Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2012, 05:46 PM   #16
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Kerry is a fucking leech, that has been on the government tit, and sucking cock his entire pathetic fucking life
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 05:51 PM   #17
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Yeah, seedy. He needs the money.

I'll say it again... Ad again ... And again:

WHO THE FUCK WOULD YOU NOMINATE?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 05:52 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Nobody hates America as much as COG. Unless its Whirlyturd.
Old 12-21-2012, 05:57 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Just because I oppose police state fascism like you support, Assup, does not mean I hate America. I love this country, but I do not like what it is becoming, thanks to you and your ilk.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:04 PM   #20
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Kerry will sail through the process with considerable Republican support and will soon be sworn in as Secretary of State.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:30 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Naw, COW, I dont buy that. You continue to spout your negativity and hatred for American way of life. You berate everybody and fling feces like a a paranoid incontinent ape. Not only do you hate America, you obviously hate yourself, too.

You are the most contrary motherfucker on the board. An ILK of your own. and an asshole.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:04 PM   #22
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Cry

I think it's just an obvious cry for help.

. . . But would you piss on him if he was on fire or just let the mo'fo burn all to hell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Naw, COW, I dont buy that. You continue to spout your negativity and hatred for American way of life. You berate everybody and fling feces like a a paranoid incontinent ape. Not only do you hate America, you obviously hate yourself, too.

You are the most contrary motherfucker on the board. An ILK of your own. and an asshole.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:10 PM   #23
Seedy
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Yeah, seedy. He needs the money.

I'll say it again... Ad again ... And again:

WHO THE FUCK WOULD YOU NOMINATE?
ME..... OF COURSE WHO ELSE.....LMFAO...... No seriously, if I was a dem, wait I am, haven't voted for one in awhile though, Chilly Willy, would be my first choice. Got to keep those forwign women locked up , though.....lmao
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:23 PM   #24
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
ME..... OF COURSE WHO ELSE.....LMFAO...... No seriously, if I was a dem, wait I am, haven't voted for one in awhile though, Chilly Willy, would be my first choice. Got to keep those forwign women locked up , though.....lmao
Actually Clinton would have been an outstanding choice! Perhaps he will be
HILLARY's 2016
choice!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:47 PM   #25
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Hillary

Hillary?

Have you seen her lately?

She's getting old and has medical issues.

. . . She's needs a nap, not a campaign!
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:10 PM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Loving freedom and liberty now equals hating America and myself. Now THAT is a sad state of affairs. In fact, I love both my country and me very much, and I want them both to go down the right path. America is headed down the wrong path, and I want to turn her around.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:01 PM   #27
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Default Kerry Has Investments in Companies Accused of Violating Iran Sanctions

More on (moron?) Senator Kerry's nomination to be Secretary of State:

John Kerry, who will be nominated later today to be the next secretary of state, is the richest member of the U.S. Senate. His estimated net worth is, at minimum, $198.65 million, according to disclosure forms.

Kerry's disclosure forms also reveal that he has invested in companies accused of doing business with Iran.

One of the companies Kerry is invested in is called Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (Petrobras), it's a Brazilian-based oil and gas corporation. Disclosure forms reveal that Kerry has between $150,000 and 350,000 in assets in the company.

But a 2009 report from Congressional Research Services found that, since 1999, Petrobras has "major investments in Iran's energy sector."

The next year, in 2010, Congress lised Petrobras as a company possibly violating Iran sanctions.

"“Recently, after 50 lawmakers from both parties complained to President Obama about the lack of enforcement and sent him a list of companies that apparently violated the law, the State Department announced a preliminary investigation. Officials said that they were looking at 27 deals, and that while some appeared to have been ‘carefully constructed’ to get around the letter of the law, they had identified a number of problematic cases and were focusing on companies still active in Iran," the New York Times reported then.

"Among the companies on the list Congress sent to the State Department is the Brazilian state-controlled energy conglomerate Petrobras, which last year received a $2 billion Export-Import Bank loan to develop an oil reserve off the coast of Rio de Janeiro."

Senator Kerry did not sign the letter asking the Obama administration to investigate Iran sanctions violators

The New York Times has labeled that company "Possible violator of the Iran Sanctions Act."

"Petrobras, a state owned oil company in Brazil, invested $100 million to explore Iran's offshore oil prospects in the Persian Gulf. It has also received a large loan from the Export Import Bank to develop offshore oil reserves discovered off the coast of Brazil. Diogo Almeida, the economic attaché at the Brazilian Embassy in Iran, said the company is in talks with the Iranians about future oil and gas development projects, but first must determine how much of its resources it wants to devote to the Brazilian discovery. I.A. 'Tony' Piazza, managing director of Petrobras Middle East B.V. - Iran, confirmed that the company remains interested in doing business in Iran," the Times describes the company.

And media reports suggest Petrobras only wants to expand its investments and business in Iran.

Indeed, the company even has an office in Iran. And Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad visited Brazil to signal the close ties of the two countries.

Petrobras is not the only company Kerry has money in that's accused of violating U.S. law.

Good choice, Mr. President! Now Kerry will be able to travel on tax dollars to protect his investments. Even those that violate the policy you expect him to uphold.

These people are such lying, hypocritical bastards!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ns_690894.html
Old 12-21-2012, 10:48 PM   #28
Seedy
Valued Poster

Cool

What do you expect from the head lying cocksucker in chief. He has to appoint other lying cocksuckers. Why stop the trend now?
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:12 PM   #29
gnadfly
Account Disabled

The GOP is Dead! The GOP is Dead!
Susan Rice is our new Secretary of State!
GOP: Fuck if she is. Susan Rice is a lying lackey.
John Kerry is our new Secretary of State!
The GOP is Dead! The GOP is Dead!

I don't think the GOP is Dead.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:20 PM   #30
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Lets not forget that Kerry committed a crime by revealing the identify of an undercover CIA agent.

I am not a liberal but Obama could have chosen BILL CLINTON.

Another choice; Joe Lieberman
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women