Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60465
gman4453237
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41805
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36195
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2015, 09:41 AM   #16
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I really dislike conventional condoms and I know I'm not alone. I will be very interested in trying the female version soon with a willing lady. The thought of much improved sensations really interests me.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 09:42 AM   #17
jmgorilla
Valued Poster

I have used them in the past and generally prefer them over male covers. MUCH more pleasurable for the guy. And Ginger is right -- the most awkward part is insertion -- after that, smooth sailing. Also less chance of breakage.
jmgorilla is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 09:49 AM   #18
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't notice it talked about in the tutorial video, but I think that using a vibrator/dildo would help with getting it in place.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 10:26 AM   #19
jmgorilla
Valued Poster

I'll help you with it Ginger. ;-)
jmgorilla is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 10:29 AM   #20
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgorilla View Post
I'll help you with it Ginger. ;-)
I knew I could count on you! Lol
Old 05-01-2015, 05:18 PM   #21
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

a real business with pleasure kinda gal!
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 06:03 PM   #22
saddletramp
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

It is refreshing to see a lady who is willing to give the FM a try. It always seemed to take the edge off when I had to stop and put a cover on. It IS absolutely necessary to use protection but having to stop and the lady open a cover and put it on my little pony just seemed to take some of the momentum away. Being an older guy that was sometimes risky.

Will the ladies who refuse to try them loose any business...I seriously doubt it. It's their body and they call the shots. Will a lady willing to try to use them pick up any business.....I believe they will. IMHO the lady who is willing to use them will provide a better more realistic GFE.

1 advantage I see to the FM is a FMF visit with 2 ladies willing to use FCs. I don't really see a need to change a FC every time the guy wants to experience the other lady for a little bit. With the male cover every time you change ladies you change covers so the 2 ladies fluids don't intermingle. This shouldn't be a problem with the FC. Just my .02.......carry on.
saddletramp is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 06:18 PM   #23
D.G.

Encounters: 7

Thank you Ginger Doll for beimg the one to step forward and try something new.
D.G. is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 09:53 PM   #24
niteswimmer1
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
I really dislike conventional condoms and I know I'm not alone. I will be very interested in trying the female version soon with a willing lady. The thought of much improved sensations really interests me.
I think it could be a game changer for some men. It definitely interests me and I would love to try it with the right lady of course,, Hint, Hint Ginger Doll
niteswimmer1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 12:06 AM   #25
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

You're welcome DG, I've always been very curious about them myself.

Niteswimmer, I'd love to try them with you! It's been way too long since we've gotten together, too.
Old 05-03-2015, 09:03 PM   #26
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

That video said it can be inserted up to eight hours before intercourse. I can't imagine a woman wanting to walk around with that in her vagina for eight hours. I definitely would not want a condom on my penis for eight hours.
willro is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 04:15 AM   #27
MrGiz
BANNED

SknyDiva, my favorite little Lafayette, LA playmate introduced me to them. Ginger is spot on, calling them phenomenal! They are waaaay less restricting for the guys, and feels pretty damned close to fucking, sans anything... In other words, pretty damned close to bareback for me! As close to Nature Fucking as I have ever had in the hobby! Highly recommended if you have a willing female
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 05:17 AM   #28
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Love them!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTJME View Post
SknyDiva, my favorite little Lafayette, LA playmate introduced me to them. Ginger is spot on, calling them phenomenal! They are waaaay less restricting for the guys, and feels pretty damned close to fucking, sans anything... In other words, pretty damned close to bareback for me! As close to Nature Fucking as I have ever had in the hobby! Highly recommended if you have a willing female
We are so overdue!! I'm coming for you Hun!!
Female Condoms are the bomb!! I order them online. IN BULK!! The insertion is a tad awkward. Once inside it contours perfectly to my tight little pussy and once you are in there well I never heard any complaints.:jawdr op:
SknyDiva is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 07:13 AM   #29
Rudbeckia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67194
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddletramp View Post
1 advantage I see to the FM is a FMF visit with 2 ladies willing to use FCs. I don't really see a need to change a FC every time the guy wants to experience the other lady for a little bit. With the male cover every time you change ladies you change covers so the 2 ladies fluids don't intermingle. This shouldn't be a problem with the FC. Just my .02.......carry on.
This is one of my favourite things about the FCs as well - my duo partner and I are pretty much FC-only when we're together because it makes the whole experience seamless...whoever we're with can transition from penetrative sex with either of us to oral and back in whatever order he pleases without any risk of cross-contamination (strong word, but it fits). *grin*

And Ginger, kudos for bringing up the topic! I'm basically a FC evangelist and it's great to hear other ladies who love the things, also...but buying them on Amazon is a must if you want to get a decent deal - they sell 100+ bulk packs that get down to prices that are comparable with the male ones.

Oh, and I'm not sure if the video mentioned it or not, but adding lube inside the FC before you insert it and giving it a couple moments to warm to body temp once it's inside seems to do wonders for replicating that bareback feeling.
Rudbeckia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women