't even know this hooker hahahha listen some of you are just so stupid you expect a provider to be on the ground for you and treat u like a king because you think they should serve u like a slave n u forget they are human beings trying to make a living ..granted some are nuts however you are paying to use their time which doesn't grant anyone to treat another human being as a slave and your will is law. If you come to a location and you are uncomfortable simply get the hell out or park your car and risk the tow. You looking for illegal pussy and you are worried about your car being towed lol omg the logic is out of this world. I would be worried about the cops busting me for prostitution than my car getting towed .
Re read his post again and slow down and logically reason it out. It isn't hard logically reason it out with a considerate mind and if you reach to any other conclusion that he was right in being upset because he didn't want to park where she asked him or to find a parking spot on his own then I CANt help you.
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 08:10 AM   #18
playerplano
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Hey OP you did the right thing ! We all have to decide what level of risk to take. I don't care what sets off your spidy sense ! If you are not comfortable you should leave. If it's clearly marked and you get towed what kind of dumb ass would you be ?

I love the idea of her putting her car in the back to maybe get towed LMAO !
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 11:10 AM   #19
jimmy simpson
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
What the hell does almost got towed mean?

In what an hour?

Tow truck drivers don't unhook! Their boss dispatched them there, and they can't come back empty handed.

Sounds like paranoia, especially if it wasn't an overnighter.
When I went to her complex the first time she told me where to park. The space was not marked reserved. It didn't have a number and there was no sign saying residents only. After the session I was walking back to my car. I saw a tow truck pulling in to the parking lot. A guy was standing next to my car pointing at it. I ran to my car and left before the truck could hook up. As I was leaving I asked the guy what was going on bbecause there were no signs. He said it doesn't matter you can only park in visitor parking. If I had left her apartment 5 minutes later my car would have been gone. I really liked the provider because she gave me one of the best bjs of all time. So I really wanted to see her again. The girl that got mad at me on the phone was her roommate. Not the provider I saw last time.
jimmy simpson is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 11:13 AM   #20
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Fair enough, thanks for responding.
If it were a provider I wanted to see I would have found a place to park.
But I see girls in downtown Austin and that's a nightmare.
No need for the roommate to get shitty with you
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 11:15 AM   #21
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
If you want some pussy then you have to park or go home, you too high maintenance that you are arguing with a hooker over a parking space. You obviously didn't want the putang that much.
Quote:
Hahaha you calling me a white knight hahaha I don't even know this hooker hahahha listen some of you are just so stupid you expect a provider to be on the ground for you and treat u like a king because you think they should serve u like a slave n u forget they are human beings trying to make a living ..granted some are nuts however you are paying to use their time which doesn't grant anyone to treat another human being as a slave and your will is law. If you come to a location and you are uncomfortable simply get the hell out or park your car and risk the tow. You looking for illegal pussy and you are worried about your car being towed lol omg the logic is out of this world. I would be worried about the cops busting me for prostitution than my car getting towed .
Re read his post again and slow down and logically reason it out. It isn't hard logically reason it out with a considerate mind and if you reach to any other conclusion that he was right in being upset because he didn't want to park where she asked him or to find a parking spot on his own then I CANt help you.

blackhat-Stupid-Internet_Police.jpg
novacain is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 11:17 AM   #22
jimmy simpson
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
You missed the point. I wasn't upset. She was upset yelling and cussing because I didn't want to park in a non visitor space. And I didn't want to park at the gas station as she suggested. I never raised my voice. I was calm and polite. She is the one that started yelling and cussing me out. I was not treating her like a slave.
jimmy simpson is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 01:01 PM   #23
cinnamonshark
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Wink

Next time...schedule an outcall.
cinnamonshark is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 03:41 PM   #24
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

It was a good call on your part. No matter what p head post (again n again). I was left hanging at a gate once for 10 minutes, and she called me a flake for leaving
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 09:25 PM   #25
KaitlynDior
PSE Extraordinaire

User ID: 207164
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I gotta say though if I got showered up and did my hair and makeup really nice to get ready for you and you canceled on me over a parking space I would be pretty upset, all-though I understand your point of view as well. You just didn't want to get your car towed
KaitlynDior is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 11:16 PM   #26
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think you absolutely did the right thing. I love the idea too of having the provider park in an iffy spot and you take hers. It costs at least 300 to get a car from impound. Plus cab fare to get there. In my 2nd month of providing, i I was just getting started and didn't know about parking rules in my not very nice Ft Woth apt complex. Sure enough one of my clients got towed, since he didn't park in a visitor spot. He came back and told me and I was horrified and so upset for him. He was very, very nice and didn't blame anyone. He had only brought enough to pay my donation, and it was late at night, too late to call a friend. I had no choice but to give him the donation back for taxi fare and impound fees. He was a nice guy and I trusted him..I usually do. And the very next day, he brought the money back to me plus extra and became a regular. But from then on, I made CERTAIN I found them a visitor spot. Thank goodness there was always at least one, but if there hadn't been, I would totally understand that he couldn't stay. We could have just rescheduled for another day.
It's great being in an upscale place in N Dallas now with lots of visitor parking.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 06:57 AM   #27
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaitlynDior View Post
I gotta say though if I got showered up and did my hair and makeup really nice to get ready for you and you canceled on me over a parking space I would be pretty upset, all-though I understand your point of view as well. You just didn't want to get your car towed
This is an excellent pro and con on the entire issue. What hobby lesson can we learn from this?

Don't get showered and made up at an incall with historically shitty parking amenities and don't make appointments with wimmin who have incalls with historically shitty parking amenities.
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 09:45 AM   #28
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaitlynDior View Post
If your incall has parking issues and you know it does.. then that would fall on you, not the client. One of the first things I considered when I got my current incall was ample, safe, away from the main road parking.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 10:02 AM   #29
deltadog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

You did the right thing bro. It wasnt worth all the money you would have been out of if your ride would've gotten towed.
deltadog is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 10:12 AM   #30
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Nope, you weren't that bad guy.

It's her job to make sure she is in a place that has plenty of parking.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women