Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60354
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 09-07-2011, 10:19 AM   #16
yaddayadda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Read that link.

She got beat up pretty bad in that thread.

How did she get scammed? She offered a services and he paid, though he said he would do a review, well he was trying to pull her card and receive more services for that precious review. Did he rob her, hurt her?

She didn't get scammed, she fell for his game. This it is why is so hard to take reviews seriously, because the provider decided to give so and so a favor. How are people supposed to take reviews seriously.

Some of ladies around here work hard for our damn reviews, we don't offer incentives, we just do our damn our job and what we are asked. And do not look for a reason to have a nice shiny review every week.

A review is not payment, you cannot take a review and take it to the the electricity company and say here is my monthly payment. They would laugh their ass at me.

Just my 01. cents.
So what is the difference between getting "scammed" and "falling for his game", I guess I am just not subtle enough.
yaddayadda is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:28 AM   #17
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post
humm i guess that's why i don't do review specials. I like having the choice to review or not versus being obligated. I know some hobbiest are able to be objective. To me, your compromised but to each his own
Actually, the "review specials" I tend to do are for the ladies who are new to ECCIE in the WW, who I would see based on their looks initially, as you have nothing else to go by, and then call, exchange PMs or emails till I feel comfortable to set an appointment and see her, and I will always do a review anyway as it not only helps or hurts them, (depending on if it is a "yes" or "no" recommendation review), so I am not "obligated" to do a review, and if the ladies want to give me a discount for doing a review, I am not going to say, "That's okay, I know you need the money, I do not need a discount"........ I am going to keep the money!

If I want to do a review, I will do a review, if not, I will not. It is my decision and it does not matter what is perceived by her that I will do a review.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:33 AM   #18
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I see no difference. She provided services based in part upon a review being written. She never got the review. Sh ewas scammed or fell for his game, which ever you want to call it.

Reviews do have value. Almost every provider I have asked says she gets a bump in requests after a positive review comes out. The value may vary form provider to provider but they are not worthless. They are advertising for them. Free advertising at that in most cases. She paid for the ad by defering income. She never got what she paid for. She may have been foolish to do it, but she still got cheated.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:34 AM   #19
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

Reviews are a privilege.
If someone says they will write one, and then doesn't - welcome to life.

* maybe he forgot he said that
* maybe the guy didn't want to get a gazillion and one PM's that particular week
* maybe the chemistry was a little "off" and he didn't want to write a "so-so" mediocre review
* maybe he couldn't write anything (additional/helpful) that hadn't already been written in another review
* maybe he just really sucks at writing
* maybe the sun was in his eyes and the wind was blowing too hard...

OR maybe he did say that, to receive some sort of "special" services.
Who know what his reasons were.
Writing reviews should be up to the gent, and if a lady wants to offer a "review discount", Eccie or P411 discount, that is her business & should be discussed & agreed upon prior to the heat-of-the-moment.

just my 0.02 cents for what it's worth folks.
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:36 AM   #20
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

Even though I offer one, I dont splatter it all over my ads. I do not wait until they are about to walk out the door and tell it to them to hint to write one. If I see a review of me, I will send a PM stating that he will receive my discount on our next visit, mark it in my planner and then it is his choice if he wants to accept that discount.

What about gents that only write reviews to get BCD credits(not sure what its called)? Then they only make it look spectacular so they will get a big pat on the back with lots of comments.

I love reviews but I just wait for them like little presents, Dont ask or expect but its always a nice surprise.
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:43 AM   #21
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

An upfront offer of reviewer's discount isn't bad form IMHO. The bad form comes when threats of writing bad reviews, or promises to write favorable ones are made to coax "special" rates when none are offered, and especially to obtain, "special/potentially dangerous" activities.

After having had ladies describe such goings on to me, and one assuming that since I wrote reviews (on ASPD) that certain things were expected of her to get a good one, I simply stopped writing them altogether.

If the deal up front was a discount for a review, then she has every right to call him out for not fulfilling his end of the bargain, no matter what his reason, unless he's willing to pony up the discount.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:48 AM   #22
Guest091314
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
If the deal up front was a discount for a review, then she has every right to call him out for not fulfilling his end of the bargain, no matter what his reason, unless he's willing to pony up the discount.
ditto...

Wish I could have seen the original thread but all its pulling up for me is a single post that is irrelevant to the rest.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:59 AM   #23
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Here's the entire thread Alecia:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=286851
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:05 PM   #24
Guest091314
Account Disabled

Thanks trynagetlaid....i have always loved your avatar!
Old 09-07-2011, 12:06 PM   #25
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think it's "theft of service".
To me, reviews don't make much of a difference. If your service is actually good then people will repeat with you. It seems like these reviews are used more for an ego boost to the providers than to benefit potetial clients.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:44 PM   #26
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

My (former) agency, Private Connection, was built on the FRD (Frequent Reviewer Discount).

When PC started, all you had to do was give me your word that you would write an honest review, and I'd give you $50 off your session. That $50 came out of the agency fee, and never affected the provider's cut at all.

However, sad but true, only a percentage of clients (40% or so) held up their end of the bargain. I never thought the abuse was so rampant, until 5 years in when I sat down and took a close look at why we were barely making enough money to cover expenses.

Well, I learned really fast that people in the "real world" (meaning clients) are just as dishonest as people in my world. I had clients who had taken that $50 discount 10-20 times, and have never bothered to post a single review in return, even knowing it was coming straight out of my pocket (not the providers).

So I tightened things up... only giving the discount to clients with a history of posting PC reviews, and requiring them to send in their reviews afterwards to continue the FRD. Which worked, to a degree, but became more work than it was worth for us.

I would say that as an independent provider, it is possible to offer and manage a similar type of Frequent Reviewer Discount, but only if you have an EXCELLENT grasp of your screening and booking system. It's definitely worth it to do it, if you can!

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:51 PM   #27
johnnylongcaulking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Kind of silly question but...what proof do we have that he agreed to do a review for a reduced price? Has he admitted to it? Has she shown a signed contract or are we just taking her word for it? Doesn't that sound like hearsay?

The bottom line is, if you say you're going to do something, do it. The mods probably should have posted something along the lines of, "Sorry you may have been swindled but there's really nothing we can do here. We're not hobby-police. Let the ladies know in co-ed or when you get verified in the powder room." Close thread and move on. So much angst over something nobody can do anything about.
johnnylongcaulking is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:34 PM   #28
Bonferroni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 105

Not theft of service but very bad form. Puts this fellow in Richard Cranium status.
Bonferroni is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:23 PM   #29
BarebackLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

If I tell a girl up front I'll write a review, part of the deal or not, I'll write one...it's only fair. I know she'll give me better service because she knows she's being graded.

However, if it turns out the session was bad and I decide not to write a review, maybe because she was having an off day or because she really was trying but we didn't click, I will tell her I'm not writing one and why.
BarebackLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:28 PM   #30
giasanto38ddd
BACK AND WETTER THEN EVER

User ID: 39912
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I never offer a review discount... The only discount I offer is for Repeat clients who I see on a regular basis. It is not a big discount either for example I see a guy once a week 3 weeks in a row he has alot of fun and now wants to see me 2x a week I offer him 50 off his 2nd weekly visit. I guess its just my "business mind" that some people dont like on here I just believe in CUSTOMER Appreciation. Now if it has been awhile since i have had a review I might ask one of my customers to A become a member and give me a review here (yes i am a bp girl so lots of my clients are not members here) or B if they are a member here I might ask them to post me a review after they have recently seen me... I call that PROVIDER Appreciation. HEHE
giasanto38ddd is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women