Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2013, 03:47 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You boys are mistaking health care costs with insurance costs.

Costs can be controlled. Greed cannot.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:47 PM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Maybe I'm lucky but my health insurance increased maybe $10 for 2013 over 2012, and about the same for 2012 over 2011, the same for 2011 over 2010.

Can you tell me how PERSONALLY your health care costs have increased in recent years?

youre asking whirlie?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:50 PM   #18
SpeedRacerXXX
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
youre asking whirlie?
I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. Even Whirlie.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:11 PM   #19
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Our business Health Insurance will see about a 8 percent increase this year from last, but it has steadilly gone up at least 5 percent per year in previous years.

But keep in mind, we were already at the top rung of the payment ladder. I think companies that enjoyed a cheaper rate due to what ever reason are seeing more of an increase percentage wise.

I can say this. One of our largest customers, with about 400 employs, is going to pay the penalties rather than offer the insurance. But their workforce tends to be more in the line of unskilled labor than what we employ. They also have a much larger turnover in personnel throughout the calender year. They do not use a quality insurance package as part of a employs benefit package.

I say give Obamacare at least 3 years to see how things stabilize. If the cost of doing business then goes up substantially due to the mandates, then Companies will simply start passing the cost on to the next level, untill it finally ends up with the consumer.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:22 PM   #20
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
My premium increases have been about 5% per year over the past three years.

During that same time frame the same procedures I have had (routine check ups/visits/lab work) have increased by as much as 15%. So costs have gone up dramatically - premiums paid and out of pocket expenses.
I've experienced something similar. I go for a yearly checkup every year. I pay a 25.00 co-payment through my Insurance. For the last few years though I've recieved a small bill, last year I got one for 3.60. I called my insurance Co. to get an explanation. They gave me a rather vague reason, they said my medical plan went over the deductable something to that affect, really didn't make much sense to me. I have had the same medical coverage for nearly 25 years through Blue Cross/Blue Shield, I know the costs over the years increase, but I have never had to add to my Co-Payments for Doctor Vists until these last few visits.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:23 PM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Our business Health Insurance will see about a 8 percent increase this year from last, but it has steadilly gone up at least 5 percent per year in previous years.

But keep in mind, we were already at the top rung of the payment ladder. I think companies that enjoyed a cheaper rate due to what ever reason are seeing more of an increase percentage wise.

I can say this. One of our largest customers, with about 400 employs, is going to pay the penalties rather than offer the insurance. But their workforce tends to be more in the line of unskilled labor than what we employ. They also have a much larger turnover in personnel throughout the calender year. They do not use a quality insurance package as part of a employs benefit package.

I say give Obamacare at least 3 years to see how things stabilize. If the cost of doing business then goes up substantially due to the mandates, then Companies will simply start passing the cost on to the next level, untill it finally ends up with the consumer.
pragmatic approach ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:32 PM   #22
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

No matter how you slice and dice it; Obamacare will increase costs for everyone.....and quality of services and access to healthcare will go down for almost all.

Obama promised milk and honey; but in reality we will get a system that most despise and shifts costs to the elderly and middle class.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:42 PM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
No matter how you slice and dice it; Obamacare will increase costs for everyone.....and quality of services and access to healthcare will go down for almost all.

Obama promised milk and honey; but in reality we will get a system that most despise and shifts costs to the elderly and middle class.

direct from whirlie-world

yaaaaaaaaaaawn
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:28 PM   #24
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Have you thought about AARP Insurance, DOTY?

Or, going to Mexico for your meds?

Or, changing your diet and exercise habits?

Maybe then your health care bill would go down?

But no, you fuckers want the GOVERNMENT to take care of all of you!

Shoe's on the other foot now, isn't it?

BTW -- as a self employed businessman, my health insurance is outfuckingrageous! I'm paying more each month than an average fat hooker makes in a year! Even the BBWs in Austin!

I wish to hell we had a single payor system here in the US so I could get value for my investment in healthiness. I guess you guys don't consider it health care if you're healthy. But if you were healthy, had normal BP and cholesterol, then maybe I wouldn't have to pay so much to have YOUR ass treated!

EAT MORE BROCCOLI, DIPSHITS! And take a walk once in a while!
Old 01-15-2013, 07:46 PM   #25
SpeedRacerXXX
Premium Access

Quote:

I have to side with Jackie S on this. Why predict the worst, gloom and doom, but instead wait and see how it works out. If Obamacare starts costing me a great deal more in the not-too-distant future, I will join others in condemning it. Until then, I'll pay my small yearly increases and thank the Lord that I have health insurance every time I see what my bill would have been without it.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:44 PM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Just can't deal with the fact that Obama promised health insurance premiums would GO DOWN $2500. That, by your own admissions, was a lie. It was a lie in the beginning, is a lie today, and will be a lie when Obamacare "stabilizes".

Admit it, Obama is a liar. You've just proven it.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:35 PM   #27
Yssup Rider
BANNED

when did he promise that would happen, you lying sack of shit? Before or after he got cock blocked by your friends in Congress?
Old 01-15-2013, 11:43 PM   #28
Yssup Rider
BANNED

when did he promise that would happen, you lying sack of shit? Before or after he got cock blocked by your friends in Congress?
Old 01-15-2013, 11:51 PM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Uh, he got what he wanted, Assup. No one stopped him, although we tried. But you don't like to acknowledge facts. You'd rather shout "Liar" when you can't produce any lies, or playground "homo" and "dick" jokes. I guess that's why you were named . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:52 AM   #30
SpeedRacerXXX
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Just can't deal with the fact that Obama promised health insurance premiums would GO DOWN $2500. That, by your own admissions, was a lie. It was a lie in the beginning, is a lie today, and will be a lie when Obamacare "stabilizes".

Admit it, Obama is a liar. You've just proven it.
I obviously don't follow politics as closely as I should. I don't remember him promising ME that my health insurance premiums would go down by $2500. Especiallly since I don't pay that much right now. Can you cite an article that shows us that promise and to whom he was promising it?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women