Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2016, 08:05 AM   #16
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

1.0) Do this before some other working lady figures out your secret "pot of gold".
2.0) Find another word..."trick" is equivalent to SW language.

United States Patent and Trademark Office
Federal agency · uspto.gov
The United States Patent and Trademark Office is an agency in the U.S. Department of Commerce that issues patents to inventors and businesses for their inventions, and trademark registration for product and intellectual property identification. Wikipedia
Customer service: 1 (800) 786-9199
Founded: January 2, 1975, Washington, D.C.
Headquarters: Alexandria, VA
Parent organization: United States Department of Commerce
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 08:06 AM   #17
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
Um,that's part of the problem. Everyone has been absolutely great about the trick secrets andnot revealing any info. So when people read yes there is a new trick but no info it's getting pushed to the back of the mind with little thought. I'm truly grateful and wouldn't want it any other way but it makes it a catch 22.
Are you sure the boys aren't talking? Cause you know that's not like us. Just as sure as a beer prys open our wallets at a strip club a good Bj prys open our mouths.
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 08:12 AM   #18
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The names are Phoenix kiss-bj, Fireraider -tuma. I know for a fact nobody has talked yet. It's been mentioned that there is something new but not what it is. I am very appreciated of this fact.
JC, yes it isn't like guys not to talk but it's agreed that I deserve the credit for it. Right now all lips are sealed
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 08:47 AM   #19
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default No free lunch in the adult business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
Great BJ threAD. By the way, threADs are totally fine despite what some folks say.. Anyhoo, if I had a penis, I'd very much be trying to figure out what this trick of yours is.
Good point If I had a penis much be trying to figure out what this tricks of your is... Good BJ are money makers.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 08:50 AM   #20
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I totally agree. Bjs are my bread and butter
Old 02-27-2016, 08:52 AM   #21
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Anita that is really great advice. Best yet in fact. Only one small part thats a problem there is a 50/50 chance the the guy will pop in less than 15 mins. So far I haven't been able to tell why one person will pop fast and why another will last even longer . The tricks does both, pop fast or last longer.
Thank you Phoenix. Well, when someone book an hour or more I doubt the finish line is the most important to them. That being said, it doesn't matter if they cum fast or slow... Or if they even cum at all from your bj. If they like your techniques, your looks and your personality they will come back. Besides, there are other ways to get to the finish line.

There are so many techniques out there and I don't know who had the idea first, but I use most of them. So if you don't get credit for it, just have the satisfaction it was you who thought of it first.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 09:07 AM   #22
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
I totally agree. Bjs are my bread and butter
Can't lose the Bread and butter..
Old 02-27-2016, 09:11 AM   #23
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thx Anita, I know these facts and hey a girl can always wish for the stars right? Hehe, when the secret gets out there is gna be some troubles. Im the only one that knows the time lapses that are needed
Old 02-27-2016, 09:14 AM   #24
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thx Anita, I know but a girl can always wish for the stars. Hehe I keep having these scenarios playing in my head for when the secret gets out,that im the only one that knows the time lapses that are needed . Sorry for the double post. I didn't think the first one posted cuz i was looking up how to spell a word
Old 02-27-2016, 09:16 AM   #25
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Thx Anita, I know these facts and hey a girl can always wish for the stars right? Hehe, when the secret gets out there is gna be some troubles. Im the only one that knows the time lapses that are needed
Who doesn't wish for the stars in life..Hookers need bread and butter to survive
Old 02-27-2016, 10:44 PM   #26
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Ok so I'm doing this post in the main forum because Im not trying to do a threAD. I really do need the advice or at least some understanding of what I'm doing wrong and correct it. I have two new tricks that I came up with and have been developing. The tricks are so good in fact that in a way I reinvented the bj. Now a lot if people would say that is a very arrogant thing to say and I totally agree, but over time I had hoped that my board personality and my reviews would have as an honest and down to earth person. I would never make such a bold statement unless I can back my mouth up. It's a very simple fact that I can back up my statement. The problem is I don't think guys in my area understand that this is true and I don't understand what I am doing wrong to get this point across. I have asked everyone that has had the tricks done not to say anything other than yes it's new. I know this is selfish but I want to keep it a secret for as long as possible. I wouldn't mind going down in history for a bj trick that reinvented the bj. Just saying. No its not the altoids trick, the tricks blow that one out of the water by a thousand miles. So at this point any advice to get guys to understand this is different is more than welcomed, because I am truly confused at this point. Hell at this point I would almost consider something like "if this isn't your number 1 bj of all time I will give you half your money back "type of guarantee. No im not gna do that but thats just shows how confused I am about the non-reaction in my area. Thank you to any that take the time to read this and gives good solid advice.
It certainly sounds intriguing, and your rates are highly reasonable. If I lived within a hundred miles, I'd certainly book an hour to experience any possible reinvention of the BJ. As was suggested above by one of your colleagues, I'd avoid "trick" not only for its demimonde connotations, but also for the deceptiveness that the term implies. Other than that, I don't have any advice for you ... except, maybe, to never pay any attention to "advice" from the client community. I'm sure your sisters here can give much better advice. Good luck!
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 04:00 AM   #27
owen401
Lifetime Premium Access

OK. My curiosity is peeked. South Texas is a long way for this Arkansas man to drive for a bj. I'll make it down there someday and this will be on my to do list. :-)
owen401 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 07:31 AM   #28
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

Indiana and other states got amazing BJ tricks not just Texas....
Old 02-28-2016, 08:50 AM   #29
darter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Seems pretty simple. you can't get the word out about how great your technique is because many people will just think it'a another ploy or threAD to drum up business, just as many probably think this is. While you're asking your clients not to describe the technique in their reviews. ask them to describe how good it was, if they really enjoyed it. Many guys read the reviews to make their decisions on who to see and that could be a deciding factor.
Don't kid yourself about keeping it a secret though, if it is really that good, guys will ask the next lady they see to do the same thing...
darter is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 10:29 AM   #30
Cooper Barrett
Valued Poster

This should work unless they are dead

Cooper Barrett is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women