Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2009, 08:22 PM   #16
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeDove View Post

Introuble, I will point out that overstating a review is not what I understand the term WK to mean. I always thought a WK was someone who would come riding to the rescue of a provider due to a perceived, or actual, problem with something about her or her services which was usually done after a bad review. If this group is posting either false reviews or inflated reviews then they are doing the Wall Street shuffle... pump and dump.
I would agree that possibly the definition of WK is about as ambiguous as the definition of GFE. To me, anyone that represents the facts in an overly exaggerated manner such as a (positive) review, comes to the rescue needlessly as you state, or does anything that violates the integrity and honesty of the system for personal gain or the personal benefit of the provider is a WK. Basically they lie in some fashion for the benefit of themselves and the provider. To me, a person who never has anything bad to say about a provider is a WK. It is statistically improbable that EVERY session is perfect and without some type of needed improvement. Those are the WK's I do not trust.

My definition of WK (and GFE) may be a little personal, but I see things from a cynical perspective and no provider is perfect. It doesn't mean you have to say something bad about EVERY provider, but many will give a positive recommendation simply because they do not have the balls to be honest and possibly hurt someones feelings therefore never get to see that provider again. THAT IS PERSONAL GAIN.
Introuble is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:34 PM   #17
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I have no disagreement with your definition of a WK in your last post Introuble. Mine is a little specific since that is the way I am yet I understand yours and can definitely see your point.

As far as the ones that lack the gonads to have integrity in reviewing… Hmmm, in times past I would write that I could see those a mile away and know to discount their regaling of the tall tales they were reciting as I, too, had little regard for folks like that. However, my experience over the last several years has lead me down a different path and I am not quite so harsh these days.

I do understand your position and have no issue with it.
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:12 PM   #18
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBONE View Post
There's only one way to handle it based on the evidence and information which is making it's way across the various review boards.

The accounts for Control Freak and Wild Stallion are hereby suspended pending investigation. If something proves their innocence, I'll be the first to return both accounts to active status.

Let me say this LOUD AND CLEAR: Becky and I worked too damn hard and countless hours to give back to our community by creating ECCIE, a place born of solid values and principles. I'll be damned if somebody's gonna come along and pull this kind of shit right in front of everybody's eyes and tarnish the whole damn system that the review board is based upon....

Swift and decisive...

So that's what it is like to have an owner around to make a decision.

Cool.
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:17 PM   #19
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

at cpi's post.
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:05 PM   #20
SummerBella

Wow, as usual I missed the fact that someone actually posted that........I assumed we were talking what if's......................lol
Old 08-05-2009, 01:37 PM   #21
LatexLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

What the f***! Whatever happened to good old pay for play. Are the parties involved so desperate for business and or play that they feel like they have to resort to something like this. I am curious what the lovely ladies feel about the promoter plan....
LatexLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:53 PM   #22
SummerBella

Wow, as usual I missed the fact that someone actually posted that........I assumed we were talking what if's......................lol

For everything you get there is a price you pay - nothing is free - and if is a session instead of actual $$$ it still equates to money. However, how it is paid for is not relevant to be honest. It’s the subtle expectations of having someone using their powers to help me cheat my way through the system.

I am sure I speak for other providers too when I say........I do not need to lie, cheat or backstab my sisters by having someone systematically bump my posts over the other girls that get on here just like me trying to market their businesses honestly; or write RAVE reviews for me (seriously if we have an agreement aren’t you going to embellish them-and after you have given one review – how are you going to create more – Will you need to falsify accounts to give additional reviews – or say hey I’ll give you a $50 discount if you write a good review for me – is he really gonna give an honest review if he has basically been paid to write it) I can hear it now – I gave him a discount to write my review and he rated me a 5-I want my $50 back (hell if you didn’t expect a great review you would offer the discount)

Again, I don’t disagree with a marketing promoter that will help me find other boards, get my information up on those boards, help screen, help me with scheduling, let me know it’s time to get new pictures, when they are ready putting them up on all the boards etc…. How I pay for that is my own business.

Some things in the above promoter plan is obviously a little scandalous – maybe they need to revisit the plan before publicizing it. It wasn’t the smartest move I have ever seen…….no offense meant but…………..SERIOUSLY
Old 08-05-2009, 02:30 PM   #23
Tapatio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
My ECCIE Reviews

I knew this board was going to be SOLID. Other sites are so tainted with the "I've been a member for x amount of years so my sh@# doesn't stink" attitude that it is now to the point that I don't know what to rely on anymore. I think T-Bone's decision to suspend and not automatically BAN these two hustlers is a fair one. This is a well put togehter board and I applaud the two owners for their lack of greed and their want to share. I look forward to the future here and hope the drama stays on other sites.
Tapatio is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:30 PM   #24
Introuble
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantiflas View Post
I think T-Bone's decision to suspend and not automatically BAN these two hustlers is a fair one.
I must be getting soft in my old age, but I do not think it is something that someone should be banned because of. Suspension for a month, three months or something, but not banned. Consequently, if it happens a second time - nail them to the wall for life and ban them.

We are not talking dangerous activities such as stalking or such. Would this even be as bad as more than one handle? The only offense here is possibly (no way to prove it) writing innacurate reviews and bumping. What other offenses have been committed other than these that are any of our business?

Just asking................
Old 08-05-2009, 03:46 PM   #25
SummerBella

Unfortunately, I tend to believe that the ones that posted it probably just did not think it through. My opinions were based solely on what was written; I have no actually knowledge or reason to believe they had any sort of bad intent in mind.

So, while it may have been poor judgment or just bad business etiquette: I am sure they will stand up for themselves and clear it all up soon enough.

But, I do applaud Becky and T-Bone for just removing the accounts until they have a reason not to believe they shouldn’t. I admire their business sense and commitment to what they have created.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:55 PM   #26
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introuble View Post
I must be getting soft in my old age, but I do not think it is something that someone should be banned because of.
Suspension or ban, whatever; doesn't particularly matter to me.

And I suspect that on ASPD, a ban wouldn't even be necessary. Can you imagine, after all the furor over there, those guys daring to start posting again? Who would subject themselves to that kind of grief? And they would probably encounter the same anywhere else if a significant portion of the membership were aware of what happened. Anytime they would post, someone would bring it up. Anytime they wrote a review, someone would reply and question its validity. Would you venture back under those conditions?

I don't know how many of you remember the big to-do in early 2003, an alert posted by "daphnewoods" about SantaFeLars. Suffice it to say . . . he never posted again, at least under that handle. (And if he could successfully sneak on under a different handle, he could probably do the same after being banned.) In extreme cases, being a social outcast and pariah is as effective as (or even more than) a suspension or ban. It's only in the less serious cases that you really need to suspend or ban someone to punish them.

Never underestimate the power of community opinion.
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:42 PM   #27
Introuble
Premium Access

Chevalier,
That is why I wanted to make sure that names were posted so all can see. The community sometimes is stronger and more powerful than the board. It is a funny thing how much is lost when you lose your integrity and reputation.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:46 PM   #28
TBONE
Medium Rare

Quote:
Chevalier,
That is why I wanted to make sure that names were posted so all can see. The community sometimes is stronger and more powerful than the board. It is a funny thing how much is lost when you lose your integrity and reputation.
Very True!
TBONE is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:39 PM   #29
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Chevalier,
You're so right Introuble.....We are one big family here, that is why we fuss and fight and even disagree, but at the end of the day we are big enough to apologize...that's what families do....and I do believe the family has spoken...
and should be heard..... This Family Rocks
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:58 PM   #30
guest83109
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I've been here about a week and love this site. What a great group of ladies and gents. And especially stellar owners who are active, responsive and care about their board. Kudos TBone and Becky.
guest83109 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women