Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2022, 07:01 AM   #16
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
who cheats 1st race ????
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffchicken View Post
Liars, thieves, conniving cocksuckers, evil cunts……. Better than dating a politician
I thought OP is asking about a Whore, slut, stripper etc. Sir

this is the wrong forum for post about Gov Nanny... mmmm with all the makeup she does look doable for her age.

But I'm sure Op is thinking of dating a WHORE that yes, would be a bit fewer lies

then you have Op is on a SHMB. So my question is who cheats first
the X john or the X whore ????

Whore as in SEX or SEX for bucks. Not political whore for power n bucks

Sir Op, don't do it. Unless its ok for both ta play around
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 07:07 AM   #17
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Dating a Provider?

Remember this. When said retired provider wants the newest handbag or newest smartphone and you cant/wont "give" them that item. Guess what happens?

Learn the word ""NO"". It is very powerful and will show a womans true nature.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 08:25 AM   #18
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 521559
My ECCIE Reviews

Jesus christ, you guys seriously think that once any sex worker is gets into a committed relationship, something as stupid as a handbag will be enough to make us "relapse" into sex work? Get therapy, yall were clearly hurt at one point

If you choose to start dating a woman who would throw away loyalty for a material object. That is a personality flaw YOU overlooked. Somebody doesn't one day just decide, "I love Tim/Greg/whoever but I really need the newest phone!".
valkyra is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 08:35 AM   #19
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyra View Post
Jesus christ, you guys seriously think that once any sex worker is gets into a committed relationship, something as stupid as a handbag will be enough to make us "relapse" into sex work? Get therapy, yall were clearly hurt at one point

If you choose to start dating a woman who would throw away loyalty for a material object. That is a personality flaw YOU overlooked. Somebody doesn't one day just decide, "I love Tim/Greg/whoever but I really need the newest phone!"
sorry YES. My ATF was married and would ask me to take her shopping to spend her whore bucks. Hubby thought he saved her
Once done shopping it was off to the notel to pay me back on loan she overspent, and some bucks to start refilling her piggy bank

She loved Dick and Bucks so she cheated a Lot. MMMMM now in a nursing home mmmmm Got to find a way to see her mmmm

"I love Tim/Greg/whoever but I really need the newest phone!"
that would be I love every Tom, Dick or Harry and new stuff. Mam
Now you may not be the same, But have you tested that ???? And if he was a client well, he'll cheat also Mam
Old 09-22-2022, 08:56 AM   #20
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:

If you choose to start dating a woman who would throw away loyalty for a material object. That is a personality flaw YOU overlooked. Somebody doesn't one day just decide, "I love Tim/Greg/whoever but I really need the newest phone!".
forgot a AC story

A pimp and one of his Ho's fell in love and both got out. 4 years later she found out he was buying hooker time at the AC to piss him off she started hooking but would not give him the cash. Which one won, their lawyers

many out n back story's at the AC
like after 10 years she wanted out, guess how she paid her lawyer

So I'll stick with if its not open for BOTH ta fuck around its a no go
Old 09-22-2022, 10:39 AM   #21
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:

If you have the thought process of - anyone who does xxxx for work is a scumbag/worthless/degenerate, then you should probably not date someone in that line of work.

What a mess this board is!
Yeah, I always love the double standard, i.e. "it's okay for me to pay for sex but not for you to get paid for sex."

rooster is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 12:20 PM   #22
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
I've been down this road several times and always attempted to keep it open and who gives a shit who fucks anyone at anytime. It doesn't always work but I've had fun....PM will have a word or two about this I'm sure...
wells ...actually ...plastic man ...done thoughts ...ya dids gones downs fer the long ...jimmie nap

...buts glads ta ...knows yer stills breathin ans hopefully stills ...poopin
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 03:29 PM   #23
todwheelbarrow
Valued Poster

no matter what in time. they will start whoring again. they don't understand what loyalty is . as stated once a whore always a whore. .you can never change that fact. they say they retired no it's only a break in till they decide for what ever reason to start whoring again. so get involved and date or fall for the bitch she will fuck you over . it's only a matter of time.
todwheelbarrow is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 05:55 PM   #24
todwheelbarrow
Valued Poster

and one other thing I tried that game of having a relationship with a whore . claims she stop whoring.she never stopped thought she could keep it utr but shit will always show it self. after the whoring life it's all they know . and always return to it .
todwheelbarrow is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 07:09 PM   #25
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Jesus christ, any tax dodging criminal who gets into a money sucking relationship, something as stupid as a handbag will abso-fucking-lutely be way more than enough to make us rocket back into funneling cock! I got to get therapy, because I was clearly incarcerated at one point

If you choose to start having tragically humorous sex with a skin monster who would throw away your tiny penis and tiny amount of cash for a big gulp and a pack of menthols. That is a law of the universe YOU overlooked. Every funnel is incapable of human emotion other than the greed that says I really need the newest phone!".
wanted to be ...sure the words ...rang ...true
Old 09-22-2022, 07:24 PM   #26
pillowlips
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

I have never met a retired provided that completely stopped. I have ran into many retired providers and had lots of fun all over again. Every girl is a hooker. Just depends on how much time you wanna put into it.
pillowlips is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 09:07 PM   #27
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillowlips View Post
Every skin monster is a hooker. Just depends on how much cock you wanna put into it.
yer all ...set
Old 09-23-2022, 06:13 AM   #28
Mr Dingleberry
Valued Poster

The bitterness in this thread because You chose crappy women to date... LOL
Mr Dingleberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 07:46 AM   #29
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry View Post
The bitterness in this thread because You chose crappy women to date... LOL
even most of the good ones have a wild history.

IF one can get them too think ya safe to tell, Some of the pillow talk is better than the sex. If its true or not.
Old 09-23-2022, 01:21 PM   #30
BakeWakeNShake
Premium Access

Quote:
I'm going to give some genuine advice from a provider's perspective:

The most important thing in ANY relationship is honesty. In dating a provider or an ex-provider, this rings especially true. If she is a retired provider and she IS considering exiting retirement for whatever reason (financial struggles presumably), she *should* feel comfortable enough with you to tell you about her concerns and why she thinks that is a good solution, and the two of you can talk about it. As long as you are OPEN to her point of view there will never be any reason for her to go behind your back, and if you aren't comfortable with it you can explore other options. Presumably you have enough RESPECT for her to understand that she is talking about returning to WORK if that is ever something that comes up. But if she is retired, then why is there any concern? Sounds like a lot of weak male egos. Enjoy your time with undoubtedly a beautiful woman who has spent her life giving love to everyone around her. Now all of that beautiful energy is all yours. Enjoy.

All in all. We are PEOPLE who are WORTHY and DESERVING of LOVE. As are all of YOU. That is why sex workers do what we do! To shower love and affection on those who are uninspired in other areas in life. Why do so many of you look down on us for that??

If you have the thought process of - anyone who does xxxx for work is a scumbag/worthless/degenerate, then you should probably not date someone in that line of work.

What a mess this board is!
well said miss! To think that these men are mostly married and unhappy in their relationships but could never look upon themselves and why they are seeing providers while still married And talking dumb on the very providers they run to for comfort and love. I believe it to be very correct that most of these providers and providers at least the genuine ones are in it so that they can shower and share love among people who don't have it or can't get it on their own. I don't think I could ever date a provider while still working but but being open and honest in any relationship is so important, And it's very obvious that most of these men couldn't even fathom honesty honesty in their normal relationships.
BakeWakeNShake is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women