Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2013, 07:17 PM   #16
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Please oh please oh please oh please.

And the sooner the better.
I don't know why Joe the Bloehard wants to "SECEDE." All he has to do is pack his bags and move to Beautiful, Downtown Damascus.

I will even pay his way!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:27 PM   #17
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
What a load of sh*t. Too bad you couldn't figure out how to make the link work. Are you an ex-roustabout with several missing fingers or what? You sure sound like you got hit in the head a few extra times while not wearing your hard hat, too.
Such an unhappy boy, you must have a truly miserable existence. I figured you'd be happy today, of all days, after O'Blunders anti-gun proclamations today. Maybe you're just tired and cranky after jerking off for an hour while watching him on the tube. Sycophant.
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:28 PM   #18
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
If you live here get the fuck out. If not stay the fuck out. Dick head.
+1.
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:30 PM   #19
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
Such an unhappy boy, you must have a truly miserable existence. I figured you'd be happy today, of all days, after O'Blunders anti-gun proclamations today. Maybe you're just tired and cranky after jerking off for an hour while watching him on the tube. Sycophant.
Actually, I think he makes sweet love to his inflatable Obama doll.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:03 PM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Ho! Ho! Ho! The "Republic" of Texas rides again.

You natives are one cut below some of the guys Boyd runs with in "Justified."
great fuckin show
+1

Lindsey: “[Raylan,]When did you start sleeping with a pistol under your pillow?”

Raylan: “Since when I found out the woman I’m sleeping with has a husband I couldn’t knock down with a hammer.”
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:39 PM   #21
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

http://www.statemaster.com/graph/mil...navy-air-force

If you look at recruit levels Texas has a large percentage of the military. Overall the states that tend to be more "pro gun" make up a larger percentage of the overall military force.

I am not saying this will happen or that I condone this action, but logically speaking if a pissing contest between the states and the feds were to occur over the 2nd amendment and gun ownership, I would not count of the Pro gun control crowds being able to field enough support to actually go for the guns.

The pro gun crowds would fight back. Since many states would not support the Feds in this effort if it were to go to the extreme of a civil war A large portion of the military will be on the "rebel" side.
fetishfreak is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:04 PM   #22
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Showdown over the Supremacy clause? Toth loses. They don't call it the Supremacy Clause for nothing.

Federal Gun control laws may be found in violation of the 2nd Amendment, but that is not a Supremacy Clause issue.

If the federal law survives a Constitutional challenge and it is just a dispute between a "legitimate" federal law and a state law, the federal law wins.

This is just idiot grandstanding by Toth. Here's hoping he gets booted in the next election.

I hope Toth boots you in your Rinotard pussy. Then we will call you pussnbootstard...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:20 PM   #23
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
you have to forgive him, he went to zerou
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:50 AM   #24
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Eddie Childs loves having you here EXTXOILMAN.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:42 AM   #25
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Gov. Rick Perry (one of the most successful Governors in American history) on Obama's gun grab.............
The Vice President’s committee was appointed in response to the tragedy at Newtown, but very few of his recommendations have anything to do with what happened there.

Guns require a finger to pull the trigger. The sad young man who did that in Newtown was clearly haunted by demons and no gun law could have saved the children in Sandy Hook Elementary from his terror.

There is evil prowling in the world – it shows up in our movies, video games and online fascinations, and finds its way into vulnerable hearts and minds. As a free people, let us choose what kind of people we will be. Laws, the only redoubt of secularism, will not suffice. Let us all return to our places of worship and pray for help. Above all, let us pray for our children.

In fact, the piling on by the political left, and their cohorts in the media, to use the massacre of little children to advance a pre-existing political agenda that would not have saved those children, disgusts me, personally. The second amendment to the Constitution is a basic right of free people and cannot be nor will it be abridged by the executive power of this or any other president.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:50 AM   #26
Old-T
Valued Poster

Typical RWW blowhard guy seeking publicity--and votes from other RWWs.

Between him and the sheriff in Oregon it’s hard to say which one is stupider.

I also find it hysterical how hypocritical the “Texas uber alles” crowd is about this. You don’t like the Supreme Court “making legislation” but you have no apparent issues with a sheriff deciding constitutionality or a state legislator believing Texas law supersedes federal law (so long as you agree with their psyco views).

But then this IS Tejas we’re talking about, and we all know those folks’ brains just work a little differently.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:18 AM   #27
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I hope Toth boots you in your Rinotard pussy. Then we will call you pussnbootstard...
Stupid has spoken.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:21 AM   #28
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Stupid has spoken.
And Stupid lives in Texas. Are you shocked?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:07 AM   #29
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

This thread is hilarious. First, has anybody considered that the horse is out of the barn on federal gun control? Since 1934 the federal government has controlled interstate commerce in firearms and only once has the Supreme Court indicated rejected congress's power to do so. So congress then amended the statute (creating gun free school zones) to clarify that it was acting under the Commerce Clause and the lower courts have sustained the statute. So the issue isn't whether Congress can control the sale of guns (and thus the possession of guns) but how much control it wishes to assert. So Rep.Toth is tooting up the wrong snorkel on this one.

So what does the make him? Either he's a complete fool or he's just another grandstanding politician.

And once again, we have the threats of sedition and treason from the State of Texas. Some foolish guy actually believes that there will be a civil war over gun rights, that the good ole boys and gals of Texas will man the ramparts against those satans who believe that the federal government can limit the right to own guns. Are they spreading sedition at the Texas paintball parks?

And Rick Perry is one of the most successful governors in American history? By what measure? Other than his publicity staff, who is spreading that calumny around?

Silly, silly boys.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:21 AM   #30
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Gov. Rick Perry (one of the most successful Governors in American history) on Obama's gun grab.............
The Vice President’s committee was appointed in response to the tragedy at Newtown, but very few of his recommendations have anything to do with what happened there.

Guns require a finger to pull the trigger. The sad young man who did that in Newtown was clearly haunted by demons and no gun law could have saved the children in Sandy Hook Elementary from his terror.

There is evil prowling in the world – it shows up in our movies, video games and online fascinations, and finds its way into vulnerable hearts and minds. As a free people, let us choose what kind of people we will be. Laws, the only redoubt of secularism, will not suffice. Let us all return to our places of worship and pray for help. Above all, let us pray for our children.

In fact, the piling on by the political left, and their cohorts in the media, to use the massacre of little children to advance a pre-existing political agenda that would not have saved those children, disgusts me, personally. The second amendment to the Constitution is a basic right of free people and cannot be nor will it be abridged by the executive power of this or any other president.

speaking of Perry ... last night I saw on the news where he insists we dont need gun control ... we need to go to church and pray more to stop gun violence (his own words)

presenting one crazy bastard ... taaaaaaaaa daaaaaaaaaaaah

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.1241788
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women