Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35845
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2010, 12:22 PM   #16
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

I have never have had a lady ask to meet me in the lobby so this exact situation hasn't come up.
I have met them outside of a mid range hotel and or walked them down after a session. I don't think it matters if it is an upscale hotel ,mid-range or less.
You don't want attention brought to you.
I agree a nice pair of denim jeans and white bouse or something similar is the way to go.
You look like just another tourist or visitor.
Save the flash for the bedrrom.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 12:26 PM   #17
Tyler1189
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

I would think maybe "dressing like a hooker" is not limited to providers only, if I go to the malls I see many girls that are dressed worse. I think it is to do with self respect, Dannie respects herself and doesnt want to be subjected to the gawks, my next door neighbor's daughter doesnt and wants people to assume she must give a great BBBJ? Who knows...but maybe it reflects person's self respect. I only wonder how the provider would feel to come down and get me if I was wearing a leopard skin g-string or a bananna hammock with a bow tie...hahahaha
Tyler1189 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 12:32 PM   #18
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler1189 View Post
I would think maybe "dressing like a hooker" is not limited to providers only, if I go to the malls I see many girls that are dressed worse.
That was my exact reaction the first time I was in Vegas.
After dark it's hard to tell who was a pro and who would be in front of a kindergarten class on Monday morning!
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:14 PM   #19
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKAYLA View Post
Picture this.... blah, blah, blah....

... More than once or twice, the provider has come down to greet us wearing a skirt so short her underwear show from the back and taller heels than a stripper. ...

What in the hell is she doing with underwear on?

Dammit, if she is going to be slutty looking, I want to start the action in the glass elevator on the way up to her room!
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:24 PM   #20
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

This will for sure turn some heads in the W
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:32 PM   #21
Int3rested
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Chameleons blend into any crowd, reduce risk and appeal to a broader market. Well worth the effort.
Int3rested is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 03:01 PM   #22
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Was in another city last week and out for a walk. Down the street comes homeboy with his jeans belted around his knees, baseball cap turned backwards, gold-plated Foster Grants and a black wife beater t-shirt hanging around mid-thigh. All I could think was "Dude..you have NO idea the kind of stereotype you're impressing upon all the tourists walking by you!"

Whenever I see some girl trying to look "slutty" (or does she really think it's sexy? hope not!) all I can think is "White Trash!" I can't see any reason to dress that way in public. If your SO asks for it OK, dress like a slut (a/k/a Madonna wannabe) and let's fuck like bunnies but have the self-respect not to do that in public.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:47 AM   #23
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Obviously getting noticed and attracting undue attention from hotel staff when you are working, either in or outcall, is a Fail. Doing anything that attracts attention to your client is an Epic Fail.

If there isn't a need for discretion, tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite. I've known a couple women who, on occasion, liked to shake up the stuffed shirts and turn some heads. I don't mean see-through and hanging out, but more like the girls in a ZZ Top video. Everyone looked. Women called them sluts. Waiters fought for the table. Men just stared.

They had the looks to pull it off, and neither of them made it a regular thing, or it would have gotten old quickly, but every once in a while, the need to rebel & the need for attention got together in their heads, and I knew it was going to be an interesting night. It never hurt anyone, not even once.

Fuck em if they don't like it. Be who you want. Unless you're working, then be professional.
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:20 AM   #24
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Maybe I'm the lone voice of dissent, but I like it when a woman who looks cheap and trashy comes to get me. It makes me think of when my dear old mother would come out on our porch to ring the cowbell to tell us our vittles were ready.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:22 AM   #25
MarieLynn of DFW
Seeking Discreet Gents 💋

User ID: 44
Location: Alliance-Fort Worth-DFW Airport-Amsterdam-Switzerland
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree wholeheartedly with the concept of blending in like a chameleon. The key is to not draw attention to yourself because in the process discretion will go right out the window, not only for you, but for your client. When doing outcall visits, I bring a change of sexy attire for BCD and yes, that does include my 5-inch heels. I really don't think walking into a hotel with those high heels would be appropriate, lol! Another suggestion that I'd like to give, (and which I do myself), is if you're not familiar with the hotel, look up their website and look at their photo gallery to get a sense of how the hotel entrance and lobby is situated. It makes it easier and gives you an idea of just where you're about to venture to.

MarieLynn
MarieLynn of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:40 AM   #26
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Hmmmmm, I think, once upon a time, it was called decorum (and discretion, thanks MLDFW).

There is a difference between a couple of fine looking ladies doing the fugitives from a ZZ Top video thing on a lark to get the "stuffed shirts" and wives ("stuffed bras?") going, but the question was about a hobbyist showing up at a nice place and here comes Jabba-etta-the-Slut parading through.....

wild guess dept.: wtf's wrong with that picture?!?
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:45 AM   #27
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I know I try to blend in. Hate it when chicks hit on me in hotel lobbies.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:46 AM   #28
Jaleh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 32816
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieLynn of DFW View Post
I agree wholeheartedly with the concept of blending in like a chameleon. The key is to not draw attention to yourself because in the process discretion will go right out the window, not only for you, but for your client. When doing outcall visits, I bring a change of sexy attire for BCD and yes, that does include my 5-inch heels. I really don't think walking into a hotel with those high heels would be appropriate, lol! Another suggestion that I'd like to give, (and which I do myself), is if you're not familiar with the hotel, look up their website and look at their photo gallery to get a sense of how the hotel entrance and lobby is situated. It makes it easier and gives you an idea of just where you're about to venture to.

MarieLynn
You took the words right out my mouth!! I cant stand to get those " Is she?" look so Im always concious of how I dress in public period. The sexy clothes are nice and eye catching but everyone will know your bizness! Personally Id rather catch an eye with sweats on! It shows I can be sexy wearing anything and any guy who approaches me is interested in me and not what Im wearing or revealing. Im always trying to blend in wearing casual clothes or business suits/dresses. Overall I believe Discretion is the key to it all!
Jaleh is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:48 PM   #29
Beautiful_Tina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 40718
My ECCIE Reviews

I certainly agree... I used to work in a spa (northwest highway & I-35) and the other females would come in dressed like hoodlums, and street walkers!!! I would get embarrassed to come in when they are walking in.... and the bad part was....we were right next to a bank and phone store!!!!
Beautiful_Tina is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:07 PM   #30
gentlehands469
Gaining Momentum

There is a very popular and sexy provider in Detroit that has established an image and expectation by her dress. She always dresses in business suits that any woman corporate executive would wear. She is always classy, sexy and the clients love it. LIke having an affair with a co-worker.
gentlehands469 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women