Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48300
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2013, 08:24 PM   #16
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
Just sharing your previous rant with the boys and girls. Still waiting for more posts to form a hypothesis.
Least he's taking his act National!!
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:28 PM   #17
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Fast Gunn, buddy, if you change handles, be sure to change personalties, also. Otherwise, defeats the purpose.
cabletex7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:31 PM   #18
Your Ebony Dream
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90184
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sometimes you start to see a client regularly and they get to close, personal questions, staying to long, attempting to meet with provider other than for business, ect.

But since i'm guessing you guys only met once maybe you guys didn't click. I know you stated what you think you felt, but the provider obviously didn't feel the same about the meeting remember the hobby is mostly fantasy and illusion, so just because she was tactful until the end doesn't means she likes you the same way remember this is a business....

just my 0.02
Your Ebony Dream is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:27 PM   #19
KarynKumming
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168038

Regardless of the reason(s), she doesn't want to see you again. Quit wondering why and move on. Perhaps you'll have better luck with the next gal.
KarynKumming is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:55 PM   #20
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Default Move on

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarynKumming View Post
Regardless of the reason(s), she doesn't want to see you again. Quit wondering why and move on. Perhaps you'll have better luck with the next gal.
Don't ever take anything in the Hobby personal - Sometimes there is no reasons why a provider or client decide not to see each other again .

If a provider got upset because a client didn't call her back there would be no providers its just the way it is !
Move on and forget about it - go find your next ATF

Sometimes you like someone and they don't like you it happens but don't compound it by asking why
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:18 PM   #21
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Maybe she did her job very very well and made you "think" she liked you. Good news is theres lots of other girls here that can do that...move on to the next one.
Guest071313-5 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:58 PM   #22
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior13 View Post
... we talked for about 30 minutes in her apartment before we "got more comfortable with each other"...
I also appreciate a good introductory conversation with a new provider. But then I will schedule 90 mins or 2 hours to allow for a completely non-rushed session.

Your two reviews are both 30 minute sessions - might this be the issue? Maybe the lady likes to get paid in full for her work?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:05 AM   #23
misspriss
Account Disabled

User ID: 141639

Quote:
Like I'm really about to defend myself from some loser's comments on the internet. How many times will the lame people on this site try to troll a flame war with me only to find out I'm not interested
Yikes! Be nice
FYI, he's a former Olympian - Bronze Medalist I believe in Men's Figure Skating

I know I've avoided good clients because they came across too strong or they treated me like a sex object. Either makes me uncomfortable and rather than hurt someone's feelings, I just kind of brush them off. One would answer my ad as soon as I posted it, made it kind of hard to claim busy.
misspriss is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:33 AM   #24
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31
Talking

Quote:
I've noticed in the past how a good session I've had with a provider made me consider making this girl my main provider. When I say good I mean good such as not just for the bodily pleasure but conversation as well. I mean we talked for about 30 minutes in her apartment before we "got more comfortable with each other". The 4play was good and session went good. But after that day when I tried to call her for another session, she would always give me the run around but basically politely telling me no in so many words. Just seems strange. I mean I don't know if she stopped business with me because I last long (according to our agreed upon time of course) or if she was hoping to seduce me into being her trick but figured that it was best to just stop seeing me because she sees that I got a lot of knowledge about life so seducing me would be impossible so therefore since she isn't low down enough to rob a guy, she just looks for other clients hoping to seduce them into tricks so they can spend loads of money on on her. I don't know for certain, but I'm quite sure one of those assumptions are correct
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
I also appreciate a good introductory conversation with a new provider. But then I will schedule 90 mins or 2 hours to allow for a completely non-rushed session.

Your two reviews are both 30 minute sessions - might this be the issue? Maybe the lady likes to get paid in full for her work?
Stop It! Stop It!

You Stallion!!! You long-time stud you!!! It's definitely the 30 mins. of "Marathon Sex". TFF

I know. I know. Back on topic...ahem, It's definitely NOT you.
(Hell, I would post a video, but then why? Just why?). Thanks for the laugh. I needed one. Good day!
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:46 AM   #25
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
... she was hoping to seduce me into being her trick... she sees that I got a lot of knowledge about life ...
Putat ergo est

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudoftexas View Post
You're big into self awareness, aren't you? I can tell these things.
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:13 AM   #26
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Unspoken

Damn! How did I get dragged into this?

Actually, I sort of understand where the guy is coming from.

Let me direct my comments at the OP. I think the problem was that you liked her too much and that simply scared her.

You violated an unspoken rule:

Thou Shalt Not Like Any Girl Too Much.

Really hot girls have many guys on the string and you forgot that you're just another one. If some little thing bothers them, they will drop you like a hot potato because their security is more important to them than any one customer.

. . . Some lessons in life come at a very high cost!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletex7 View Post
Fast Gunn, buddy, if you change handles, be sure to change personalties, also. Otherwise, defeats the purpose.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:53 AM   #27
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

We have a radio show down here that will call a person up for another to find out why they haven't called back for a second date. So funny how many thing they know why it happened and they are so far off the mark.

There could be any number of reasons including many you may never even think of. If your time went well in your eyes then she did a good job. That's how you are supposed to feel. She on the other hand may not have felt that way at all.

Just be glad you had a good time and move on.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:07 AM   #28
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletex7 View Post
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:13 AM   #29
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

In the bible the "RED" words have a special meaning.... here they don't mean shit! IJS

This works the other way as well. You had a good time but nothing you might call your mom about, then suddenly, you start get text and emails on a regular basis.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:50 AM   #30
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

Warrior your original post did make you sound sort of full of yourself. The girl did her job and she was a god actress, but you did somthing to creep her out, and she was probably anxious for the date to end. You threw up red flags to her so she will probably never see you. You should review the session and see what you did wrong, and be honest with yourself. I have never had a girl refuse a second date.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women