Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70507
biomed161238
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47887
pyramider46370
bambino40502
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2024, 05:41 AM   #16
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Hard choices...

...to be made fo' sho'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusedGamer View Post
Liar vs dementia
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 06:04 AM   #17
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default I know one mind (sic) that was changed

From the: Even a Blind Squirrel Can Find a Nut files:

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 06:23 AM   #18
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Trump's performance last night was not good. He lied time after time. He totally ignored questions asked to him, and despite being asked 3 times at one point to answer a question, he did not do so. When answering questions he would ramble from subject to subject. I really wanted him to address his statement that he was going to deport all illegal immigrants in this country. Never answered the question.

But Biden was a disaster, an unnerving performance to his most loyal supporters. He looked old and feeble from the very beginning of the debate. He had brain-freeze multiple times. He was given several opportunites to rebut Trump's many lies and failed to do so. A terrible night for Biden when the stakes were so high.

The question is what does the Democratic party do today? Most voters want neither Trump nor Biden. I can't vote for Trump and never will. Just a terrible choice in November.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 06:28 AM   #19
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I've got it recorded. I've only watched about 30 minutes. But based on what I saw and what I've read and heard so for, it changed my mind. I now believe Trump has a > 50% chance of winning if Biden remains the Democratic candidate.

I may have to eat crow. I've been saying for a long time that Trump would lose. Salty, you should have taken that bet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Hee Hee! ... THAT was Joe Biden all night! ....
... And reckon it changed me-own mind - on whether CNN can host
a FAIR and honest debate... And turns out THEY CAN! ...

#### Salty
Yes, based on what I've seen so far, I was very surprised that Jake Tapper and Dana Bash appear to have conducted a fair debate. Tapper has compared Trump to Hitler.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 06:32 AM   #20
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Trump's performance last night was not good. He lied time after time. He totally ignored questions asked to him, and despite being asked 3 times at one point to answer a question, he did not do so. When answering questions he would ramble from subject to subject. I really wanted him to address his statement that he was going to deport all illegal immigrants in this country. Never answered the question.

But Biden was a disaster, an unnerving performance to his most loyal supporters. He looked old and feeble from the very beginning of the debate. He had brain-freeze multiple times. He was given several opportunites to rebut Trump's many lies and failed to do so. A terrible night for Biden when the stakes were so high.

The question is what does the Democratic party do today? Most voters want neither Trump nor Biden. I can't vote for Trump and never will. Just a terrible choice in November.
Trump said the Country is failing and Joe Biden is ruining the country. He certainly wasn't lying about that. If we get four more years of Biden that will be the final nail in the coffin for America.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 06:33 AM   #21
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:

If you've changed your mind about voting for Biden and won't vote for Trump either, you may want to look at the Libertarian candidate, Chase Oliver. He's "armed and gay"!
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 06:35 AM   #22
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Trump said the Country is failing and Joe Biden is ruining the country. He certainly wasn't lying about that. If we get four more years of Biden that will be the final nail in the coffin for America.
This country is not failing in any way.
Old 06-28-2024, 06:37 AM   #23
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
If you've changed your mind about voting for Biden and won't vote for Trump either, you may want to look at the Libertarian candidate, Chase Oliver. He's "armed and gay"!
I hear you but that is throwing my vote away. It is a symbolic gesture that I don't support the 2 primary candidates.
Old 06-28-2024, 06:45 AM   #24
tttalinky
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

What I witnessed last night = Dumb and Dumber!
tttalinky is online now   Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 07:28 AM   #25
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:

More than half the country would disagree with you. The WSJ had a story on the two different economies and how half the country is worse off now with Biden's policies.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 09:08 AM   #26
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
More than half the country would disagree with you. The WSJ had a story on the two different economies and how half the country is worse off now with Biden's policies.
Trump was POTUS for 4 years. The only positive thing he did for me economically was give me about a $100 reduction in taxes with his tax plan. One of Trump's lies last night was that we had the greatest economy in the history of the U.S. when he was in office.

As discussed many times, the downside in the economy which most focus on is due to the high inflation which Biden is not responsible for any more than Trump was responsible for the 15% unemployment rate or the worst GDP in at least 60 years. But perception is everything.
Old 06-28-2024, 09:28 AM   #27
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Trump was POTUS for 4 years. The only positive thing he did for me economically was give me about a $100 reduction in taxes with his tax plan. One of Trump's lies last night was that we had the greatest economy in the history of the U.S. when he was in office.

As discussed many times, the downside in the economy which most focus on is due to the high inflation which Biden is not responsible for any more than Trump was responsible for the 15% unemployment rate or the worst GDP in at least 60 years. But perception is everything.

You are totally clueless about the economy
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 11:36 AM   #28
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
You must have your eyes wide shut. This country has one foot in the grave and the other on a Banana Peel. We can't afford to make even a small mistake.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 02:48 PM   #29
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
130 days to the DNC convention. Lots of soul searching and seances to be had by then.
Biden won’t be replaced unless someone convinces him to step down from the democratic nomination. If that happens the democratic convention will have to come up with a new candidate. If not then the only way Biden can be replaced is if the delegates decide to vote against the results of their state primary election.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 02:51 PM   #30
Diligaf
Valued Poster

I missed the debate, but it was obviously a train wreck for Biden. The answer to the the OP question is the same. I'd vote for a can of rancid tuna over trump.

If only the GQP could offer up someone that's not a retarded vassal for the heritage foundation and the christian nationalists, they might have a better result.
Diligaf is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women