Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48300
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2010, 11:57 AM   #16
thirdchild
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 53
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation WOW!!

I had no idea I was getiing all these responses as the Powers That Be never told me I had 1 reply let alone 15!!

I'm open to suggestions, I guess we could meet at a bar or restaurant? Or does someone have a house we can meet at? We could meet here, but I have a small place...we'd have to take turns, lol (wink wink)

I think the toy collection is a GREAT idea! Or even canned goods for the Food Bank?

I've been to 2 socials in San Antonio, those were basically meet and greet, so there was no hanky panky going on...(til after the social, and away from the club) so I don't see any problem in running into someone you might know, if we keep it as a toy collection or something along those lines.

If y'all want to have it here at my apt, let me know, so I can clean this place up, lol...

BYOB sound good to y'all? 1 unwrapped toy can be price of admission...

Now all we need is a date...ummmm how bout Sat eve the 18th? 8pm til...? I really don't have a lot of room, I have a couch and 2 chairs, 4 kitchen chairs...1 bed, lol...1 potty...you get the idea, lol

HELP me y'all!

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this thread, like I said...NO ONE told me this was getting this much attention!

call me, text me...email me and let's try to set this up!!

806-786-5646
email: thirdchild2009@yahoo.com
IM me: sam_thirdchild on yahoo

xoxoxo...sammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m
thirdchild is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:11 PM   #17
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am in!!!
Sydney Pure is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 12:35 AM   #18
thirdchild
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation That's the Prob!

EVERYONE"S in...but no one offers a WHERE! lol
Old 12-12-2010, 07:39 PM   #19
bikerbob_tx
Registered Member

Encounters: 19

Sounds like a good time !
bikerbob_tx is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:01 PM   #20
thirdchild
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Here's another thought....

Seems if we can't find a place this quick...how about a get together for New Years? I was thinking we could book a couple of nice rooms next to each other in a nice hotel, maybe the Overton? The back entrance is near the elevators, and you don't even get near the front desk coming in...and you don't need a room key to get in that entrance either.

I was thinking 1 room to party and get aquainted in, the other for anything private that goes on...maybe limit that to 30-45 mins so everyone has a chance to use it, if they feel so inclined...(bring your own protection! )

Other ideas still apply, BYOB, maybe a bag of chips, party favors, music...etc etc,...

Thought I'd put a fishbowl by the door for donations to defray the cost of the rooms?

New Years might be more fun, if y'all wanna dress up!! (or dress up after u get there...depending on what u wanna wear ..)

This will be ECCIE members only, so don't spread this around, lol. Give me some ideas, do I make a list of those attending, and check it twice? lol

Do we want or need name badges?

I've never done this kind of thing before, ( I have been to 2 socials in SA years ago) so, please get back to me with any ideas you have....ASAP, so I can make some reservations, get prices...and any ideas you might have.

I rarely go to things like this, as this isn't really my cup of tea, but if we are gonna be in this hobby, we may as well get together and say hey every now and then, lol

ok y'all...clocks a tickin....

call or text me: 806- 786-5646
email me: thirdchild2009@yahoo.com
YIM me: sam_thirdchild

xoxoxo....sammmmmmm
Old 12-13-2010, 01:47 PM   #21
AshleyAshton
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4353
My ECCIE Reviews

If you get it together by this weekend, I will be in Lubbock and would love to come

Ash
AshleyAshton is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women