Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 12-24-2015, 08:02 AM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I stand up for them when assholes like you attack them.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 08:05 AM   #17
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
What do you do on a daily basis to show kindness to someone belonging to a race other than your own?

Jim
I buy tacos in the morning from the Mom And Pop Mexican restaurant around the corner !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 08:09 AM   #18
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
I buy tacos in the morning from the Mom And Pop Mexican restaurant around the corner !
Gay Rey especially likes the Semen Sauce that "Pop" puts on those tacos!

Gay Rey says the Special Sauce is quite tasty!

Pop ---> <--- Gay Rey
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 08:24 AM   #19
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

That would be YOU, Lil Cotex, the IOTY award winner and Master " ducking and dodging " Austin reach around crew leader. And just what's in that "red " sauce that the MOM makes especially for YOU once a month, Lil Cotex ? And the brown sauce the rest of the time ? Since YOU'RE into such " exotic " food, why not get YOUR fellow reach around crew member EKIM to make YOU one of his " special " dingleberry pies !!!! You've shown yourself to be a proficient shit eater so YOU will love his pie ! Chow down, Cotex !! Maybe he can bring YOU one at the reach around crews Christmas, errr " Holiday gathering ! " ( Gotta be PC now if YOU'RE gonna remain in the good graces of YOUR hero Slick Willy the Lying sexual predator and his " sniper fire " dodging wife ! )
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 08:58 AM   #20
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I stand up for them when assholes like you attack them.
Oh really who am I attacking?

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 02:14 PM   #21
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Speaking of "Desperation" by the "Empire"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2amF87351UU
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 10:39 PM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Embeciles?

From our resident inebriate and undoubtedly the author of the single out race-related threads and posts in the history of this forum!

Not to mention the most aggressive male on male predator.

Lmao @ JDrunk, the JUNK collector!
So, Assup. Are you supporting Hillary? Didn't you once say lying is wrong? How can you support Hillary if that is the case? You can't be so stupid as to think she is an honest person.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 12:54 AM   #23
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So, Assup. Are you supporting Hillary? Didn't you once say lying is wrong? How can you support Hillary if that is the case? You can't be so stupid as to think she is an honest person.
The truth is important. These percentages are of statements that are undeniable quotes made by each of the listed candidates. All statements available at the posted link.

Clinton 28% mostly false or worse Trump 66% mostly false or worse Rubio 41% mostly false or worse Jeb Bush By far the most honest of the republican candidate 31% mostly false or worse Sanders 29% mostly false or worse Cruz 69% mostly false or worse
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 08:20 AM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

For a change, St. Whiny is trying to badger a witness. I've already said that I will support the Democratic nominee. As of today, there hasn't been a single vote cast. So what's your point, Greyhound?

The bigge issue isn't who I support, but how you assholes support serial liars, cheaters and thieves, yet constantly lash out at Democrats for lesser offenses.

Not only does that make you complicit in their lies but hypocritical shitheads. Either that or mindless thralls of the RWW propaganda machine.

I suspect a healthy mix of both.

No wonder Whiny is no longer allowed to practice law in his Salina "office."
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 08:30 AM   #25
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:

The bigge issue isn't who I support, but how you assholes support serial liars, cheaters and thieves,

.....I will support the Democratic nominee
Not everyone can be as honest and forthright as the Clintons.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 08:44 AM   #26
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
The truth is important. These percentages are of statements that are undeniable quotes made by each of the listed candidates. All statements available at the posted link.

Clinton 28% mostly false or worse Trump 66% mostly false or worse Rubio 41% mostly false or worse Jeb Bush By far the most honest of the republican candidate 31% mostly false or worse Sanders 29% mostly false or worse Cruz 69% mostly false or worse

You mean the left wing web site Politico who has bee caught lying about what candidates really said or sanitized what other candidates have said. That web site?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 09:39 AM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Hey, Masterdickmuncher, you missed this part published by Politifact wherein they admit their biased in what the select to check. So, Masterdickmuncher, your misuse of their statistics is meaningless and reveals you for the jackass you are:

Quote:
Choosing claims to check

Every day, PolitiFact and PunditFact staffers look for statements that can be checked. We comb through speeches, news stories, press releases, campaign brochures, TV ads, Facebook postings and transcripts of TV and radio interviews. Because we can't possibly check all claims, we select the most newsworthy and significant ones.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 06:32 PM   #28
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You mean the left wing web site Politico who has bee caught lying about what candidates really said or sanitized what other candidates have said. That web site?
No link. Again.
But this should be easy for you to prove.
Let's see it. Your proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Hey, Masterdickmuncher, you missed this part published by Politifact wherein they admit their biased in what the select to check. So, Masterdickmuncher, your misuse of their statistics is meaningless and reveals you for the jackass you are:
Every day, PolitiFact and PunditFact staffers look for statements that can be checked. What biased assholes! We comb through speeches, news stories, press releases, campaign brochures, TV ads, Facebook postings and transcripts of TV and radio interviews. How dare they check things and places that have an undeniable and verifiable record. Because we can't possibly check all claims, we select the most newsworthy and significant ones. How dare they use the freedom of the press to decide what's newsworthy! You ignore or can't seem to figure out that the exact same bias is used on all the "targets" in the same manner. It is equally applied to both parties.

As he coughs out another load of shit, piss, and cum, he points his finger and condemns the site for using statements it can confirm. Not the ones made as the candidates do their best to tear she-be-a-twat's ears off the sides of her head while they skull fuck her. No. They dare use the ones stated in public and are on the record. They take publicly made statements and check to see if the truth has been spoken. Simple, right? They said something about something and are being held accountable.

Yes j douche-bag. The "desperation" as you call it is getting very thick, very deep. You keep saying over and over and over who the liars are. You tell us without the wealth (or usually any at all) of links that should support your statements. And you are wrong time after time. You put your hands over your ears and go "ararararararararararararraara rr". Then you post another steaming piece of shit.

She-be-a-flaming-asshole is you with Tourette's. And makes even less sense (if that is possible) than you. The more viscous her attack, the more out on a limb she is.
Cog said honesty is important. I agreed and posted a pertinent set of like method stats that were straight forward and not cherry picked. They were applied the same for all names listed. And unfortunately went against what she wanted to believe or hear. Instead of refuting or disagreeing she pulled her usual bullshit. She used to have something to say. Now she is taking the fact out on us that her prostate is part of a lumberjack's set of wind chimes (don't ask, it's a long and sordid tale).
She is now joining gay rey as the only the second person I've put on ignore. The sound of the bat putting her head into the cheap seats just doesn't do it for me anymore.
I'm going to miss the little bastard.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 06:58 PM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
No link. Again.
But this should be easy for you to prove.
Let's see it. Your proof.

Every day, PolitiFact and PunditFact staffers look for statements that can be checked. What biased assholes! We comb through speeches, news stories, press releases, campaign brochures, TV ads, Facebook postings and transcripts of TV and radio interviews. How dare they check things and places that have an undeniable and verifiable record. Because we can't possibly check all claims, we select the most newsworthy and significant ones. How dare they use the freedom of the press to decide what's newsworthy! You ignore or can't seem to figure out that the exact same bias is used on all the "targets" in the same manner. It is equally applied to both parties.

As he coughs out another load of shit, piss, and cum, he points his finger and condemns the site for using statements it can confirm. Not the ones made as the candidates do their best to tear she-be-a-twat's ears off the sides of her head while they skull fuck her. No. They dare use the ones stated in public and are on the record. They take publicly made statements and check to see if the truth has been spoken. Simple, right? They said something about something and are being held accountable.

Yes j douche-bag. The "desperation" as you call it is getting very thick, very deep. You keep saying over and over and over who the liars are. You tell us without the wealth (or usually any at all) of links that should support your statements. And you are wrong time after time. You put your hands over your ears and go "ararararararararararararraara rr". Then you post another steaming piece of shit.

She-be-a-flaming-asshole is you with Tourette's. And makes even less sense (if that is possible) than you. The more viscous her attack, the more out on a limb she is.
Cog said honesty is important. I agreed and posted a pertinent set of like method stats that were straight forward and not cherry picked. They were applied the same for all names listed. And unfortunately went against what she wanted to believe or hear. Instead of refuting or disagreeing she pulled her usual bullshit. She used to have something to say. Now she is taking the fact out on us that her prostate is part of a lumberjack's set of wind chimes (don't ask, it's a long and sordid tale).
She is now joining gay rey as the only the second person I've put on ignore. The sound of the bat putting her head into the cheap seats just doesn't do it for me anymore.
A majority of people think Hillary is untrustworthy. What's your point? It's a fact.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 11:08 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Yes j douche-bag. The "desperation" as you call it is getting very thick, very deep. You keep saying over and over and over who the liars are. You tell us without the wealth (or usually any at all) of links that should support your statements. And you are wrong time after time. You put your hands over your ears and go "ararararararararararararr aara rr". Then you post another steaming piece of shit.

You'd be the insufferable prick too stupid to realize that it's your drool of shit and piss that you're swimming in, masterdickmuncher. The people at Politifact choose what they do investigate, and they choose what they don't investigate, masterdickmuncher; that's bias, you stupid jackass. Furthermore, you insufferable prick, if one person is investigated once and found to be guilty of misstatement, they are given a rating of lying 100% of the time, masterdickmuncher. Similarly, if another person is investigated once and found to be truthful, that person is given a rating of being truthful 100% of the time, masterdickmuncher. Given that no one is investigated 100% of the time makes Politifact's percentage of lies to truth ratings meaningless, masterdickmuncher, and there's no accounting by Politifact for the numerous times liars like Odumbo and Hildabeast repeat the same lies over and over again, you insufferable prick.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women