Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70645
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2019, 11:00 AM   #16
AsiaSweetie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 341482
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Here's my email: "yoursweetiepielovesyou@gmail. com" or "yoursweetiepielovesyou@proton mail.com"
(staff edit; links to other sites and social media prohibited; z)
AsiaSweetie is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 11:06 AM   #17
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

User ID: 263584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Jaderosexxx@protonmail.com
JadeRose is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 11:12 AM   #18
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

sue_nami@protonmail.com

save our info guys, some day your prostate is going to say hello and you're going to want my contact info.
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 11:48 AM   #19
Ambree Austin
ALL STAR

User ID: 146140
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Like I said.... It’s only a matter time girls
Ambree Austin is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 12:04 PM   #20
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Go over to oh2 they already said they are8nt going anywhere!

From the H2 chief admin and an FYI/update I am posting in related threads on this topic:

There's no secret about OH2.

It's a well known hobby discussion website hosted for many years outside the state of Texas.

Here's the basic email referenced above:

"TexasHobbyVerse" 2019

New Texas statutes attempting to regulate internet "trafficking" are causing some issues elsewhere. Our counsel: if you felt safe on line before September 1st, keep doing what you were doing. We will, too. Stay safe out there! Happy Hobbying!
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 12:06 PM   #21
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Since ECCIE is still here
202-670-9536 just text,
BustyMochaDMV@protonmail.ch or BustyMochaDMV@tutanota.de ,

MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 02:01 PM   #22
anandaman
Premium Access

Encounters: 125

anandaman@protonmail.com

Be safe!

A'Man
anandaman is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 12:08 PM   #23
Ambree Austin
ALL STAR

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

BrittnayThat’s awesome that you trust everything that they’re saying I’m just being on the proactive side. So believe whatever you wanna believe that’s your business
Old 09-03-2019, 01:32 PM   #24
Kitty Bunny Fuck
Well known giver of fucks

User ID: 228727
Location: Triangle of jaded bitches, fluffy bunnies, & unicorns!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Same phone number as always if you have it keep it

Email is sweetsugarcookies@protonmail.c om and or
2kbflmn@gmail.com

(staff edit; ads are prohibited; z)
Kitty Bunny Fuck is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 01:37 PM   #25
KylieKitten
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 483722
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

❤❤Phone and website same as always
❤❤ KylieKitten@protonmail.com
❤❤(staff edit; links to other sites and social media prohibited; z)

We may lose places to advertise, but ladies remember that your online presence is very important. Stay visible ❤❤❤
KylieKitten is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 02:43 PM   #26
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambree Austin View Post
BrittnayThat’s awesome that you trust everything that they’re saying I’m just being on the proactive side. So believe whatever you wanna believe that’s your business
I'm not trusting anything but in also not panicking.

SESTA/FOSTA has been a US law for over a year and I'm still here and not in trouble. Did any of us get into any legal trouble since April 2018? No.. did a lot of people panic and spread false information.. yup and yet we all came back to posting here and on other sites all while knowing the consequences and what can happen to us under the laws associated to FOSTA/SESTA. Prostitution has always been illegal, you have always been able to get busted, go to jail, get charges and so on, the only difference is the laws are stricter now and the penalties are harsher. We knew this profession was illegal when we all decided to join.. we know we are playing qith fire. We knew this all along and now people are panicking. Under SESTA/FOSTA you can easily be charged with promoting prostitution just by advertising doubles with another lady yet ladies still are opening offering it and it's been a big deal(law) since april 2018.

As for the new Texas laws. I'm not worried about them. They are targeting the online boards who are operating in Texas. They are after the owners and staff running the forums/boards for in an effort to stop online prostitution along will combating human trafficking. I'm not a mod nor an I running a board that is a pay for play site.

The board is screwing themselves over by allowing the review section to stay up. It is the most incriminating part of the board. A straight up account of where a prostitute was paid and she did x,y and a and she was paid this much for it. Along with explicit details about the session, the provider, where it took place and so on. The board allow that to stay is basically condoning prostitution.

There is nothing wrong or illegal with 2 consenting adults spending time with them.

If you advertise like a prostitute with menus, services, vulgar sexually suggestive photos and so on then yes you risk the troubles that come with it. If you are discussong explicts, certain amounts, specific session details, agreeing to amount of money for an act and so on yes thata illegal and will get you busted. Know the golden rule never discuss these period!
Old 09-03-2019, 03:11 PM   #27
UtrHottieATX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 453126
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

5125530214 (text only)
Atxutrhottie@protonmail.com
UtrHottieATX is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 05:59 PM   #28
hunglowandbig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
I'm not trusting anything but in also not panicking.

SESTA/FOSTA has been a US law for over a year and I'm still here and not in trouble. Did any of us get into any legal trouble since April 2018? No.. did a lot of people panic and spread false information.. yup and yet we all came back to posting here and on other sites all while knowing the consequences and what can happen to us under the laws associated to FOSTA/SESTA. Prostitution has always been illegal, you have always been able to get busted, go to jail, get charges and so on, the only difference is the laws are stricter now and the penalties are harsher. We knew this profession was illegal when we all decided to join.. we know we are playing qith fire. We knew this all along and now people are panicking. Under SESTA/FOSTA you can easily be charged with promoting prostitution just by advertising doubles with another lady yet ladies still are opening offering it and it's been a big deal(law) since april 2018.

As for the new Texas laws. I'm not worried about them. They are targeting the online boards who are operating in Texas. They are after the owners and staff running the forums/boards for in an effort to stop online prostitution along will combating human trafficking. I'm not a mod nor an I running a board that is a pay for play site.

The board is screwing themselves over by allowing the review section to stay up. It is the most incriminating part of the board. A straight up account of where a prostitute was paid and she did x,y and a and she was paid this much for it. Along with explicit details about the session, the provider, where it took place and so on. The board allow that to stay is basically condoning prostitution.

There is nothing wrong or illegal with 2 consenting adults spending time with them.

If you advertise like a prostitute with menus, services, vulgar sexually suggestive photos and so on then yes you risk the troubles that come with it. If you are discussong explicts, certain amounts, specific session details, agreeing to amount of money for an act and so on yes thata illegal and will get you busted. Know the golden rule never discuss these period!
LOL I don’t want too say my profession .. but trust me when I say you are completely wrong!! Doesn’t matter if host site is where ever .. with this new added Texas law they can go after anyone anywhere. That why eccie did what they did and really I don’t blame them at all. You are correct in one thing .. this is what you choose to do and really some have to roll with the punches and for some it’s not worth the trouble. With only a few options of website site now it really puts a BIG target on there back . So really be careful because Yea it’s very serious a remember all it takes is some politician thst needs a cause to make a call and it starts
hunglowandbig is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 06:38 PM   #29
Ambree Austin
ALL STAR

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not panicking at all sweetie. Just trying to stay one step ahead of the game
Old 09-03-2019, 06:50 PM   #30
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunglowandbig View Post
LOL I don’t want too say my profession .. but trust me when I say you are completely wrong!! Doesn’t matter if host site is where ever .. with this new added Texas law they can go after anyone anywhere. That why eccie did what they did and really I don’t blame them at all. You are correct in one thing .. this is what you choose to do and really some have to roll with the punches and for some it’s not worth the trouble. With only a few options of website site now it really puts a BIG target on there back . So really be careful because Yea it’s very serious a!
What is this host site that you are talking about? There was nothing in my post with any thing of that nature nor any mention of where a site is hosted. I'm not sure you clearly read what I wrote.

As I said above SESTA/FOSTA was a law signed in for all of the united states back on April 11th 2018. That was why eccie along with other sites went dark. Cleaned shit up and came back. Since coming back no sites had problems with anything under SESTA/FOSTA. Thats why months later eccie came back and changed things to comply with the new laws at the time.

SESTA/FOSTA are very much still a law and have always been it's federal.. What everyone is talking about now are strictly the Texas Laws that became effective Sept 1st 2019 signed by Texas Governor Greg Abbot. Texas laws only apply to the state of Texas it is not the same as SESTA/FOSTA that were signed in by the President that are federal. Totally two different sets of laws. Texas laws are not for the rest of the other 49 states.. not sure what you are talking about? The texas laws would apply if the board etc is of course ran in TEXAS etc. If it's a board that is run in California but has a Texas section they are under California laws not Texas. Now say they are working on cracking down on a trafficking ring down here in Texas which places their ads in a Texas section on the site then Texas law applies on a state level and then SESTA/FOSTA would apply on the federal level.

It doesn't matter what board it is. Unless your board is outside of the US in a country that does not work with the US you are not safe.

SESTA/FOSTA= All of The US add that with the new TEXAS Laws and boom any boards operating in Texas or with Texas content are fucked.

So out of fear of the new laws even though eccie is not hosted in Texas they are getting rid of everything that now would screw them over under texas law since a large part of the board and its traffic is from texas. Yes there are other cities and they could have just scrapped Texas but Texas is what makes up most of eccie. I've always been under the impression it was hosted outside the US... just like p411 etc and is not in the US or under their jurisdiction. Guess not.

Please explain what it is that I have wrong? Since your job allows you to have the correct credible information please do share with us what is correct so we can know.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women