Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162325
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2012, 03:14 PM   #16
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
I have not watched SOA, but I would like to start.

I'd like to start from the first season. How do I go about it? I've got U-Verse and i want to watch for free. Do I just use On-Demand to start with Season 1, episode 1?
see if this helps

http://www.ovguide.com/tv_season/son...season-1-82696
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:29 PM   #17
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Thanks. But that is strictly over the computer - small screen - right?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:38 PM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Thanks. But that is strictly over the computer - small screen - right?

after looking at each link I dont even know if its puter friendly free ... but yup, way smaller than a big screen ... the ads from the link incude netflex, maybe thats an option and as close to free as you can get .. outside of that
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:44 PM   #19
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.amazon.com/Roku-XS-1080p-Streaming-Player

Kayla had mentioned this product in another topic awhile back and although it's on my wishlist, I don't know much about it.

However, it might solve your issue from computer to television.

Maybe she, or someone who is familiar with this thingie-ma-jiggy, can share their thoughts.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:57 AM   #20
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

ROKU!!!!! Get a ROKU. Actually they have a ROKU2 now but the first one works just fine. It channels your Internet to your tv.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:54 AM   #21
classyatlantan1
Account Disabled

I watched the debates and then watched SOA afterwards....when it came on again at 1am.....got to see last weeks and this weeks...... I am ready for the next one!
classyatlantan1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:33 AM   #22
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I started watching SOA last season. Couldn't get enough. I need to watch the first season(s).

Did anyone watch the season opener of American Horror Story? The first season was awesome. I'm hooked on this show too.

Another show I can't wait for is The Client List with Jennifer Love Hewitt. She is so damn sexy.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:03 AM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

I watch Burn Notice for one reason ...

Fionia ...

the earth moves when she walks..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:07 AM   #24
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
I started watching SOA last season. Couldn't get enough. I need to watch the first season(s).

Did anyone watch the season opener of American Horror Story? The first season was awesome. I'm hooked on this show too.

Another show I can't wait for is The Client List with Jennifer Love Hewitt. She is so damn sexy.
The Client List is already out. Not sure if it was canceled or not but I believe so.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:06 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
I watch Burn Notice for one reason ...

Fionia ...

the earth moves when she walks..
Finally, CBJ7. We have found common ground! I drool (more than usual) when she's on. I'm glad it's on Hulu. And it's a great show besides having her, but she is gorgeous!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:47 PM   #26
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

SOA and Justified are about as good as it gets for TV drama.

Anybody know when Justified starts back up again?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:02 PM   #27
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Finally, CBJ7. We have found common ground! I drool (more than usual) when she's on. I'm glad it's on Hulu. And it's a great show besides having her, but she is gorgeous!

the plots are always good, the action scenes are somewhat over the top in real life ... both are irrelevent when Fi strolls in the room .... whew.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:09 PM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

+1!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:43 PM   #29
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

The Client List is due back. Jennifer Love Hewitt recently hurt her ankle (I think that's what she hurt) while trying to get in shape for taping of the show.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:17 PM   #30
gulflover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

They haven't released the dates for Justified yet, but I'm guessing it will be in late January like Season 3. That show is just full of awesome. And Walton Goggins' cameo on SOA this year had me in stitches. But no Transgender hooker is going to get 2K to do anything, so that bugged me a bit.

Season 5 is definitely more intense, and I've been watching since the beginning. I think part of it is people were griping about how there weren't really any consequences for the Sons' bad behavior (and the season 4 finale truly did suck with that Deus Ex Machina move), so the writers said "Well, we'll show you." That scene with Tig's daughter burning was truly gut wrenching, even though she was such a minor character, but Opie's pipe scene was one of the most intense moments I've ever seen on TV. I stayed up that night thinking about it. Jax's retaliation on the prison guard last week was pretty brutal too.
But I think part of what this season is about is Jax finally having the throne. Remember, this show was basically conceived as a twist on Hamlet. So Hamlet's finally the King, and he used to promise how things were going to be so different when he got to be Pres. And yet they really aren't, except that the club may be getting ever deeper into bad shit. The last couple of episodes have been about establishing that Jax is really one ruthless motherfucker. We knew he could be hard when he needed to (killing Jay Karnes in s1) but he's supposed to be a basically good guy.
Kurt Sutter has said he wants 7 seasons and he'll probably get them. And I have really liked Jimmy Smits turn this year. Too bad the rest of the Gemma storylines are such a drag.

And, COG & CJ7, Fiona (Gabrielle Anwar) looked soooo much better in early '90s movies like Scent of a Woman. She had some BAD plastic surgery and it's a shame. The show to watch purely for the heroine's looks if nothing else is Covert Affairs. Piper Perabo has a killer smile and TIGHT body.
gulflover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women