Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60407
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48453
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41654
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2010, 10:55 PM   #16
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Did you say your college professor, not cool, and one of my biggest fears at the moment, i would pass out if my college professor knew what i did, and i don't want some of my classmates knowing what i do either.

Im with you there, im stuck with my decision, i have always showed my face, it didn't matter to me "then", now it does.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:13 PM   #17
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63

For me there is no deal breaker not showing your face. I have had some providers email me face pictures after I was reviewed, but as long as you have pictures that fairly represent your body, then I am good to go...
KohanaKoa is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:21 PM   #18
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Did you say your college professor, not cool, and one of my biggest fears at the moment, i would pass out if my college professor knew what i did
yea, he pulled me aside after class and said "what are you doing on EROS?"

my response was "what are you doing looking at EROS?" lol

I got an A and it was never mentioned again..but still

hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:13 AM   #19
Trooper Hawk
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

A provider looks doesn't concern me. To be honest I could care less. I'm not interested in that, as long as she's willing to cater to my fantasies and fetishes done deal.

But IMO your all gorgeous anyway. 4 the record.
Trooper Hawk is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:34 AM   #20
Saturn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

showing face can make a difference whether some guys see you or not. You got to weigh the pros and cons....
Saturn is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:34 AM   #21
NerdKing
Gaining Momentum

Show your face ... the eyes communicate so much about you. One more thing ... smile! Makes a huge difference for me.
NerdKing is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 05:44 AM   #22
Private Encounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Provider showing her face is important to me....I put a lot of emphasis on face besides the body, but it is very important. Plus, hobbyists who have not seen you before can make sure they are meeting the same person who they think they are....It reduces the anxiety..
Private Encounter is online now   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 05:56 AM   #23
Hardallnight
Premium Access

Encounters: 116

Just keep in mind that once it's on the internet it never goes away. Below information is still searchable and comes up with my ugly mug.

I did edit some information to somewhat protect my identity.

IN THE COURT OF CRIMINAL APPEALS OF THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA

Hardallnight v. City Of Oklahoma City No. X-XXX-XXXX
(Misdemeanor)

Filed: 07/31/1997
Closed: 07/16/1998

Appealed from: OKLAHOMA County District Court

Parties

Hardallnight. , Appellant
The City of Oklahoma City , Appellee

Lower Court Counts and Other Information

Count Case Number Statute Crime Special Sentence Judge Reporter
- Offering To Engage 15 Days In City Jail Plus $750
Hardallnight is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:19 AM   #24
toyrrific
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
yea, he pulled me aside after class and said "what are you doing on EROS?"

my response was "what are you doing looking at EROS?" lol

I got an A and it was never mentioned again..but still

And this is the correct answer to the question. If the person is here and sees your face then they are as exposed as you are and certainly do not want anyone to know.

That is why there is screening for socials and membership required for swing clubs and alternative events.

I believe that face pics will certainly increase your business and would not see a provider that does not show her face. The alternative to privacy in this situation is the presumption that she may have acne........

The first time that I found out that the owner of the company I work for and I were both looking at ASPD with BCD access was definately interesting. Now, we are planning to go to the next social together.
toyrrific is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:50 AM   #25
Will Boner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I totally understand a person's need for privacy; it's their choice.

Having said that, and as an experienced hobbiest, I can truthfully say that for me as well as most of my male friends, the face pic is extremely important. After all, it's the face we communicate with and which our brain attaches to. In fact, I would take a pretty face over a pretty body any day. For girls that have both, you've been blessed.
Will Boner is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:59 AM   #26
hobbyhorse
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

If have a nice face it usually helps to show it, I know it can sometimes make me pass over someone if I can't see their face. That being said, if you have a lot of potential for negative recognition think very hard about that. We would love to see your face but not to your detriment.
hobbyhorse is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:04 AM   #27
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

If you decide to got down that path I suggest you start with some of the shots showing only part of your face, like behind the fan, or hat, or with a mask (digital or real) for a while to see if that helps. If you think it does then you can slowly show more. If not, you can slowly show less.

In fact, I thought about asking your permission to post the shot of you on the fur with the digital mask in the gothic hall setting in my recent thread on "Fanatasy Photos" but I figured since you didn't have it on your site you didn't want it out there.

By the way, not being a big boob guy, I think your face is your best asset, for those who don't know her, Meg has lovely eyes.

Regards,
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:12 AM   #28
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Gotta admit, the face is something that puts me over the hump (sorry!) on many occasions. I've spoken to you at one of the luncheons and you'd definitely get appointments just from your looks. But the WWW is like Vegas, whatever goes on the WWW stays on the WWW, and that might not be so cool a few years from now. Agree with Honey Rose, that's the big reason a lot of hobbyists come to the various get-togethers--to see and get an insight into the personalities of various providers. I'm booking an appointment this week based solely on a chance encounter at the same social I referred to. Maybe you offer face photos if a hobbyist inquires.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:29 AM   #29
Judge Smails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Just one of three factors ( others being reviews and posts) but as pointed out, could be the tie breaker.
Judge Smails is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:46 AM   #30
lagniappe
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default Hiding your face tells me you are discreet. I like that.

If you are unwilling to show your face and you photoshop out your tatoo then I percieve you as someone who has something to lose should your involvement in this world become known. That, in turn, leads me to believe that you will conduct your business in a manner that does not attract undue attention from neighbors. Discretion is vitally important to me and I prefer to see providers who feel the same way.

Do I make exceptions? Sure. Nicole Preston and Reese Foster are two of my favorites. Their maturity and intelligence make a big difference to me. For what its worth I had known Nicole for years before I saw her BCD. My mistake. In Reese's case I heard such glowing reviews I had to take the plunge.
lagniappe is offline   Quote