Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35870
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-26-2011, 02:38 PM   #16
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Validation of racism is a slippery slop, I would think thats all the forum would bring. Not a big deal to hear no and move on.
Old 09-26-2011, 03:14 PM   #17
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

Encounters: 37

How about seperate forum for the BBBJ girls and the CBJ girls if we are going to the extreme. I personally think the ad section should have a form or template that the girls have to fill out when placing an ad. It should have checkboxes of things they do and don't do. When they properly fill out the form they can add all that other gibberish they put in their ads.

The information from the checkboxes in the form should automatically be posted in private tags so its not visible to the public. Similar to the way our reviews are done with the ROS. The form should have fields for CBJ and BBBJ and all sorts of other activities. There could be a box for different races they see and don't see. Could be a box for pricing and incall/outcall.. shit like that.
Old 09-26-2011, 03:24 PM   #18
internet_inventor2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

A spearate ad forum isnt "validation" of anything IMHO, it's only posting ads. So of us have time restraints and work obligations and such ..... We dont have time to play the guess what race I am game or spend all day searching ads and doing research. I am just trying to streamline the business model thats all and save me some time, laziness is the brainchild of innovation.

This is sort of like the weekend ad forum, why is there one ? Someone felt a need for one .....
Old 09-26-2011, 03:31 PM   #19
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Hey Ladies

Men, (at least older men), have a saying "it's all pink on the inside".

What would be a comparable description that the Ladies would use for men.

That is, besides "green".

II-2, I sympathize with your delima, but I have no answer for it.
Old 09-26-2011, 04:12 PM   #20
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
Validation of racism is a slippery slop, I would think thats all the forum would bring. Not a big deal to hear no and move on.
Whether the intent would be as such or not..... One way or another there would be that feeling about it....... or at least it would be easily used in the back pocket of some......

Quote:
Originally Posted by internet_inventor2 View Post
So of us have time restraints and work obligations and such ..... We dont have time to play the guess what race I am game or spend all day searching ads and doing research. I am just trying to streamline the business model thats all and save me some time, laziness is the brainchild of innovation.

This is sort of like the weekend ad forum, why is there one ? Someone felt a need for one .....
The slippery slope of it lies within other "restraints"..... where do you draw the line at subcatagories?

For Example, if the "NBA Policy Provider Ads" forum WERE to be displayed.... What's to keep members from wanting the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Flash View Post
How about seperate forum for the BBBJ girls and the CBJ girls if we are going to the extreme. I personally think the ad section should have a form or template that the girls have to fill out when placing an ad. It should have checkboxes of things they do and don't do. When they properly fill out the form they can add all that other gibberish they put in their ads.

The information from the checkboxes in the form should automatically be posted in private tags so its not visible to the public. Similar to the way our reviews are done with the ROS. The form should have fields for CBJ and BBBJ and all sorts of other activities. There could be a box for different races they see and don't see. Could be a box for pricing and incall/outcall.. shit like that.
And from there, how about a BBW Ad forum..... then a PSE only Ad forum..... Again.... where do you draw the line?

The best thing I can say is to remember, or note, who is NBA.... Most of the ladies are very straight forward about listing that in their ads..... and then just skim over them.....

JaD
Old 09-26-2011, 04:28 PM   #21
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Why not just start a thread in the men's lounge listing ladies that others know have an NBA policy.
Old 09-26-2011, 05:03 PM   #22
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just ask the provider you are seeking, does she see black men. Though some guys ask this to be an asshole, but it would not hurt to ask and get the formalities out the way. That way you know she is going to open the door.

And pardon my dumb ass question, is she researching you?, that way she can ask what your race is. Im just not understanding why your appts flake on you, sounds like they are not doing their homework.

Business must be booming in Houston, if ladies are not even opening the door when the client shows up. Damn, must be raining money down there.

A forum for all NBA gals, really???? Oh well.

Quote:
I already know which direction many of you will take this thread and if it goes that route, well all know what will happen, .....

Anyways, in an effort to save (myself) time and money, is it possible to have another Provider Ads section just for NBA providers. First of all it does not bother me if you/they have an NBA policy, that is not the point of the request, it is a free country.

I just get tired of making an appointment or trying too make and getting asked questions like "what is your race" (I am 3 of them to be exact, lol) or getting there and all of a sudden no one is there/answers. It just waste time/effort. I have asked several providers as to why they just dont put it in their ads and they say, "I will get hassled" and "I dont want to hurt anyone's feelings", my favorite " I dont want people to think I am racist". I really could give two shits as to the reason, I am just pissed when my time (time = money) is wasted. If they had their own forum, they could post ads in peace and I would save myself some hassle.

This new forum can be called whatever you want it, the white room, blackout room, I really dont care. Take for instance 90% of these providers from Dallas/out of town recently, hot young nice and NBA, thats fine. I hate reading through an ad seeing all the pics and then there it is NBA, lol. It would be easier if they just had their own place for ads.

Well back to work, I will pull out my and sing to myself now. I think it is time to gather my flock and travel down those roads less taken...

Brutal, but funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
We can name the forum "IBDDBDEDADWTSAOYGEA"...

"I've Been Dicked Down By DED And Don't Want To See Any Of You Guys Ever Again"

Seriously??? validation of racism. So any provider who post in that section would be a racist. Damn!!! I don't know my friend. I don't know about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
Old 09-26-2011, 09:13 PM   #23
pyro
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
I know Pyro and II2 personally. If I was a provider I wouldn't see either of them
Sir!
I will wear that endorsement...or rather lack of an endorsement as a badge of honor. Always good to hear from you, even if its to be a handy target for mud-slinging. Man I got too much time on my hands lately.

Best regards,

pyro
Old 09-26-2011, 09:57 PM   #24
internet_inventor2
Valued Poster

JAD, I get your point of it getting out of hand although I dont agree with comparing it to CBJ or BBBJ and/or BBW, those are different IMHO. Us (Fucktards) are the customers, I just want to know where I am allowed to shop thats all. I do see how it could get out of hand, like I said, I was just trying to make it more user friendly for ME.

Lisa - With all due respect, I dont think you got the point of my suggestion.
Old 09-26-2011, 11:13 PM   #25
The G.O.A.T
BANNED

Encounters: 32

I get your point as a fellow of color. But I kinda just figure out who the NBA chicks are and chunk them the dueces. Don't even bother looking at their ads. It's not that hard to figure out with research just like bbw's, non-bbbj's, and BP ads. Hell if they have to advertise separately they're NBA, then we should advertise which of us are assholes **raises hand**
Old 09-26-2011, 11:53 PM   #26
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Mm.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:20 AM   #27
internet_inventor2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T View Post
I get your point as a fellow of color. But I kinda just figure out who the NBA chicks are and chunk them the dueces. Don't even bother looking at their ads. It's not that hard to figure out with research just like bbw's, non-bbbj's, and BP ads. Hell if they have to advertise separately they're NBA, then we should advertise which of us are assholes **raises hand**
Cool everyone has their, it is how I normally deal with the issue. As stated, this was about making it easier for me, oops I mean others. Well, time for me to put on my white armor and climb on my white horse and ride into the SUNSET Anyone need a hero ?

Btw a separate BBW thread would use too much bandwidth anyways, ijs. (and down goes Fraser)

Could someone please close the thread behind me.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:27 AM   #28
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDS View Post
I like it......

Less Bitches bumping my shit down.....
WORD
Old 09-27-2011, 06:30 AM   #29
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Why not just start a thread in the men's lounge listing ladies that others know have an NBA policy.
I started one on ASPD...that thing was at least 10 pages long

Quote:
Could someone please close the thread behind me.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women