Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2018, 07:34 PM   #16
AMAZING.ALANNAH
🆈🅾🆄🆁🅰🆃🅵🅼🅸🅻🅵

User ID: 54509
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

UMM TO ALL OF YOU ASS HOLES WHO FELT THE NEED TO DIRECT ME AND WHERE I SHOULD POST THINGS YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK. I TYPE IN ALL CAPS CUZ I WANT TO AND IF THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL PUTTING MY BUSINESS OUT THERE WHO GIVES A FUCK CUZ I DAMN SURE DONT NOR DO I GIVE A FUCK HOW ANY OF YOU ASS HOLES FEEL ABOUT IT. AND FOR THAT MATTER ITS NOT EVEN "BUSINESS" TO BEGIN WITH. SO UNLESS YOUR A MECHANIC AND WILLING TO HELP ME PLZ TAKE YOUR RUDE UNWANTED COMMENTS TO A THREAD WHERE SOMEONE ASKED FOR THEM OR WHO GIVES A FUCK. SO MANY OF YOU PEOPLE ARE SO FUKKN RUDE AND UNNECESSARY ITS PATHETIC. I JUST HAPPEN TO BE IN A BIND AND I SEE PEOPLE ASKING ALLLLLLLL THE TIME FOR DIFFERENT THINGS ON HERE AND UNLESS YOU WROTE THE RULES FOR THIS SITE AND FORUM
DONT TELL ME WHERE MY POST IS OR ISNT APPROPRIATE. LASTLY THESE ARENT SOME SHADY ASS PEOPLE I JUST RANDOMLY HAD LOOK AT MY CAR GENIUSES, THEY ARE MECHANICS, EVEN WENT TO A COUPLE DIFFERENT SHOPS. SMH SO RESPOND WITH MORE BULL SHIT I DAMN SURE WONT ENTERTAIN IT ANYMORE THAN I HAVE WITH THIS POST. FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU TO EACH OF YOU JERKS.
AMAZING.ALANNAH is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 07:38 PM   #17
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH View Post
UMM TO ALL OF YOU ASS HOLES WHO FELT THE NEED TO DIRECT ME AND WHERE I SHOULD POST THINGS YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK. I TYPE IN ALL CAPS CUZ I WANT TO AND IF THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL PUTTING MY BUSINESS OUT THERE WHO GIVES A FUCK CUZ I DAMN SURE DONT NOR DO I GIVE A FUCK HOW ANY OF YOU ASS HOLES FEEL ABOUT IT. AND FOR THAT MATTER ITS NOT EVEN "BUSINESS" TO BEGIN WITH. SO UNLESS YOUR A MECHANIC AND WILLING TO HELP ME PLZ TAKE YOUR RUDE UNWANTED COMMENTS TO A THREAD WHERE SOMEONE ASKED FOR THEM OR WHO GIVES A FUCK. SO MANY OF YOU PEOPLE ARE SO FUKKN RUDE AND UNNECESSARY ITS PATHETIC. I JUST HAPPEN TO BE IN A BIND AND I SEE PEOPLE ASKING ALLLLLLLL THE TIME FOR DIFFERENT THINGS ON HERE AND UNLESS YOU WROTE THE RULES FOR THIS SITE AND FORUM
DONT TELL ME WHERE MY POST IS OR ISNT APPROPRIATE. LASTLY THESE ARENT SOME SHADY ASS PEOPLE I JUST RANDOMLY HAD LOOK AT MY CAR GENIUSES, THEY ARE MECHANICS, EVEN WENT TO A COUPLE DIFFERENT SHOPS. SMH SO RESPOND WITH MORE BULL SHIT I DAMN SURE WONT ENTERTAIN IT ANYMORE THAN I HAVE WITH THIS POST. FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU TO EACH OF YOU JERKS.

Just wait darling, I am sure your phone and PM will be blowing up with people long on advice and short on help.
motor is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 09:11 PM   #18
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

I need ear plugs.
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 04:06 AM   #19
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 05:50 AM   #20
Col0002
BANNED

Encounters: 28

I’m sure guys will be lining up to help after your second response.

Also caps normally indicate yelling which I’m guessing is what your going for?
Col0002 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 07:16 AM   #21
CG2014
Premium Access

You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar...
Old 07-26-2018, 08:40 AM   #22
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

Did any guy suck her dick yet? Lol
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 09:13 AM   #23
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Ah, now I see why you don't have enough business to be able to maintain your vehicle. I may not have any mechanical skills, but I was thinking about calling you for a session to try to help you out. But I can't meet with someone that responds like this. Still, I wish you luck.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 10:02 AM   #24
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crock View Post
Ah, now I see why you don't have enough business to be able to maintain your vehicle. I may not have any mechanical skills, but I was thinking about calling you for a session to try to help you out. But I can't meet with someone that responds like this. Still, I wish you luck.
I agree with Crock. You need money for a mechanic. A public meltdown on the board will only attract the wrong people who will take advantage of you and leave you in a worse spot. Right now you are branding yourself as an unhinged provider and a potential risk.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 10:14 AM   #25
CG2014
Premium Access

Question

It's oo bad about her attitude.

I have helped many ladies over the years with car troubles and even assisted a couple in purchasing cars and many times asking nothing in return - as long as they don't give me drama and BSC and attitude and remain good friends.

I have women in the real world I've known since the 80's that I have helped many times over the year with just about everything that I still keep in touch with on a weekly basis and never once fucked them. Just friends being friends.

It's not always about money and sex.

I have been there: not having a car and taking the bus or walk and your life is pretty much useless and meaningless when you don't have dependable transportation.

The bus is useless, you can't no longer go from point A to point B in 20 minutes. You have to go from point A to point C to point D back and then change direction to go to point E before you can go to Point B and by the time it's all said and done, it's been 2 hours.

Nowadays if you don't own a car, you have an additonial option to call an Uber or a Lyft but that costs money, $7 average just for the first mile and about $1 for each additional mile during non peak non price surge time.

So whenever I hear of some lady who can't even get around to do the most basic things in life: go to work, go to the grocery store, go to a doctor, take their kids to school or even just run a quick errand 1 mile down the street and so on, it's heartbreaking.
Old 07-26-2018, 11:56 AM   #26
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow since when do you have a heart
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 11:58 AM   #27
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Lyft or uber is better than foot taxi
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 12:31 PM   #28
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col0002 View Post
I’m sure guys will be lining up to help after your second response.

Also caps normally indicate yelling which I’m guessing is what your going for?
I have a customer, a mild mannered middle aged white guy who types in all caps. I don't think anything of it. I deal with the content more.

I took the liberty of distilling your message to the salient points and my response in the body of your message:

Quote:
OK SO HERE GOES. A COUPLE WEEKS AGO I HAD A WRECK AND IT MESSED UP MY CONDENDOR FOR MY AC. IT SHOOTS THE FREON BACK OUT.
First, what kind of car? Make, model, year?
Wreck enough to damage AC condenser might indicate body damage. If so, is it possible to install a new condenser as is or will body work be needed?
Once the condenser is installed the system needs to be evacuated and re-charged, something usually left to a professional. Also assume a new receiver/dryer or filter will be needed since the system has been compromised.

WELL NOT ONLY THAT MY BRAKE PADS IN THE FRONT ARE GOING OUT,
Front pads are the easiest part of this situation and as suggested rotors might be needed as well.

AND MY FUEL INJECTORS ARE MESSING UP,
How did you come to this conclusion? Is the CEL (check engine light) on? Have you gone to AutoZone or PepBoys for a free Diagnostic Check?

I THINK ITS THE VALVE COVER OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
As stated earlier the VC is not related to the injectors. If the cover is leaking you would have a loss of oil that might cause you to have to add oil more often than usual or you might smell the oil being burned and that is pretty stinky. Again, how did the cover enter the diagnostic environment?

ANYWAY, IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO WOULD BE WILLING TO COME CHECK THINGS OUT FOR ME, AND POSSIBLY HELP ME OUT. IM WILLING TO PAY OR BARTER SERVICES, OR BOTH, BUT I CANT AFFORD TO PAY FULL PRICE . IM NOT LOOKING FOR A HAND OUT JUST A LITTLE DISCOUNT SO TO SPEAK. ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. I NEED THIS TO BE ASAP CUZ I CAN FEEL WHEN I DRIVE THAT MY CAR IS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE AND ITS ABOUT TO GIVE OUT PROBABLY.
Some more info would help, location of car, kind of car, etc. PM me if you have not resolved this.

She is correct, many others have used this Forum to reach out for assistance. No harm in asking and no reason to call her out on it. Having your car mess up and feeling helpless about it is not much fun, no matter who you are, male or female.
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 02:06 PM   #29
Souper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

since I type with no caps I am qualified to tell you what the car problem is. you need to reverse your forward bearings and adjust the multiscosity of your framous. that should do the job. this is a rough crowd allanah lol
Souper is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 03:13 PM   #30
JustaDawg
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Wow since when do you have a heart
Damn... That's a sexy pic...
JustaDawg is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies