Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2012, 11:33 PM   #16
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I have to agree...WE is kind of crazy to post this stuff and Whatzup has his nose stuck up WE's ass.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:28 AM   #17
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I have to agree...WE is kind of crazy to post this stuff and Whatzup has his nose stuck up WE's ass.
I didn't say the film incited anything- I am going off what the conspiracist are saying- the film Dark Knight does say the word Sandy Hook but it's irrelevant- whose to say the sicko saw the words and found a "mark"- you are always going to have idiots like COG, Hating Kayla and others who are going to try to make it out to be something else. When it comes to guns I am very conservative- no one is taking my guns- beside tougher gun control will not stop this issue- a maniac could have entered the school with a machete and chopped those kids up- are you then going to ban "knives"? There are a lot of ways to kill people besides guns- assholes like COG and his whore hating Kayla just believe all the bullshit and you fed right into it.
For the record- I admit the Dark Knight Video does say Sandy Hook but who gives a fuck- if you believe it to be true- then the parents should be suing the makers of the Dark Knight and arresting those people in Hollywood right? Gosh you guys are morons.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:37 AM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
I didn't say the film incited anything- I am going off what the conspiracist are saying- the film Dark Knight does say the word Sandy Hook but it's irrelevant- whose to say the sicko saw the words and found a "mark"- you are always going to have idiots like COG, Hating Kayla and others who are going to try to make it out to be something else.
Except I didn't. You made it up, and then attacked me for it. Fucking coward and liar.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:01 AM   #19
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Except I didn't. You made it up, and then attacked me for it. Fucking coward and liar.
Boo-fu*king hoo! Like you've never, ever in your 16 gazillion threads trotted out a specious, horse hockey "link" or premise.

Kinda stings to be BITCH SLAPPED up the side of your pointy head doesn't it? You and Glenna are so easy to make fun of that it would probably be the humane thing to do not to do it.

Nah!
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:05 AM   #20
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Game, set and match!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:28 AM   #21
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Why any of you are trying to tie COG up into some wacky conspiracy theory on the Sandy shootings is beyond crazy.

COG has been very clear on his disgust over the shootings, his sympathies for the family and victims, his outrage over the violence. He also has made it clear that alot of things are at the root of this horrible event - but he has never said anything remotely as to conspiracy ! Far from it.

You all should be ashamed (but I know you are incapable of it). Bash COG on the facts. But in this thread you are just a crazy mob, like the french revolution zealots yelling "off with his head."
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:31 AM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Why any of you are trying to tie COG up into some wacky conspiracy theory on the Sandy shootings is beyond crazy.

COG has been very clear on his disgust over the shootings, his sympathies for the family and victims, his outrage over the violence. He also has made it clear that alot of things are at the root of this horrible event - but he has never said anything remotely as to conspiracy ! Far from it.

You all should be ashamed. Bash COG on the facts. But in this thread you are just a crazy mob, like the french revolution zealots yelling "off with his head."
What about LovingKayla?

Didn't she say that the government was behind it or the UN? Didn't COG defend her saying she had said she was wrong when in fact that was a lie. She had never said she was wrong. So COG deserves a little shit splattered on him on this one IMHO.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:19 AM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

She retracted her statement. I didn't lie. You just love making stuff up about me, don't you, WPF? Why not just google a Wiki article, and use that language as your own, you might not sound as stupid.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:34 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
She retracted her statement. I didn't lie. You just love making stuff up about me, don't you, .
You liar. She did not retract it.

She shit in the room and then said "Sorry, I shouldn't of shit in the room at this time."
She still thinks it ok to shit in the room, just not when your dumbass in in there to see it.

She thinks Obama or the UN was behind this shooting. Defend that all you want...it just makes you look like a blind WK.

She said she was sorry to offend anyone, that is not retracting shit.

God Damn, no wonder you aren't a practicing lawyer anymore. Who would hire your dumbass?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:41 AM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Keep making stuff up. I know it makes you feel better. Take it for what it's worth. My position on this has been clear from the beginning. But you just keep making stuff up. It's what you do best.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:00 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Keep making stuff up. I know it makes you feel better. Take it for what it's worth. My position on this has been clear from the beginning. But you just keep making stuff up. It's what you do best.
Prove it COG...Show where she retracted her statement. You can't because she hasn't.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:00 AM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I didn't say the film incited anything- I am going off what the conspiracist are saying- the film Dark Knight does say the word Sandy Hook but it's irrelevant- whose to say the sicko saw the words and found a "mark"- you are always going to have idiots like COG, Hating Kayla and others who are going to try to make it out to be something else.

And we have people like you trying in incite some outrage by claiming that someone said something that they didn't say. You are a demagogue.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:19 AM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
She retracted her statement. I didn't lie. You just love making stuff up about me, don't you, WPF? Why not just google a Wiki article, and use that language as your own, you might not sound as stupid.
This is what she said...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
It's even worse when you know one of the families.

The ear to the ground says it was lined up by gov. Don't know if it's US or UN, but something's wrong. This is all they need to push gun laws.
And this is what you call retracted?

Quote:
To everyone else, I personally know one of the families. It's not my intent to disrespect anyone except that cunt a few posts up.

Im verysorry if I did.
She retracted nothing. She said she thought our government was responsible or the UN.

Tell me where she admitted what she said was wrong and retracted it? You can't. Because she hasn't.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:07 PM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Who cares whether she did or not? You're making a mountain out of a molehill, and trying to connect me with something I never said. It sounds like a retraction, and she admits she was emotionally caught up in the situation.

Now leave it alone, it's irrelevant. Everyone here knows my position from day 1. I'm not the one who said it, but you're attacking me, as usual. Still mad about being caught plagiarizing from Wiki, I guess. Get over it. We know who and what you are.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:41 PM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Who cares whether she did or not? You're making a mountain out of a molehill, and trying to connect me with something I never said. It sounds like a retraction, and she admits she was emotionally caught up in the situation.

Now I see your problem. You can not follow the bouncing ball.

She said ''The ear to the ground says it was lined up by gov. Don't know if it's US or UN, but something's wrong'', which translated means she thinks our government had something to do with these shootings.

This is wtf she said yesterday:
Quote:

Facebook has a bunch of articles about Obama making this a police state by executive order, "because of the shootings" Anyone verify this? Gosh that sounds oddly familiar to something I just said Friday.
What she said Friday was that Obama or the UN was responsible for the shooting. Three days later she comes back beating her chest because she had read on Facebook, that she might have been right all along.

Yet you have stated that she in fact retracted that charge. Sounds like she is doubling down to me.

Yet you call me the liar.

Quote:

Now leave it alone, it's irrelevant. Everyone here knows my position from day 1. I'm not the one who said it, but you're attacking me, as usual. Still mad about being caught plagiarizing from Wiki, I guess. Get over it. We know who and what you are.
Your position from day one has been to defend LovingKayla's statement that the government was behind the shootings. I attack that position, not you. You have made excuse after excuse for her when in fact those have been the lies. You have tried to lie for her. Why? That is like defending folks that think Hitler did not gas the Jews. Why would you make excuses for such ignorance?
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women