Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60361
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41505
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2024, 02:14 PM   #16
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Trust the kommie kunt to have a back up plan.

While the people counting the votes should be more careful than in 2020, the alternate source of cheating is always out there. Even though that lying POS Donna Brazile isn't around to give advance questions to the democraptic candidate, there's always good old ABC to do that for her.

You know, it's funny seeing ABC being fact checked, even though minimal damage was done, people who give a damn about the elections just want a fair chance. And to think I used to like and trust David Muir. It's a shame he won't have to face consequences for his cheating.

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/wat...UMquVBI_t78gFw
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 09-11-2024, 03:10 PM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

More fake news from an irreputable clickbait site.

MAGAs don't know what Trump says because he doesn't know what he's saying himself.

Can't fix it either. But you fellas can click smarter, eh?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2024, 03:11 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesWad View Post
Kamala didn't win anything. The deck was also stacked against Trump and everyone knew it before it began.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

She fucking won the election last night. That's what she won!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
That was factored in. It's funny watching commie kamalas fanbois dance around and attempt to use language that would force a nothing like last night down MAGA throats.

Trust the commie kamala's fanbois to use Nazi Goebbels quote as a back bone to their ideals.

You just enjoy the ride, bub. She said it plain and clear: "You're not running against Joe Biden. You're running against me."

Y'all are also now running scared. I expect the vitriol to rise, the racism and misogynism to increase and calls for violence to start surfacing. Let point some fingers, boys!

When in doubt, MAGA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 09-11-2024, 07:40 PM   #19
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Fairly certain that every woman watching thought Harris won, and anyone who heard her wrap him up with his crimes and convictions thought she won, and every talking head from FOX is exploding on how to keep it together to spin his whole ranting and raving about fixing wars even before coming back to office malarkey.

If Trump was truly that gifted of a negotiator, what's keeping him from having these wars wrapped up and ended as a candidate? Why does he need to be able to claim that he'll be coming into office in order to be able to achieve this miracle? Answer is - he can do neither, and never will. It's just lip service and a bunch of word salad, claims that he can do things with health care, wars, inflation, and costs to Americans, yet he has absolutely no plan to implement.

That's a bullshit 101 observation of a man w no plan.

Literally the only thing Trump has mentioned as new would be no taxing on tips. Probably the only thing he ever focuses on since that's the only thing he can see on his penis with that fat belly
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 09-11-2024, 08:23 PM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

She fucking won the election last night. That's what she won!

You just enjoy the ride, bub. She said it plain and clear: "You're not running against Joe Biden. You're running against me."

Y'all are also now running scared. I expect the vitriol to rise, the racism and misogynism to increase and calls for violence to start surfacing. Let point some fingers, boys!

When in doubt, MAGA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

did she? what exactly did she prove to undecided voters? didn't you say prior to the debate it won't change any opinions here? well you are right! but what about voters who are undecided?

they found out doodly squat about Harris's plan to fix .. what she helped break.

there should be a second debate. on FOX, where they won't mollycoddle KammyKunt. no biased fact checks. Trump has allowed two debates on known biased liberal sites.

does KammyTits have the brass nipples to go on FOX? if not then America knows she's a cowardly cunt. and better still they won't know anything about her "plan" to fix the America she broke and Trump wins.

in one very important metric, voters who want change .. Trump is stomping KammyTits

70% of polled voters want change in America. 60% believe Trump can change America. 30% think KammyTits can.

when voters want change ... the incumbent party gets shown the door.

see ya at His Regal Majesty Lord Donald, Ruler of the Multiverse's coronation!

bahahaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2024, 08:23 PM   #21
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Eyecu2, What's your honest opinion as to the effect of the debate on the election in Pennsylvania? For example, do you think Pennsylvanians believe Kamala was telling the truth about now being pro-fracking? And looking at the bigger picture, who do you think will get Pennsylvania's electoral votes? This election is more likely to hinge on your state than any other. If Trump doesn't get PA, then he's not getting WI and MI either and he'll lose.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 09-12-2024, 05:06 AM   #22
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

The only way there will be another debate is if it will happen on FOX or Newsmax with fair moderators instead DNC operatives that ABC had for moderators.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2024, 06:12 AM   #23
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

HA
Quote:

She fucking won the election last night. That's what she won!!

She did? How old are you, 12? You're obviously not intelligent enough to vote.

Quote:
Y'all are also now running scared.

Nobody is running scared. All this crap about ABC and it's horrible moderating was already factored in.

On the other hand you commies should be running scared. The debate hardly moved the scales of the indy voter. So, if you're able to, follow me on some very quick geography and math. Take off your dunce cap and try to follow. I will attempt to dumb it down for you that vote for the cunt.

Looking at the map, if Trump holds the states he's heavily favored in such as Texas and Florida, now all he has to do is win PA, NC, and GA, it's all over at 270-268. Trump is at 270 which included the 2 states with differing electoral votes such as NE and ME. WI, MI, AZ, and NV won't matter. It was all over before they finished counting votes from the central time zones.As of right now, the popular vote means freaking zero. Color in blue WI, MI, AZ, and NV , while GA, PA, and NC you need to color in red.

https://www.270towin.com/maps/consen...ction-forecast
Old 09-12-2024, 08:12 AM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
HA

She did? How old are you, 12? You're obviously not intelligent enough to vote.

Nobody is running scared. All this crap about ABC and it's horrible moderating was already factored in.

On the other hand you commies should be running scared. The debate hardly moved the scales of the indy voter. So, if you're able to, follow me on some very quick geography and math. Take off your dunce cap and try to follow. I will attempt to dumb it down for you that vote for the cunt.

Looking at the map, if Trump holds the states he's heavily favored in such as Texas and Florida, now all he has to do is win PA, NC, and GA, it's all over at 270-268. Trump is at 270 which included the 2 states with differing electoral votes such as NE and ME. WI, MI, AZ, and NV won't matter. It was all over before they finished counting votes from the central time zones.As of right now, the popular vote means freaking zero. Color in blue WI, MI, AZ, and NV , while GA, PA, and NC you need to color in red.

https://www.270towin.com/maps/consen...ction-forecast
There is no need for a second debate. Trump has entered the dipshit zone. He’ll be screaming, lying, pushing conspiracies, aniring grievances and using gutter language like yours nonstop until the election. Uncontrolled chaos. A reminder of his term as president. The American people roundly rejected that four years ago and will do so again. Another debate would likely lead to some kind of RWW violence. Chit, maybe even an attack on dog eaters.

VP Harris triggered the shit out of Trump, and apparently you too.

As for your childish insults, I suggest you focus on expanding your vocabulary before trying again. BTW - a commie? How old are YOU?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahz
Old 09-12-2024, 08:45 AM   #25
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
There is no need for a second debate. Trump has entered the dipshit zone. He’ll be screaming, lying, pushing conspiracies, aniring grievances and using gutter language like yours nonstop until the election. Uncontrolled chaos. A reminder of his term as president. The American people roundly rejected that four years ago and will do so again. Another debate would likely lead to some kind of RWW violence. Chit, maybe even an attack on dog eaters.

Just remember, for those who would vote for a worthless bitch who only got her position because obama and piglosi did a coup, who has never gotten a vote for president, had ratings in the 30's until a bunch of idiots found their princess, that every time you point a finger at us, 3 fingers are pointing right back at you. So, you support an illegal coup when the 25th amendment should've been used. How American of you.

Quote:
As for your childish insults, I suggest you focus on expanding your vocabulary before trying again. BTW - a commie? How old are YOU?

I have to do this in order to communicate with you kamala backers.
Old 09-12-2024, 09:55 AM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just remember, for those who would vote for a worthless bitch who only got her position because obama and piglosi did a coup, who has never gotten a vote for president, had ratings in the 30's until a bunch of idiots found their princess, that every time you point a finger at us, 3 fingers are pointing right back at you. So, you support an illegal coup when the 25th amendment should've been used. How American of you.

I have to do this in order to communicate with you kamala backers.
No you don’t. But you’ve succeeding in showing everybody your ass.
Old 09-12-2024, 10:12 AM   #27
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
The only way there will be another debate is if it will happen on FOX or Newsmax with fair moderators instead DNC operatives that ABC had for moderators.
Thanks for the laugh stud.
Old 09-12-2024, 10:24 AM   #28
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Eyecu2, What's your honest opinion as to the effect of the debate on the election in Pennsylvania? For example, do you think Pennsylvanians believe Kamala was telling the truth about now being pro-fracking? And looking at the bigger picture, who do you think will get Pennsylvania's electoral votes? This election is more likely to hinge on your state than any other. If Trump doesn't get PA, then he's not getting WI and MI either and he'll lose.
Tiny- there are several hard-core Trump pockets all across PA. But there are also those who realize that despite all this anti-frack nonsense, they realize that gas continues to flow out of the state at higher rates year over year. There continues to be land leases and other pro-pa, pro-gas, pro-production actions that are happening. Toby Rice, has gaslight more than a few ppl about the pipelines that were on, off and on again for years, BUT that is because he's in the business of selling gas, and preferably to those consumers in other countries at MUCH higher rates> in the meantime, anyone who will help him build that pipeline is in favor, and those who aren't are out.

Harris and Dems have blocked pipelines in some ways prior due to environmental concern, but they are still happening.- The mountain pipeline is in fact in operation. the keystone one is the one that is dead; due to too much legislation and not enough money. But it was dirty oil from Canada oil sands, which is really shitty.

Anyway- PA has a strong union background, and all those folks will vote Dem, I think those who were on the fence, and the rather silent but deadly votes of people who own uterus's are likely going to be a big part of the end of the GOP win in PA.

And I think that that portion of the vote will be directly based on the reminder of the election. That along with painting Trump as a criminal- that's a really hard stain to wash off, despite anything he claims on appeal.

I get that ppl don't like some Dem ideas, on taxation etc., but this whole tarrif nonsense gets the pricing passed along to consumers just as does consumption taxes or other taxes. I believe Kamala will likely raise the corp tax rate up to 22% as even Steve Forbes, conservative says will be competitive in the world economy. I don't think any of these other taxes will ever have a chance to roll out, like the 50k small business allowance, and the others. She would be wise to address migrant and current overstay visa's and illegals to get this shit straightened out. It's a shame that the political parties cannot agree on anything towards that> This last congress was about as useful as an empty toilet paper roll. I think it will be close, but I think Harris will take PA, but Casey may lose to McCormick in the process. There's a lot of topsy turvy shit happening and all the ads are on daily. Who knows what will be the outcome- it will be close is my opinion. It will come down to ground game and if trump shows up to those rallys like he did on TV, it's going to be a lot more of a win than Biden's was. Just my opinion.

America is tired of being gaslight- "Like never before" Kamala's new phrase of moving forward and not going back has a lot of resonation to it for thoes who are not already wearing a red hat here in PA. I think a second debate would simply add more insult and injury to DJT in most views.

I would think it would be a bad idea for him- but I do think Harris needs to really get out there and have a town hall type of conversation with the press and others on her ideas -perhaps 2 or 3 of them so that she gets a few hard questions, and can announce the policies she has, - you know from her special ear bud earrings!

It wouldn't matter if she chose a friendly news group or a open one, with non-friendlies out there- she needs to have the forum of discussion so that she's out in the minds of voters regardless. One thing I give trump- he's all over newsmax and breitbart and Fox regularly and any publicity is good publicity as Barnum once said.

I just don't know that a debate is the forum that I'd suggest.
Old 09-12-2024, 10:32 AM   #29
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Thanks for the laugh stud.

From what most of the stories talking to independent voters after the debate, I would say my statement is right on the money.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2024, 11:19 AM   #30
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
No you don’t. But you’ve succeeding in showing everybody your ass.

typical and just like the cunt kamala, an answer without any basis behind it. as much as democrats are in a huge circle jerk right now, they will eventually all tire out, wake up from their fun and realize the bitch failed miserably in making her points. All this stuff going on in the polls right now is just a temporary high, things will soon favor Trump again,.

Oh, about what my ass looks like, I can't really mention anything without taking a chance of outing myself. However look at your mirror, that will get you close.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women