Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60337
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2014, 10:33 AM   #16
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

DumbText.....You obviously didn't read my posts; or maybe you are just too stupid to comprehend them. I don't know which it is. But all the information you need is in Posts 1 thru 91. You can ignore everything after Post 91.

I have answered your question, so how about answering the question put to you:

AssUp admits the Obama "bargain" was a phony campaign promise....what say you?

Obama is the most dishonest president we have had in modern times? Right ?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:36 AM   #17
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

TrendingIdiot, quit beating around the shrub, errrr bush! Please post the exact quote and link from MLK in which he specifically stated that he "opposed illegal immigration."

Once you have done so, I will be glad to give credit for MLK actually making the statement and not what someone believes to be true without a confirming statement or link from MLK himself.

After 45 days and 410+ posts, I am still waiting for official confirmation.

In simpler and more understandable words, where's the friggin' link, TrendingIdiot?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:44 AM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Whir-LIE-turd, I commented on your OP, and posed an important comparison in my comments.

How does "no vacations" measure up to "no new taxes?"

How about answering with something cogent. We think we know how you feel about President Blackula.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:46 AM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
DumbText.....You obviously didn't read my posts; or maybe you are just too stupid to comprehend them. I don't know which it is. But all the information you need is in Posts 1 thru 91. You can ignore everything after Post 91.

I have answered your question, so how about answering the question put to you:

AssUp admits the Obama "bargain" was a phony campaign promise....what say you?

Obama is the most dishonest president we have had in modern times? Right ?
Why can't you just post the link, Whir-LIE-turd , rather than refer readers to a post number.

Maybe because, to use your words, you'll say anything, even knowing it to be a lie.

Old 08-22-2014, 10:58 AM   #20
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Why can't you just post the link, Whir-LIE-turd , rather than refer readers to a post number.

Maybe because, to use your words, you'll say anything, even knowing it to be a lie.

+100
Old 08-22-2014, 11:01 AM   #21
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I think Bush's "Read My Lips, No New Taxes" has haunted that president for years....he should have never said it, especially if he had no intention of keeping the pledge.

Bush broke that promise in the 1990 budget comprise with Congress, 2 years into his first term. It likely cost him his re-election.

How long did it take Obama to break his no vacation bargain? About six months, and he broke it for no reason. Unlike Bush Sr., there was no impending financial crisis that caused Obama to break his bargain.

It is laughable you are trying to compare the two.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:24 AM   #22
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
I think Bush's "Read My Lips, No New Taxes" has haunted that president for years....he should have never said it, especially if he had no intention of keeping the pledge.

Bush broke that promise in the 1990 budget comprise with Congress, 2 years into his first term. It likely cost him his re-election.

How long did it take Obama to break his no vacation bargain? About six months, and he broke it for no reason. Unlike Bush Sr., there was no impending financial crisis that caused Obama to break his bargain.
Hey TrendingIdiot, I've got a great idea!

If you promise not to vote for Barack Obama or GHWB again, I won't either.

That'll show 'em!
Old 08-22-2014, 12:44 PM   #23
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
It was a campaign promise, Whir-LIE-turd, from 2008.

I wonder if he would have been elected if he would have promised to devote the next eight years of his life to being beaten about the head and shoulders by an obstructionist Congress and more resistance from the loyal opposition than any president in recent memory.

Let's see -- "No vacations." Vs "Read my lips. No new taxes."

Well, I suppose you have to out things in perspective, don't you, Whir-LIE-turd?

Or is the idea of a darker fella carrying only one golf club rather than the whole bag something you can't abide?
It's evident, Assup Ridee: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's soiled breechclout, that someone else made you realize how your previous line of drivel was stupid; hence, your present lame-ass attempt to deflect from your earlier, very stupid remarks.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:49 PM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

As long as we continue to excuse, condone and reward lying by politicians, we will have lying leaders. As long as we have lying leaders, we are not free.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 07:59 AM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:

It is laughable you are trying to compare the two.
Laughable?

Let's see...Bush gets a pass for raising taxes after saying he wouldn't, but Obama gets crucified for playing golf after saying he wouldn't.

Given the severity of the two and social impact of the two, I'll go with the golfer every day. The taxer whacks your balls. The golfer whacks his own.

That you have authored two threads in the past week about Presidnt Obama playing golf is more than laughable, Whir-LIE-turd. It's symptomatic of a deeper rooted psychological issue.

Still pissed they won't let you join the club, aren't you?
Old 08-23-2014, 08:00 AM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
It's evident, Assup Ridee: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's soiled breechclout, that someone else made you realize how your previous line of drivel was stupid; hence, your present lame-ass attempt to deflect from your earlier, very stupid remarks.
You make no sense IBHomo, the IBIdiot and Hitler Worshipper.
Old 08-23-2014, 06:32 PM   #27
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
You make no sense IBHomo, the IBIdiot and Hitler Worshipper.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women