Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41469
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2010, 12:44 AM   #16
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Ask Maxx, she would be tthe expert on that subject,
I forgot the name of it though...Iniquity thats it.
lilsmurf is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 01:08 AM   #17
xperiment
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Do your research on which club. There are "On Premise" (people have sex there) and "Off Premise" (you get off off premise). There also seems to be a demographics difference from club to club.
xperiment is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:00 AM   #18
VictoriaWestin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29
My ECCIE Reviews

I go to the one in Dallas. It is really laid back and fun. You have the freedom to be who you want and do what you want without judgement.
I would love to be a guide for any gentlemen that want to check it out.
They have on and off premise clubs. The on premise means you can do what you want, there. Off premise means you have to leave and get a hotel.
There are many around different cities in the state and out of state, like New Orleans, Denver has a great one!
I have been and enjoyed myself completely!
VictoriaWestin is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:04 AM   #19
Guest061111
Account Disabled

User ID: 334
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, there are different "levels" of swinger clubs. "On-premise" has facilities set up for playing. These usually have a higher cover charge ($75 or so/couple), and are BYOB. The 13th Floor has a nice arrangement for this. They have a dance floor and nice patio area to get acquainted with others, then private and public rooms. The
Silver Minx has a similar arrangement, but I didn't really care for it much. I haven't been to Iniquity on a regular night, but have heard fun things about the upstairs.

The "off-premise" clubs have a lower cover charge, and usually full bar service. Jet Set is sometimes fun. It is typically more fun if you bring a few friends with you. They do have a back room where some playing occurs, but not full intercourse.

The crowds can vary from night to night, so one night may be awesome, and another just so-so. I find it fun to watch people regardless.

All that said - I rarely visit any of the clubs anymore. I have developed enough relationships with swinger friends, that house parties (where I know more people and know they are fun) work out best.

Good luck - and if anyone needs an orientation visit, let me know!
Guest061111 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:57 AM   #20
kend61
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

WOW so many ladies that have gone to the clubs and even those with hobbyists. Guess I have been living a sheltered life LOL
Dannie, Jade, RnSweetie, Reese and Amber an all star cast Maybe that should be its own board. Wonder if I could even get the nerve to go. Ladies do you have that much fun?
kend61 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:10 AM   #21
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965 View Post
maybe the 13th floor?
thx for the clarification.

i must be flashing back to late 60's when i saw the "13th floor elevators" in austin. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Floor_Elevators

from my personal experience, 13th floor is definitely an on-premises club. i didnt think that iniquty was on-premises; it sure wasnt the nite i went.

also, from my personal experience, going there w/ a provider and having intimate times with her is very different from going there w/ a provider and having intimate times with her AND others [men for her and/or women for you].

i suggest being clear w/ your provider friend about what each of you would like and would NOT like. do this to minimize the probability of akward, embarassing, or difficult moments while there that could turn the event into a way less than deliteful time.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:14 AM   #22
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

After Midnight is on-premises. Its located next to FR in Ft Worth. BYOB, Dance floor, pool tables, nice VIP area for the fun. Judgeing from the parking lot, Fri and Sat night they are packed.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:27 AM   #23
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese foster View Post
I did it recently.....great fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
I think it's more common than you might expect! I've been a number of times to various clubs, and Iniquity gets my vote. It's almost too much fun if there is such a thing. Ah, the memories in that place... It's been quite some time since I have been, but I have always had a great time there.

Not sure if it's still around but my first swinger's club experience was Spanky's. I almost swore off 'lifestyle' clubs after that maiden voyage. It was very traumatic, I am still emotionally scarred.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxyjade101 View Post
I also attended a swingers club last night.... man I had a blast hehe if u know what i mean
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaWestin View Post
I go to the one in Dallas. It is really laid back and fun. You have the freedom to be who you want and do what you want without judgement.
I would love to be a guide for any gentlemen that want to check it out.
They have on and off premise clubs. The on premise means you can do what you want, there. Off premise means you have to leave and get a hotel.
There are many around different cities in the state and out of state, like New Orleans, Denver has a great one!
I have been and enjoyed myself completely!
reese, dannie, sxyjade101, and victoria,

thanks very much for your thoughts on swingers clubs.

resse, sxyjade101 & victoria - where did you go and what did you like about the place?
dannie - what did you like about iniquity?

curious and horny minds [well at least mine] want to know!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:51 AM   #24
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

The clubs are nice, but I am a house party type guy. A house party usually requires a personal invite. They are more relaxed for me. I have attended a house party with a friend/provider from here. Don't worry about "stage fright". The atmosphere is so sexually charged you will get into the swing of things. A bigger problem is a big ole blue veiner popping out while you are just having a beer and talking to someone.
slowmover is online now   Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:00 PM   #25
Harley*Jayden
Rare Breed

User ID: 10734
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

what club did you go to .. ?? I been wanting to go for a while now and to hear someone on here say its fun and sexy well shit now im really interested lol pm me if you can sweetie
Harley*Jayden is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 06:48 PM   #26
MRMR
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

It's been a couple years but went to The 13th Floor with a great Lady from here. We had a great time. Highly recommend it.
All seem to attractive a little different crowd from what I understand so just do a little homework.
Just find a Gal that you click with and let the fun begin.
MRMR is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:32 PM   #27
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

here in dallas iniquity is a fun place for those types of things i havent been in a while but will be going again soon
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:58 PM   #28
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am a Regular on/off the clock @ Iniquity!

I love it there and if you go you will probably see me in action!

I am always willing to go and accompany couples or a single gentlemen!

I love that place!
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:41 PM   #29
Apollo!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

[quote=berkleigh;641215]I am a Regular on/off the clock @ Iniquity!quote]

Me too...
Apollo! is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:42 PM   #30
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Iniquity is the classiest club in the DFW area. There are some very classy house parties if you can get an invite.
slowmover is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women