Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2010, 11:17 AM   #16
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just4Hobby View Post
I found this thread after enderwiggin posted on the review, accused me of several things including speculation and leaking private information and then told me to just let it go. What a guy! If I were to do the same, I would speculate that enderwiggin is adb's WK?

So, enderwiggin, I should just let it go after you made inflamatory accusations?

So, enderwiggin, Sarah should just see her business evaporate and just let it go?
You're doing more damage to her business and reputation than anyone else, though she's not helping her own case opening up three different threads in as many days contesting different hobbyists' legitimate (and sometimes privately distributed) information. Who needs enemies with friends like you?

I'll speculate all I want and, if you go back re-read what I wrote on that thread (in private by the way, thanks for leaking that, champ), you'll note that I never said you were the leak, just that I had a good idea who was. The fact that you recount several pieces of information that were only included in the ROS of that review in your melodramatic little courtroom sketch doesn't do you any favors, guy.

Or her for that matter, but you don't care about her reputation, do you? Not when you have a point to make...
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 11:24 AM   #17
ric
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Hey Just4Hobby, you left this part out:

Judge: Sara, did you bring any witness?

Sara: I brought the driver

Judge: State your name and occupation SIR

J4H: I am Just4Hobby and I am an unemployed playwright

Judge: Did you hear the phone conversation between them? Is your car here?

J4H: No to both questions. I rode my White Horse to this hearing.

Judge: Then you can't testify. You are dismissed. Oh, be sure to take your White Horse with you, can't have it stink up the courtroom.
ric is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 11:31 AM   #18
Just4Hobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

cabletex7 said "Just yanking your chain. Look forward to seeing you on Oprah with your Hobby Diet book" and I said I will write "The Hobbyist's work out diet book, what (I mean who) to do and what (I mean who) to eat" and started practicing.
Just4Hobby is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 11:35 AM   #19
Just4Hobby
Valued Poster

Note the disclaimer:

[the following are all speculation or fictional and for entertainment purposes only]

I am letting IT go and will not comment on any more accusations from you but you are still biting me. Go figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
You're doing more damage to her business and reputation than anyone else, though she's not helping her own case opening up three different threads in as many days contesting different hobbyists' legitimate (and sometimes privately distributed) information. Who needs enemies with friends like you?

I'll speculate all I want and, if you go back re-read what I wrote on that thread (in private by the way, thanks for leaking that, champ), you'll note that I never said you were the leak, just that I had a good idea who was. The fact that you recount several pieces of information that were only included in the ROS of that review in your melodramatic little courtroom sketch doesn't do you any favors, guy.

Or her for that matter, but you don't care about her reputation, do you? Not when you have a point to make...
Old 09-17-2010, 11:49 AM   #20
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just4Hobby View Post
I am letting IT go and will not comment on any more accusations
WHAT.......you can't leave now........you only just got here.........you are supposed to tell us about how unfortunate and misunderstood the provider is........how the NCNSs and CBJ/BBBJ issues are all blown out of proportion........WTF?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 11:55 AM   #21
Just4Hobby
Valued Poster

ric,

Why do you get personal?

"Note the disclaimer:
[the following are all speculation or fictional and for entertainment purposes only]"

and

". . . you may make up your own ending in this make believe story. All names and events are fictional and any coincidences are strictly your imagination or the lack of it.
Hope you enjoyed this as much as I have.
THE END
[the above is for entertainment purposes only and is entirely fictional. No comments or suggestions will be accepted as I am just letting IT go.
]"

especially the fictional part. Also, note that I did not use real names. You can read what you want into this but you used my name specifically and it is not proper.

What is this to you? Why are you jumping into this when I tried to let IT go? I can't when you and enderwiggin are biting me. I have better things to do but direct hits like this needs to be handled.

Let's be civil and reasonable here and have some fun. That was all I tried to do with both threads.

Chill . . .
Old 09-17-2010, 11:57 AM   #22
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

I don't know what was actually said and/or done ... but having graduated from the DearHunter School of Journalism... I am going to share my opinion anyway ...

If a Papa Johns offers you a free pizza (pickup only ) or delivered at a discount price ... take whichever offer you want ... but don't try to mix and match ...

If you're Papa Johns Pizza and you offer a special deal to a disgruntled customer ...

1. Be sure everyone understands the deal and agrees to it BEFORE delivering any Pizza...

2. Don't ask the delivery driver to collect payment unless it was agreed to in #1 ...

3. Understand that even after eating the entire Pizza... the disgruntled customer may still not be a happy camper ... no matter how good the Pizza was ...

Lunch anyone...
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 11:59 AM   #23
Just4Hobby
Valued Poster

I will go as soon as I am able. I have two ???? biting me and now you. Let go of me and I'll leave.

Chill . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
WHAT.......you can't leave now........you only just got here.........you are supposed to tell us about how unfortunate and misunderstood the provider is........how the NCNSs and CBJ/BBBJ issues are all blown out of proportion........WTF?
Old 09-17-2010, 12:01 PM   #24
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas View Post

Lunch anyone...

Can I get a BBBJ with that pie?
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 12:02 PM   #25
Just4Hobby
Valued Poster

Well said. That was funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas View Post
I don't know what was actually said and/or done ... but having graduated from the DearHunter School of Journalism... I am going to share my opinion anyway ...

If a Papa Johns offers you a free pizza (pickup only ) or delivered at a discount price ... take whichever offer you want ... but don't try to mix and match ...

If you're Papa Johns Pizza and you offer a special deal to a disgruntled customer ...

1. Be sure everyone understands the deal and agrees to it BEFORE delivering any Pizza...

2. Don't ask the delivery driver to collect payment unless it was agreed to in #1 ...

3. Understand that even after eating the entire Pizza... the disgruntled customer may still not be a happy camper ... no matter how good the Pizza was ...

Lunch anyone...
Old 09-17-2010, 12:06 PM   #26
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by riday View Post
Can I get a BBBJ with that pie?
ahem...pay attention... pickup ... or delivery...
Old 09-17-2010, 12:07 PM   #27
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

but but but I don't want you to go........please tell me you haven't come into this providers thread and offered up this drivel.........only to leave when it gets sideways.........what the fuck did you thinck was going to happen when you put this in coed..........and when I "bite", you will know it.........right now I am toying with you to see if you have any real game.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 12:15 PM   #28
seductivesarah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16977
My ECCIE Reviews

he did get that sloppy bbbj.....hmmmmm, now what excuse can we use
seductivesarah is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 12:17 PM   #29
Just4Hobby
Valued Poster

Default a cat name dearhunter that bits

A cat name dearhunter that bits and "when I 'bite', you will know it". hmmmm . . . Let me think . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
but but but I don't want you to go........please tell me you haven't come into this providers thread and offered up this drivel.........only to leave when it gets sideways.........what the fuck did you thinck was going to happen when you put this in coed..........and when I "bite", you will know it.........right now I am toying with you to see if you have any real game.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:17 PM   #30
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seductivesarah View Post
he did get that sloppy bbbj.....hmmmmm, now what excuse can we use
Uh... he's a guy...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women