Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70519
biomed161347
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453089
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2012, 08:06 AM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Tell-tale sign of a flaming liberal .... believe they can read others' minds ... and then having believed they read others' minds they assign certain thought processes to them, since the flaming liberal "knows-it-all" and believes they are smarter than the others. That's why they want to gather up all the money and pass it out to the have-nots, because they want to be able to tell the have-nots how to spend the money they get passed out, because the flaming liberals believe they know better than the have-nots .... besides ..... they want a hand out as well.

!
Sounds like you just described what you do all the time.

Are you a flaming liberal LL?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:31 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

LL is flaming, but not a liberal.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:38 AM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Sounds like you just described what you do all the time.

Are you a flaming liberal LL?
When have I posted what you are thinking? Ever? Here or on ASPD?

I'll answer that: Never. You're presumptuous in the content of your remarks. I'm not.

When I am addressing what you post, I am not addressing what you are thinking.

And just so you don't get twisted up and embarrassed, when I said "flaming" I was not calling attention to your interest in men. I use that term instead of ... "fucking" as a descriptor .... just to be socially and politically correct. As for the "liberal" part sometimes I am on certain topics and sometimes I'm not on other topics.... as those concepts seem to be important to some who want to put people in pidgeon holes.

From what you post it appears that labeling people is important to you so that you can then begin your criticism. My observation has to do with what appears to be the mental condition of persons who label themselves as liberal or align themselves with traditionally liberal causes and agendas. For some reason they are insecure about allowing people to make choices for themselves or they seem to believe people cannot make decisions for themselves. Otherwise why would they assume that burden?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:43 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Geez, WTF, you can go ahead and get married. You don't need the State to approve it .. just do a ceremony, exchange rings, and kiss each other!
I repeat.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:20 AM   #20
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I love how predictable and idiotic some of you are. I can drop nearly any innocuous phrase on a topic and you will all react as you did. You read stuff into it, you try to turn it to make your own point, you come up with a lie about what I said and then your off to the races. That was fun. Maybe we can reset the game and play again.

To recap, I haven't offered an opinion yet but you all have embarassed yourselves.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:40 AM   #21
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Now to the matter, I am curious that people such as yourselves have been against the idea of religion interfering with politics and here you celebrate an individual who starts out by clearly indentifying himself as a member of the clergy you detest.

On the surface he was very clever but that same argument has been used to support conservatives in places like Hollywood. For years I have written about substituting certain words to discover who is a bigot. (example Allison Janney speaking about having conservatives on the set of the West Wing to TV gude; on having blacks on the set or in the writing staff, "Aaron would never allow someone like that on his show." She was talking about conservatives but substitute black and you can see the bigotry.) What does this bill or regulation really do? Has anyone looked up the law being proposed? Apparently the point of the spear is gay marriage. Gay people are allowed to get married according to the understood definition of marriage. That can change and can be changed in people hearts and not on the law book. Every state that has had an opportunity to vote has voted to support traditional marriage by large margins. To change a law would be a form of oppression against the majority.

Now someone is spitting out their Yoo-Hoo throught their nose thinking this is their opening. Read on. The historical belief that race hatred was universal in the 1950s is a mistake. In isolated areas (yes, they were large areas) there was contempt and opposition to anything that smacked of equal rights but here is the difference; those rights were already enshrined in the Consitution in the form of the 13th,14th, and 15th amendments. The actions of the GOP president Eisenhower supported what already existed. Carving out a new right for gay people is adding something new. That is a major difference. Want to make a difference? Then propose a national referendum and abide by the result for a generation (20 years according to T. Jefferson).

I do notice that the ordinance was tabled.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:08 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
When have I posted what you are thinking? Ever? Here or on ASPD?

I'll answer that: Never. You're presumptuous in the content of your remarks. I'm not.

And just so you don't get twisted up and embarrassed, when I said "flaming" I was not calling attention to your interest in men. ... ?
Let me get this straight. You have never posted what you think I think?

And in the very same post , you post that I have ''interest in men''. Which is what you think I think? Having a intrest in marriage equality is now equated to men?

You are not only a liar, you are a very bad liar.

You are the little kid that tries to convince the adults in the room that that isn't your hand in the Cookie jar. The hand attached to your arm that is attached to your body that has your head sitting on it with two lying lipps flapping in the breeze!

Quote:

And just so you don't get twisted up and embarrassed, when I said "flaming" I was not calling attention to your interest in men. ... ?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:54 PM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
And in the very same post , you post that I have ''interest in men''. Which is what you think I think? Having a intrest in marriage equality is now equated to men?

You are not only a liar, you are a very bad liar.
Are you suggesting that I am lying about your interest in men? ... or ....

.... are you suggesting that I am lying about saying you have an interest in men?

Perhaps I miss understood your insistence on "gay marriage" ... and you are really concerned that two women ought to be able to marry each other, rather than two men ought to be able to marry each other.

Forgive me and for getting your concerns confused I do apologize. Are you championing the cause for same sex marriages with both sexes .. or just men? If it's the former then I admire your desire for "equality," but if the later then you ought to be ashamed of your insensitivity to equality.

As for the decision for the State to approve marriages, I want the State to make that decision, rather than Congress or the United States Supreme Court.

As for what you think about it, I usually don't pay much attention to rich, intelligencia that attempt to brow beat people with their heavy handed bullshit into either refraining from speaking their opinions or leaving "the house" so to speak. I am more interested in equality than that. And just because someone is more intelligent and richer than others doesn't mean they know more about people and what people are thinking.

Now, see, I know you think you are richer and more intelligent than others, because you said it. So don't go saying I was saying I could read your mind. I can't. I don't presume that I can, little rich, smart boy.
Old 10-21-2012, 03:03 PM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here little rich, smart boy .... is the part of what I wrote that you left out!

See how rich and intelligent people are .. cutting and pasting champions.

Oh, since you mentioned how rich and intelligent you are .. I was wondering .... who you felt about a 40% tax bracket to help out with the food stamp program and some health care premiums for the poor?

Actually 40% would really be greedy of you. How about 50%? 60%?
Old 10-21-2012, 03:44 PM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

As for the decision for the State to approve marriages, I want the State to make that decision, rather than Congress or the United States Supreme Court.

I want the individual to make that decision.

Quote:

Now, see, I know you think you are richer and more intelligent than others, because you said it. .
HatingKayla said she felt sorry for our families, I said mine was rich. I addressed her concern. Politically , from her posting in this forum, I know I know more about politics. Rainman knows more about politics than she.

Quote:

. So don't go saying I was saying I could read your mind. I can't. I don't presume that I can, little rich, smart boy.
If you do not want me to say it, then quit saying things assuming that you can. And I did not say I was rich, nor did I say I was a boy. You sure make up allot of shit.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:49 PM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Here little rich, smart boy .... is the part of what I wrote that you left out!
Are you addressing me? I already told you that I am not rich, nor a boy.

Quote:

Oh, since you mentioned how rich and intelligent you are .. I was wondering .... who you felt about a 40% tax bracket to help out with the food stamp program and some health care premiums for the poor?

Actually 40% would really be greedy of you. How about 50%? 60%?
I said I was smarter than HatingKayla in politics.I did not say I was rich , for the third time.

Well since you asked, I think we should cut wasteful military spending. It has doubled in the last ten years. Military spending that is.

I think the poor need to get off their ass and go get a J O B.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:30 PM   #27
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Actually, when someone posts as many homophobic "insults" as WTF, it's apparent he is insecure about his sexuality, and may actually be attracted to men. You may not be far off, LL.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:43 PM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You may not be far off, LL.
I was thinking that myself ...

He has some company on here,....

..... but it is at least academically interesting that a self-proclaimed liberal (loves Obaminable) would use the label of someone being "gay" or the suggestion even that the someone is "gay" ... as an insult. Does seem a little inconsistent and strange.

My SO believes that guys who drive large, jacked up, 4x4's have small dicks. May be that is the same thing going on. I don't know, apparently she does!
Old 10-21-2012, 04:47 PM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you addressing me? I already told you that I am not rich, nor a boy.
Yes. So. I address you frequently in an effort to correct your misimpression.

You ignore. Don't you believe in equal treatment?

That's a problem with little rich kids.

They perceive themselves to be special.

Do you think you are special, WTF?
Old 10-21-2012, 06:19 PM   #30
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I love how predictable and idiotic some of you are. I can drop nearly any innocuous phrase on a topic and you will all react as you did. You read stuff into it, you try to turn it to make your own point, you come up with a lie about what I said and then your off to the races. That was fun. Maybe we can reset the game and play again.

To recap, I haven't offered an opinion yet but you all have embarassed yourselves.

Cute pretending your mistakes are misleading statements to trap the unwary ..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women