Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70538
biomed161494
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453108
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48002
pyramider46370
bambino40660
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2017, 05:11 AM   #16
mag7315
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamedUser69 View Post
Cortisone shots are a bandaid to an underlying problem. So is paying women to fuck. -Dr. Gray Knight.
A bandaid is a poor metaphor for cortisone shots. Bandaids merely cover and protect a wound. Corticosteroids are powerful class anti-inflammatory that can relieve pain, swelling, and edema. It would be no different than taking NSAIDS like Alleve and Advil to relieve a sprained ankle. You do take those now and then don't you? Neither a cortisone shot or Advil cure the underlying problem and the symptoms where recur, but the relief can be significant. Sometimes treating the underlying problem may not be possible or may not be preferred (just like paying women to fuck). My doctor would prefer I wait until I'm older to have a knee replaced as long as cortisone shots keep me active, since he only wants to do it once.
mag7315 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 06:26 AM   #17
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you all for the advice and the one who booked with me for next week or after this gets a bit better. (I'm telling you, having a venmo for hobbying is great!)

I have an update: after I went back to the doctor (ER) yesterday morning, he suggested the compression. I'm familiar with how to wrap my leg from the top of my foot to the knee where there is also swelling. I rested with my leg above my heart for several hours while dealing with ATT (that's a whole other bag of worms, I might chat about that in the sandbox. Ultimately, it was almost cheaper to just upgrade my phone, and when I heard it came in red, I was super excited, and it has more memory. - I'm guilty of saving a shit ton of pics and music)

Ok, so when the SO got home from his trip, I woke up and he suggested that I take off the compression after I feel back asleep for about two hours. I had severe pain in my knee when I tried to get up. Oh, and the ER doctor this morning did a sonogram to make sure I didn't have any blood clots. It did show significant swelling, and he wanted that to get down. He prescribed a round of oral steroids.
SO suggested I take off the compression, but I told him that the doctor had agreed with me and that I needed to do RICE.

Well, as I was taking it off, I did notice a huge difference in the amount of swelling from the edema. The knee is still bigger than my right.

I can upload pics later. I have to get some work done for my job here in a minute.

But I started crying uncontrollably from all that pain in my knee after the compression. SO said he thought it wasn't good to keep it compressed for so long. I didn't think it was the actual problem (for the moment) because I did the wrap similar to how I did it with the edema treatments.

He insisted that we go to the ER. I managed to get in there, and they did xrays to make sure it wasn't a fracture as well as to make sure I hadn't injured my hip, causing the knee pain in the first place. No fractures.

however, the doc said she thinks it is imperative I get to the orthopedic immediately. She even went so far as to call him personally and the soonest I can see him is Tuesday.
I do know that my pain dr (for my back) can see me on the 26th, with only costing $100 for the injections. However, I don't think I can wait that long.

Great news is for this morning. I slept in a knee imobilizer with hardly any tightness on it. The point was to not move the knee.

My ankle and foot have NO swelling this morning. I'm sure it will get worse if I go back to my new job right away. Thankfully they are friends, and very understanding of taking your health as a priority.

Thank you again for all your suggestions and support.

The doctor is worried I might have an ACL injury, even though I didn't hear a popping sound (I was in a pool, in the deep end, so I don't think I would have heard it anyways.

A friend of mine recently tore his ACL but his miniscus as well, and he said in his case he was unable to put any pressure on it until weeks after his surgery. He's a young guy on the football team, so they were really good at taking care of his health. He will happily be back at school next semester and taking on the challenge of getting back on the field, I'm happy to say.

I'll keep you all posted tomorrow when I get an update from the doctor. I believe he thinks it is more important I get seen.

And I'm going to go try and get my insurance situation handled today.

Thanks again so much. I really appreciate all the outpouring of support.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 05:06 PM   #18
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I can't even explain how much better I feel right now. I'm even in a good mood about hearing from the orthopedic (who is not too shabby of one I hear) that if he needs to do an MRI that it will only be $350 and they do arrangements, as does the doctor. They said when the ER doc calls and says someone needs to be seen, despite insurance, they want them cared for.

The main thing me and my friend have come up with and the doctor seemed to agree it might be the case, is that I literally pushed all the fluid from the bottom of my foot and ankle back up into my knee and it just intensified the pain immensely. So now, some of the edema symptoms might be going away due to the steriods (oral) but I talked to my sister, and she said diet is key with controlling it.

I'm having sexy time with my SO tonight, (after we watch GoT!) to make sure I am good to go as angie. I think we may not do doggy too long. LOL
Old 07-17-2017, 05:48 PM   #19
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Taint massage helps the relax the body, and reduce pain. Posting taint photos also makes people feel good.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 07:59 PM   #20
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Taint massage helps the relax the body, and reduce pain. Posting taint photos also makes people feel good.
You know when we finally meet bcd, I'm gonna let you take a taint pic. But super up close, so you can't really tell it's a taint.

LOL
Old 07-17-2017, 08:00 PM   #21
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

A new avatard in my future?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 04:51 PM   #22
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You have to promise to make it your avatar!
Orthopedic wants an MRI tomorrow. I get the results Friday.
Good news, I can walk fine, it's just doing stuff like sitting in a chair for a long time, or getting up and down from a low area/chair that is causing the most pain. We aren't sure if the predisone is relieving all the swelling, but at the moment it doesn't look like anything major.

I feel so stupid for how I did it, and not treating it sooner.

But the other good news is that I'm not going into my job all week, which is more time to hobby. (gotta pay for that MRI somehow).

And yes, I'm in working order. Proved that last night.
Old 07-18-2017, 08:30 PM   #23
Cutfade
Registered Member

Cort temp relief put compression socks on asap. Keep your legs elevated and drink tons of fluid. Your big vein behind your knee and maybe your bp is problem. Prior surgery was the problem. It's still leaking.
Go look up county providers who accept Medicaid. You need to see a int better A vascular doc.
Hope this helps
Cutfade is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 11:52 AM   #24
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutfade View Post
Cort temp relief put compression socks on asap. Keep your legs elevated and drink tons of fluid. Your big vein behind your knee and maybe your bp is problem. Prior surgery was the problem. It's still leaking.
Go look up county providers who accept Medicaid. You need to see a int better A vascular doc.
Hope this helps
Thanks.
But they did a lot of tests, and I had the MRI today. It's really feeling amazing compared to when I posted this thread.
And the cash prices really aren't bad where I've gone. I've been really surprised.

I do know an underlying issue is the significant weight I have gained (I do have current pics even at the end of my showcase), I wish I could lose it as fast as I gained it. But I'm working on it a lot.

I've cut out most processed foods, checking sodium intake, got a yeti and keep it with me filled constantly, even in my car and to the incall. It's a clone, so it's my school color. (will have a nice decal on it soon too)

You have all been so helpful, and someone on here saved my ass. You never know who will surprise you. Forming these relationships on here, really helps me appreciate most of this community.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women