Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41244
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2016, 02:22 PM   #16
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Money never made me as a man. Yes money is a necessary prerequisite for meeting these ladies, but the way in which I meet ladies it always feels better to be treated as a friend rather than a trick or client. For some that's harder to establish because you don't give enough up about yourself and open up. But with me preferring multihours and preferring generally to see the same ladies in pursuit of regulars it's imperative that I try to establish some type of connection. Nothing weird, but it's cool to be exposed to someone elses vulnerability at times. I can have sex with anyone, I'd just rather see ladies I like . . . . . versus ladies that are just availiable.

On the flip side of that.......there are dudes in the hobby I know that have a totally different approach to the hobby than me. Moreso business and leverage. Ultimately when the money is there, they seem to gain the same leverage as a guy being nice or attentive. There is no advantage to either until you meet someone worthy of that advantage. Taking advantage of a friend is definitely easier, because you can exploit them. When you keep it business your least likely to be taken advantage of, but you shield yourself from the types that are mad cool otherwise.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 02:35 PM   #17
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I absolutely, 100%, GUARAN-FUCKING-TEE you that if I could fuck my wife regularly, I WOULD NOT spend money on hookers! But, that's just me and that situation isn't changing. So having said that, if I had the money, I'd fuck all of these women.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 03:31 PM   #18
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Good points gimme.
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 03:34 PM   #19
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Smart assy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boudin3112 View Post
"I love/hate ECCIE" very little to no love here but lots of hate, selfishness, greed, and lies.
Of course there is no love. Lots of hate,greed,selfishness and lies.
You sound like a spurned woman. You were a gentleman in person. Not at all the person in your post about me or others lately. Which Ho has your nutsack? She must be a powerful earthquake otherwise you would not be talking about the ho's like we are the scummy bottom feeders of the world. Who's the liar? Who's greedy? Who hates? Who's selfish? You seem to know what is up with all the ho's. I wonder why. Whores-me. Whoremonger-you
Grab on to your NADS AND RUN. I am a straight up ho. I'm just a little whore what do I know. I sell me. Not you.
Love/Hate relationship with ECCIE is a fun ride.
SknyDiva is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 04:55 PM   #20
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking AlBundy

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
I absolutely, 100%, GUARAN-FUCKING-TEE you that if I could fuck my wife regularly, I WOULD NOT spend money on hookers! But, that's just me and that situation isn't changing. So having said that, if I had the money, I'd fuck all of these women.
I believe that you could Rock her world.

Give it a try .
Maybe you just like the chase.
Chase her dumbass!! This may be crazy advice but hey you are already paying for it right? Get off the computer and go fuck her right now!
Old 07-27-2016, 05:17 PM   #21
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Or better yet

Tell her you'll pay her for sex. May work.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 05:20 PM   #22
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Or better yet

Tell her you'll pay her for sex. May work.
Bwaaaaa!!!! Lmao...too funny..
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 05:58 PM   #23
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

He pays in so many ways already!! Don't add another bill!! Damn.
Old 07-27-2016, 06:17 PM   #24
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
if I could fuck my wife regularly, I WOULD NOT spend money on hookers!
I hope u never fuck her again!
I guess im just not
that good of hooker,
i would never deprive myself of food
in helping you or telling you how to work things out at home
w/your wife.
This is how i eat, this is my job and i would never
slice my neck in helping a client work things out
w/his homelife.

So better yet DO NOT get off the computer DO NOT go and fuck your wife right now,
call me or one of my sisters so we can have us a nice dinner tonight!!!!

I am hooker, and when my tummy is full i can think more clearly like a hooker not a client!!!!
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 07:06 PM   #25
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
I hope u never fuck her again!
I guess im just not
that good of hooker,
i would never deprive myself of food
in helping you or telling you how to work things out at home
w/your wife.
This is how i eat, this is my job and i would never
slice my neck in helping a client work things out
w/his homelife.

So better yet DO NOT get off the computer DO NOT go and fuck your wife right now,
call me or one of my sisters so we can have us a nice dinner tonight!!!!

I am hooker, and when my tummy is full i can think more clearly like a hooker not a client!!!!
P, if I could afford your sexy ass, I'd keep you on retainer.
Old 07-27-2016, 07:50 PM   #26
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SknyDiva View Post
I believe that you could Rock her world.

Give it a try .
Maybe you just like the chase.
Chase her dumbass!! This may be crazy advice but hey you are already paying for it right? Get off the computer and go fuck her right now!
I HATE the chase! I've always much preferred girls that made it clear that I was who they wanted to be with. I fell hard for a few girls that were out of my league, but picked me out of the crowd. I always ended up back with my future wife though because 1.) I'm a fucking idiot and 2.) because I tend to like familiarity. I don't regret it because of my kids being born, and ONLY because of my kids.

We are beyond repair, but thanks for the advice. The thing that SUCKS is I am HIGHLY attracted to her still. Those fucking legs! I see her laying in bed and I can't help but think, "I'm married to this gorgeous woman and I have to pay other women to fuck me. Life sucks." Then I jerk off, watch TV, and go to bed.

But, whatever, some guys have it worse. I'll just keep stashing away dollars here and there and then paying for whatever chick happens to be in that price range . So I'll just stay my bitter self for a while longer. Not looking for advice, but I appreciate it Diva. You're a sweetheart. I'm fucked regardless. Just ranting a bit I guess.

Back to the topic, I guess. What is the topic?
Old 07-27-2016, 07:57 PM   #27
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Love/Hate ECCIE was the topic AlBundy. Carry on....
Old 07-27-2016, 08:19 PM   #28
runkle
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Paying the wife? I have a friend who pays his wife for blowjobs. He says that she is ok with sex, but she wont suck a dick. Just never liked it she says. But he says he generally waits until he hears her talk about wanting something (purse, shoes, dresses, etc) Then he propositions her with some cash so she can go get it. He says more often than not, it works. He says she still doesnt like it, but she does it, and he pays for it. Im thinking that if she doesnt like doing it and never has, then there is no way in hell that she is good at it, so he is paying for a shitty blowjob. But to each their own.... i just say that because i have heard of husbands paying their wives for sexual favors instead of hookers.

But just goes to show, we all pay for it in one way or another. Used to work with a guy that told a story of his escapades with the professional ladies and another coworker told him that he couldnt believe that he would pay for it and that he could never do that. The first guy told him that you pay for it everyday and you likely pay more than i do. The second guy scoffed at him... Then he asked.... didnt you build a house two years ago? yea..... didnt you just buy your wife a new suburban about 6 mths ago? yea..... my friend...everytime you make that mortgage payment or truck payment, you may as well write pussy on that check in the memo line, cuz thats what your doing and dont even know it....
runkle is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 10:16 PM   #29
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

If I have an SO or potential SO, I don't hobby. If I feel like hobbying, I don't seek an SO.
ilovethemgirls68 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 07:25 AM   #30
wildwing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Shit Al, you LOVE ECCIE. This is where you really have a niche for expressing your thoughts, and revealing your nature. Hobbyist, providers and agency managers appreciate it too. Never ever forget that you have had some top shelf poon because you love us.

And DIVA - your one of the ladies on here that makes me so horny that I usually end up finding a local regular for a short engagement. If I lived in LAFFY I'd be broke and you would eat very well.

I hobby to quench a thirst and so the ladies I see locally really do their best I think when I see them. Think it is a bit different when I see someone touring. Sure they have their reputation to keep intact but it is just different. I am probably just dreaming I guess but I see Al's point.
wildwing is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women