Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2016, 11:01 AM   #16
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Where were you in 1948, Gey Rey? Had your parents swum the Rio Grande yet?
Had YOUR Daddy/brother " proposed to YOUR Momma /sister that far back assup ? ! Or was it your other brother/uncle that he proposed to ? !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 06:21 PM   #17
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
Did you read the article? Or just blow smoke out your ass?

Demographics are changing. People from blue states are moving here and bringing their left wing politics with them. And Hispanics are a bigger and still growing percentage of the population.

So, yeah, you might well see Texas flip. Dallas used to be solidly Republican. Now it is solidly Democratic. Just like Houston, Austin, and San Antonio.

In other words, ALL the big cities are Democratic already. What next, if not the entire state? Bye-bye Louis Gohmert.

Democrat controlled sanctuary cities make ir·rel·e·vant's ass wet...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 07:09 PM   #18
Revenant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Democrat controlled sanctuary cities make ir·rel·e·vant's ass wet...
Still talking about other men's asses, I see, hillbilly.
Revenant is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 08:10 PM   #19
Rogue_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

When I was a child, Texas was so Democrat that there was a season on Republicans.
Rogue_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 02:38 AM   #20
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
That is for the Electoral College in the current election (2016). I'm not talking immediately. I don't expect Texas to flip in November.

i am talking about over the next 5 years - 10 years tops. If demographics keep moving in the current direction, what then?
the texas republicans still have the advantage of district manipulation when redistricting occurs in 2020.

they'll do what needs to be done to protect their numerical advantage in state & in congress.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 07:13 AM   #21
Revenant
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
the texas republicans still have the advantage of district manipulation when redistricting occurs in 2020.

they'll do what needs to be done to protect their numerical advantage in state & in congress.
If that is the best they can do, they are finished.

Statewide offices like governor and US Senator are straight majority wins, so redistricting won't help. Same with presidential vote - win the popular vote and get ALL the Electoral College votes. Redistricting only affects races for the US House of Representatives.

And redistricting can only help you beef up your margins when you have a slight overall advantage in population. If you are flat outnumbered, redistricting can only reduce your margin of loss.
Old 07-22-2016, 12:15 PM   #22
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
I don't expect Texas to flip in November.
I'm only now getting used to the demise of the Texas two-step!
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 12:20 PM   #23
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue_Gent View Post
When I was a child, Texas was so Democrat that there was a season on Republicans.
Yeah. Texas was a conservative Democrat state but certainly Democrat.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 09:12 PM   #24
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
This is what happens when the IFFYs of the world spend all of their political capital fighting gay marriage and other stupid social issues:

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/will072016.php3

If Texas goes Democratic, they will be virtually assured of having 270 electoral votes from a solid block of 19 states and DC. NY, CA, IL, and TX will all be blue states.

The GOP has squandered the last 20 years fighting and losing on social issues. If that had focused on fiscal conservatism, economic nationalism, and controlling unfettered immigration, they wouldn't be in such a mess.

Instead, we got all that evangelical Christian bullshit from a bunch of adulterous hypocrites that distracted from the disappearing middle class.

What others do up your ass doesn't concern me, ir·rel·e·vant

This might concern your 0bama voting, Ted Cruz Smooching, Uni-Party/Globalist pansy fucking ass ... https://theconservativetreehouse.com/

Woah – Robert Mercer Excoriates Ted Cruz For His Non Endorsement Convention Speech…Posted on July 23, 2016 by sundance

Quote:
There were some who clung to the belief that Senator Ted Cruz could survive his belittling, too-cute-by-half, selfish convention speech. That group just lost a whole lot of members with this published story.

Robert Mercer, the renegade, outlaw (non traditional) political billionaire who determines where all other outlaw political billionaires go with their view$, has just delivered a non recoverable smack down upon Senator Ted Cruz.
Quote:
“We are profoundly disappointed that on Wednesday night he chose to disregard this pledge. The Democratic Party will soon choose as their nominee a candidate who would repeal both the First and Second Amendments of the Bill of Rights, a nominee who would remake the Supreme Court in her own image. We need ‘all hands on deck’ to ensure that Mr. Trump prevails”.

“Unfortunately, Senator Cruz has chosen to remain in his bunk below, a decision both regrettable and revealing.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-5d5IfdYK4
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 10:09 PM   #25
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcharlie View Post
There are 2.5 million Hispanic citizens in Texas that are not registered to vote. Their participation would change everything.
True, they seem to hate voting for white people, and consider the Republicans to be the white guy's party, so we are truly fucked.

60 years ago in America, we were the Kings - now we ain't shit.

I just don't understand why some of you guys love a country that hates you for being white, and actively creates programs that discriminate against you all the while telling you that you're a racist bastard.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 04:04 AM   #26
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
that video should be renamed "Tyra Bangs"
Old 08-07-2016, 05:47 AM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Did you read the article?
Does George Will know shit about Texas?

If pigs could fly, George Will wouldn't need a boarding pass.

He sure squeals like one.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 07:54 AM   #28
Revenant
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Does George Will know shit about Texas?

If pigs could fly, George Will wouldn't need a boarding pass.

He sure squeals like one.
Well, that was an idiotic response.

How do you know what Will (or anyone else) does or does not know about Texas?

This isn't an argument about Texas trivia.

It's about demographic trends and the results of the last several elections. Anyone who is paying attention can see the trouble signs for the GOP in Texas.
Old 08-07-2016, 08:57 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
How do you know what Will (or anyone else) does or does not know about Texas?

This isn't an argument about Texas trivia.

It's about demographic trends and the results of the last several elections. Anyone who is paying attention can see the trouble signs for the GOP in Texas.
I listen and read him frequently ...

.... he even whines when he says something positive, which is rarely!

Trends? Personally, I think a two party system when the two parties are close to equal in strength and representation is healthy, it minimizes the whining fringes like Will and marginalizes their influence, if they actually have any.

McGovern and the liberal Democrats in the State pretty much cooked the Democratic Party in Texas. As the Democrats move farther to the left it becomes less likely they will recapture the State has a whole ... the strong hispanic vote is in South Texas ... and about all that does is assure local Hispanic politicians ( who do little for them) return to office.

When was the last time George Will visited South Texas and the Border? How about HillaryNoMore?

BTW: There is good reason the Border Patrol Association endorses Trump.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 09:39 AM   #30
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I listen and read him frequently ...

.... he even whines when he says something positive, which is rarely!

Trends? Personally, I think a two party system when the two parties are close to equal in strength and representation is healthy, it minimizes the whining fringes like Will and marginalizes their influence, if they actually have any.

McGovern and the liberal Democrats in the State pretty much cooked the Democratic Party in Texas. As the Democrats move farther to the left it becomes less likely they will recapture the State has a whole ... the strong hispanic vote is in South Texas ... and about all that does is assure local Hispanic politicians ( who do little for them) return to office.

When was the last time George Will visited South Texas and the Border? How about HillaryNoMore?

BTW: There is good reason the Border Patrol Association endorses Trump.
just wondering. this doesn't really explain why a number of texas cities like San Antonio & Houston & Dallas turned democrat from republican in recent years.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women