Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35644
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2023, 04:29 PM   #16
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Fine review that reads like a Promoter review, who admitted the boycott was a failure.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 07:14 PM   #17
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Fine review that reads like a Promoter review
Hmmmmm, can you elaborate on this? Among other things, promoter reviews have 100% positive comments and zero negative comments.......and if the promoters do have a comment about the girl that is even remotely negative, they immediately counter it with something positive (kind of like a job interview).

Besides mentioning when she was leaving Dallas, I see absolutely nothing in this review that could be considered promoter-esque, but maybe you're just joking and giving him a hard time.
AspenCalifornia is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 09:49 AM   #18
txcasper
Premium Access

Encounters: 52
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia View Post
Hmmmmm, can you elaborate on this? Among other things, promoter reviews have 100% positive comments and zero negative comments.......and if the promoters do have a comment about the girl that is even remotely negative, they immediately counter it with something positive (kind of like a job interview).

Besides mentioning when she was leaving Dallas, I see absolutely nothing in this review that could be considered promoter-esque, but maybe you're just joking and giving him a hard time.
Don't bother trying to make it logical; your talking to the promoter/simp and studio owner handles on this thread.

What you said earlier is right; no real monger would want or be cool with 2 prices increases in the same year and also soo butt hurt that some ppl boycotted. Its only the paid multiple handle simps and the owner handles that are bitching....still
Looks like it was a success in bunching up some panties.

There is a private group chat where the real mongers share real reviews of talent; I'll include you.

Since the board is back pretty much all the promoter handles again just let them lay in the filth.

Boney sounds mid SF; check you PM
txcasper is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 11:24 AM   #19
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Certainly some active hyperbole, designed to mimic the many posts I've read from those who see a Promoter behind every keyboard.

It could be said that the biggest boycott Cheerleader, having buckled writing 2 reviews, is promotional. At the least it says he no longer supports that which he allegedly espoused so ardently.

I'm past 50 days currently, with no Studio visit, but I don't brag about it, nor suggest Guys should or should not visit themselves. Do what's right for you. Springfest promoting a boycott, and publicly failing to boycott is a bad look.
Old 11-11-2023, 11:49 AM   #20
Wifenothornyenough
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

I feel you Springfest. I have the same problem. I wish I didn't have a 13 inch penis.
Wifenothornyenough is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 02:17 PM   #21
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Certainly some active hyperbole, designed to mimic the many posts I've read from those who see a Promoter behind every keyboard.
Can you please provide a specific example? When I read promoter reviews, I don't cherry pick one thing out of their reviews and then decide they're a promoter. There usually needs to be an aggregation of items in their review or their review / posting history. The fact that he mentioned multiple negative things about Bonney (e.g. mood was dampened bc she counted money in front of him, she had coffee breath, scripted session, etc.) automatically disqualifies it from being a promoter review.

I think the intent of your original post was just meant to take a jab or two at the OP. But I think you are 100% incorrect that this review "reads like a promoter review."
AspenCalifornia is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 03:49 PM   #22
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Can you please provide a specific example? When I read promoter reviews, I don't cherry pick one thing out of their reviews and then decide they're a promoter. There usually needs to be an aggregation of items in their review or their review / posting history. The fact that he mentioned multiple negative things about Bonney (e.g. mood was dampened bc she counted money in front of him, she had coffee breath, scripted session, etc.) automatically disqualifies it from being a promoter review.

I think the intent of your original post was just meant to take a jab or two at the OP. But I think you are 100% incorrect that this review "reads like a promoter review."
AC, Just ignore him (CT)… CT calling others a promoter is as much of a hypocrite move, as it for Boycotters visiting Studios. With that being said SF shouldn’t be labeled a “promoter” bc of this review. This review is critical of the girl for minor issues in my eyes (bookkeeping/coffee breath,etc) shouldn’t be deal breakers in terms of recommendations, compared to the issues listed in SF review prior to this one at AS.

If the look at the AS review, you have a “yes” recommendation for issues such as performance, catfish looks, and session being 30 minutes delayed, if you see issues like this repeated with yes, then person should be questioned.

SF, hope Bonney was and is an improvement over the prior studio session. The minor details/negatives as well are helpful to those who visit her (so they have a heads up about what to expect.) much appreciated as we have haven’t seen eye to eye on much lately.
Guest041324-3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 09:46 PM   #23
Chung Tran
BANNED

Army and Aspen, y'all are taking my comment way too seriously. I thought I explained myself clearly, but the words ''irony'' and ''hyperbole'' are words you need more familiarization with.

I'm lampooning the idea that 40 Guys (including both of you, who made the published list) are Promoters. You are so stuck on the thought that Promoters rule, that you couldn't comprehend.
Old 11-12-2023, 02:20 AM   #24
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Army and Aspen, y'all are taking my comment way too seriously. I thought I explained myself clearly, but the words ''irony'' and ''hyperbole'' are words you need more familiarization with.

I'm lampooning the idea that 40 Guys (including both of you, who made the published list) are Promoters. You are so stuck on the thought that Promoters rule, that you couldn't comprehend.
I could care less about what AP and others post in terms of the “promoters” list… you meanwhile are an actual promoter who pumps the same studios and in the past has pumped the same studios reviews from depths of pages 8-9 just to help the studio you work for.

SF has been called out for the boycott push now visiting studios, and it’s over. You would think someone such as yourself would be aware of this but you’re apparently not.

The review speaks for itself, has nothing promotion in it or side to it. Move along to your KF bumps
Old 11-12-2023, 09:41 AM   #25
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armydude89D View Post
I could care less about what AP and others post in terms of the “promoters” list…

The review speaks for itself, has nothing promotion in it or side to it. Move along to your KF bumps
You did care, in fact you begged AP to take you off of his list. Not only that, you were specifically named as a KFest Promoter. Not only that, you reviewed KFest twice (following up, bumping KFest threads) in Mid-October, whereas I last visited and last commented on any KFest thread in September.

These are knowable, traceable facts.
Old 11-12-2023, 10:20 AM   #26
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
You did care, in fact you begged AP to take you off of his list. Not only that, you were specifically named as a KFest Promoter. Not only that, you reviewed KFest twice (following up, bumping KFest threads) in Mid-October, whereas I last visited and last commented on any KFest thread in September.

These are knowable, traceable facts.
Lies
Old 11-12-2023, 10:28 AM   #27
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Lies
Facts. You even put ''rent free in haters heads'', as a reaction to Guys calling you a Promoter. You started with veloztec, after he mentioned you as a major KFest Promoter.

You are hung up on the whole idea of promoters, hitting back at those who say you promote, while tossing out the same charge at guys who do not. You jumped in to ''defend'' Springfest against my joke remark, that I said was hyperbole, yet Springfest himself doesn't care. The fact that you do, is shining a light on yourself.
Old 11-12-2023, 11:09 AM   #28
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Facts. You even put ''rent free in haters heads'', as a reaction to Guys calling you a Promoter. You started with veloztec, after he mentioned you as a major KFest Promoter.

You are hung up on the whole idea of promoters, hitting back at those who say you promote, while tossing out the same charge at guys who do not. You jumped in to ''defend'' Springfest against my joke remark, that I said was hyperbole, yet Springfest himself doesn't care. The fact that you do, is shining a light on yourself.
You have hijacked this thread man.. but in response to your claims..

It’s very apparent that you do promote (all your reviews are geared towards a select few). Mine are spread out all around and call out studios/girls for bad or questionable performances/standards (msog tax, questionable bookings, shady verifications, etc).

The reason I said something to you, is that people have openly and falsely thrown around the “promoter” tag to anyone instead of the actual questionable members. Similarly to how you have gone “AWOL” when AP accusations. Keep pumping KF, and it’s hilarious I’m a KF promoter when I aint been there and called out the msog tax they are trying to do
Old 11-12-2023, 02:48 PM   #29
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Keep pumping KF, and it’s hilarious I’m a KF promoter when I aint been there and called out the msog tax they are trying to do
You're running away from, and avoiding facts. You reviewed KFest twice in October, I haven't been there in more than 50 days, nor have I posted in any KFest review since then. You were labelled a KFest Promoter by veloztec (and a Promoter by AsianP), yet now you pretend it is other guys who are Promoters.
Old 11-15-2023, 09:28 PM   #30
gman44

Encounters: 203

ArmyDude and Chung

cool it and get back on topic and stop arguing
gman44 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women