Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41493
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35861
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-12-2010, 10:29 PM   #16
TrailBlazer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Pace yourself and enjoy yourself. I'm sure you know your limits or soon will.

I personally love low volume providers, but who doesn't? Too many ladies get burned out, and both provider and client suffer.

I typically book 1st appointments of the day to start the day fresh, and I know some gents here that do the same. Everyone has given some great advice!
Old 04-13-2010, 05:17 AM   #17
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

If you really want to give the illusion of low volume, change your p411 availability to by appointment only instead of 24/7.
It makes me feel special to read that.

I am low volume too, never more than 1 girl a day, unless it is a double of course.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:55 AM   #18
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelling_man View Post

So as a hint...here are some things NOT to say......

-Wow, my pussy sure is sore after those last 5 guys today. I hope you have a little dick.
-That last guy had a really big dick and just tore my ass up. Can we skip greek because I don't think I can take it.
-I hope there isn't any cum still left in my hair. I didn't have time to shower after the last guy came all over my face and I think some got in my hair.
-Can you bring some rubbers? I used up the entire box of 36 earlier today.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:45 AM   #19
fortwortholdguy
BANNED

Encounters: 20
My ECCIE Reviews

Mamabear, on the days you see Papabear you know you won't have any energy left for anyone else!!!!!
Old 04-13-2010, 11:53 AM   #20
Kitten Kane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21580
My ECCIE Reviews

learning....
Old 04-13-2010, 11:57 AM   #21
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Damn girl,

Outing in the open? Angry much?

I think the gents know more than you are giving them credit for knowing. JMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
guess what..GUYS HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING..how many guys have been there that day..

anyone can say all they do is see "x" amount of guys say 1 or 2 a day.. doesn't make it true, doesn't make it false..

part of this JOB is telling the guys..aka clients aka PAYING CUSTOMERS what they want to hear in order to be your customer.. part of that may be making people believe a provider is low volume

at the end of the day.. i can say i limit myself to only 1 or 2.. it builds exclusivity (spelling).. it builds interest, it touches a market of guys that search for percieved low volume girls.. its a smart business decision all the way around for girls to do

perception can become reality..at the end of the day, i can promote myself a variety of ways.. but the guy truly does not know..can't know..has NO WAY of knowing.. none..nadda other than the girls word..and we know girls wouldn't tell fibs in order to be percieved a certain way..

am I saying the poster is lying..nope not a bit.. my point it..

IT DOESN'T MATTER..the whole volume thing is goofy at best and merely puts some guys minds at ease.. do you think a girl banging out 10 guys a day at $200 earning $2000 is gonna brag? hell know..that would be career suicide..she knows that.. how does she earn that much? she markets herself as so exclusive..so scarcely available that the phone rings off the hook.. each guy entering that day thinking he is only 1 of perhaps a couple of guys that got that SHOT that day.. wow what a girl..he got in..its so hard to get in.. she might have even bumped someone just for this guy cuz he is such an awesome hobbyiest.. (note sarcasm)

remember.. #1 guys only know what you tell them.. there is no way to know how many guys a girl sees..so only tell them what you want them to know.. considering majority of guys won't do reviews..and if you happen to get a few reviews they won't all have the exact date..thus elimating the chance of being caught..

also..one thing to consider.. is a girl really all that special that sees 1 or 2 guys a day.. 5 days a week.. thats upwards of 10 guys.. in 1 week.. i can see 5 guys 1 day..5 guys the next..see the same amount of guys in the end..

5 guys.. 1 at 8am, 1 at 11, 1 at 3:30 pm, 1 at 7pm and 1 at 10pm

considering that most guys are only active for at the most 30 minutes..if that.. we arent' talking much effort.. tiredness really dont' come into it at this point..and at the end of the week.. me and the "low volume" girl fucked the same amount of guys.. i work 2 days..she worked 5..same amount of money.. same guys

that doesn't work most will say cuz thats not low volume.. so its a matter of perception and the belief a girl can't possibly fuck 5 guys in one day and be energized..or the guy NEEDS to feel like she hasn't been ran thru so much that day..

guess what.. if i see low volume girl on friday.. and am the 2nd guy of the day on friday.. I AM STILL GUY #10 at the end of the week!!! she still fucked 9 other guys..lol

in the end.. do what you want.. cool way to remind people you are low volume..see who you want, earn the money you want.. in the end..guys don't know..

plenty of girls that claim low volume but are banging more guys.. why would they do different and risk guys taking offense..
Old 04-13-2010, 02:17 PM   #22
Brooke Cumsalot
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6925
My ECCIE Reviews

i only do 3 appt a day or 2 90 or multiple hr daily. you need to be at 100% for each client and for yourself! if a man wants to see you he will adjust... and if he doesn't... some one else will. YOU DO WHATS BEST FOR YOU... and stay fresh. being happy is the key to success and usually have more benefits in the end that way hope i helped.

brookie
Old 04-13-2010, 06:46 PM   #23
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
IT DOESN'T MATTER..the whole volume thing is goofy at best and merely puts some guys minds at ease.. do you think a girl banging out 10 guys a day at $200 earning $2000 is gonna brag? hell know..that would be career suicide..she knows that..
actually, one woman i visited exactly ONE time in 2002!! told me during the session about how much money she had made in the previous year $250K, how many cars she had, how she was taking care of her three younger siblings and a few cousins, and on and on and on.

when i walked in the hotel room, she was on the phone making an appt. after we completed our encounter, i used the restroom. when i returned to the room, yep, you guessed it, she was on the phone making an appt.

she went low key for a while, then only FBSM, then back to FS, etc. but under a new name.

on the other end of the spectrum, last fall i visited a young woman [definitely not a high-income provider] who i selected from a bp ad [yes, i succumbed to the temptation]. while i was getting it on underneath her, her phone rang, she answered it, she told that guy how to get to her hotel, hung up and continued riding cowgirl like nothing had happened. as i came out of the shower, she was giving him final directions to her room. as i walked out the door, he was at the door walking in. YIPES!!!

to each their own. but not with my money, ma'am.

also, if a guy really, Really, REALLY wanted to know how many guys saw you in a day or week or month, he'd have a spy checking you out.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:12 PM   #24
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

lol.. i just wish someone would logically explain how the guys would know how many clients someone truly sees.. i mean i was called angry..not angry..just honest and blunt.. have nothing to be angry about.. I just find it goofy some feel the need to play that game further..

As I said, if the girl is good at what she does, the guy will always feel like he is the first one of the day.. you can all the theories and opinions you want, experience galore.. as i said..if the girl is good, know one will ever know.. there is no logical way for the guy to know..

I mean we all know ho's don't lie.. they are beyond reproach.. far be it from someone to be wise enough to know that many guys would have a hard time knowing they are #10 that day.. Far be it from a provider to lie and claim low volume.. I mean i might only see 2 guys a day.. but what if I go 4 days with no appointments.. will i see 4 guys in one day to make up? would I see 6? if I do will the guys know? will I no longer be low volume?

I mean geez.. its like taking references and hoping they are safe.. all you can do is trust it as the truth.. just like all you can do is trust that the girl claiming to be low volume actually is.. she certainly would market herself as such just to gain business..that would be deceitful and dirty and wrong..

kinda like promising the noon guy he is the first appointment of the day..and then again the 2 pm guy.. "its been a slow day" right lol

if a lady as described above is making calls, taking appointments..then she obviously isn't professional..obviously not everyone is the brightest..but its exactly why you don't ever let a guy see what car you show up in.. know what neighborhood you reside in, what house you just bought, what trips you just took.. because they will quickly begin to try to add up how much all that cost remotely and deem you high or low volume..

everything should be controlled, the guys only know what you allow them to know..and how many guys you fuck in a day goes along with that..

in the end..fuck how ever many you want.. hell if the first 2 guys you see only want a freaking blowjob and chit chat for the only 55 minutes I don't see how one is too wore out or tired..and I don't see why i wouldn't see a few more since surely someone can't get tired with 10 minutes between 2 appointments of head bobbing..but to each their own
Old 04-13-2010, 11:49 PM   #25
Saturn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Its about energy level - tht's how we often know. Its the look in your eye, how many times you close your eyes and not look at the hobbiest. There are ways of knowing.

Lower volume often can mean higher quality sessions. I'd recommend it.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:43 AM   #26
Kitten Kane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21580
My ECCIE Reviews

hm
Old 04-14-2010, 06:45 AM   #27
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

ish someone would logically explain how the guys would know how many clients someone truly sees.. i mean i was called angry..not angry..just honest and blunt.. have nothing to be angry about.. I just find it goofy some feel the need to play that game further..

As I said, if the girl is good at what she does, the guy will always feel like he is the first one of the day.. you can all the theories and opinions you want, experience galore.. as i said..if the girl is good, know one will ever know.. there is no logical way for the guy to know..

I mean we all know ho's don't lie.. they are beyond reproach.. far be it from someone to be wise enough to know that many guys would have a hard time knowing they are #10 that day.. Far be it from a provider to lie and claim low volume.. I mean i might only see 2 guys a day.. but what if I go 4 days with no appointments.. will i see 4 guys in one day to make up? would I see 6? if I do will the guys know? will I no longer be low volume?

I mean geez.. its like taking references and hoping they are safe.. all you can do is trust it as the truth.. just like all you can do is trust that the girl claiming to be low volume actually is.. she certainly would market herself as such just to gain business..that would be deceitful and dirty and wrong..

kinda like promising the noon guy he is the first appointment of the day..and then again the 2 pm guy.. "its been a slow day" right lol

if a lady as described above is making calls, taking appointments..then she obviously isn't professional..obviously not everyone is the brightest..but its exactly why you don't ever let a guy see what car you show up in.. know what neighborhood you reside in, what house you just bought, what trips you just took.. because they will quickly begin to try to add up how much all that cost remotely and deem you high or low volume..

everything should be controlled, the guys only know what you allow them to know..and how many guys you fuck in a day goes along with that..

in the end..fuck how ever many you want.. hell if the first 2 guys you see only want a freaking blowjob and chit chat for the only 55 minutes I don't see how one is too wore out or tired..and I don't see why i wouldn't see a few more since surely someone can't get tired with 10 minutes between 2 appointments of head bobbing..but to each their own[/quote]

Are you a man posting for someone you are pimping or is your gf/so? It certainly appears to me that you very well could be. I'm just sayin'.....I'm no rocket scientist or linguist, but you have written some unusual phrases and what not that would indicate to me, and I'm sure others that you might be a man posing as a female here.

This quote in particular screams that you are a male:

"guess what.. if i see low volume girl on friday.. and am the 2nd guy of the day on friday.. I AM STILL GUY #10 at the end of the week!!! she still fucked 9 other guys..lol"

Most people don't write in "first person phrases" when they are relating to others. If you are a man then you probably are not doing "your girl" any favors here and have probably caused some damage to her reputation, at least in my eyes. However, I'm not a man and there may be those who enjoy your style of writing.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:49 AM   #28
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
lol.. i just wish someone would logically explain how the guys would know how many clients someone truly sees.. i mean i was called angry..not angry..just honest and blunt.. have nothing to be angry about.. I just find it goofy some feel the need to play that game further..

in the end..fuck how ever many you want.. hell if the first 2 guys you see only want a freaking blowjob and chit chat for the only 55 minutes I don't see how one is too wore out or tired..and I don't see why i wouldn't see a few more since surely someone can't get tired with 10 minutes between 2 appointments of head bobbing..but to each their own
Are you a man posting for someone you are pimping or is your gf/so? It certainly appears to me that you very well could be. I'm just sayin'.....I'm no rocket scientist or linguist, but you have written some unusual phrases and what not that would indicate to me, and I'm sure others that you might be a man posing as a female here.

This quote in particular screams that you are a male:

"guess what.. if i see low volume girl on friday.. and am the 2nd guy of the day on friday.. I AM STILL GUY #10 at the end of the week!!! she still fucked 9 other guys..lol"

Most people don't write in "first person phrases" when they are relating to others. If you are a man then you probably are not doing "your girl" any favors here and have probably caused some damage to her reputation, at least in my eyes. However, I'm not a man and there may be those who enjoy your style of writing.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:34 PM   #29
cowboyup3396
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
Your business, your body, your rules.
Regards,
I agree Totally!!!
Old 04-14-2010, 09:22 PM   #30
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

don't get me wrong...but how many believe that they are paying for a low volume experience gal? you have absolutely no idea if your number 1 or number 9. realistically 1-2 a day should pay the mortgage and car note in most cases.

the provider sets the rules, they guy day dreams and begs...and says..only if i had been faster on calling. 7 times out of 10 - we will wait for the open appointment of opportunity vs. getting a quick fix.

Do what you must sabrina_nicole.....
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women