Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-02-2019, 11:13 PM   #16
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Fooooooooooooooook. Like I'm about to throw the towel in and let you'll have this. This literally is zero fun and zero interting. Shine Da Great or Sistine Chapel Achilles start a great thread then here you guys swoop in with nonsensical totally off topic attacks at greatness. The women aernt responding because they are fearful of reprisal from their core bread and butter. It isn't because they agree. We have a lot of fans. #women love us.we are the most intelligent. We make this place lit. We are both fed up and about to bail. Respect. Love honor. G shit. Have a nice day......
Old 04-02-2019, 11:38 PM   #17
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

No sonny, neither of you boys have fans. Also, you are not great nor is sis chap achilles. You are Shinepro and he is Sistine Chapel, nothing more.

Neither of you do any beneficial service to this site, but you two do degrade it in the extreme.

Stop your spamming of htown co-ed.

Now back on topic, Crypt Chris's directives are meaningless unless he makes an appearance. It is managenent 101 as has been pointed out already. I've been around a very long time, and have seen this kind of site corruption before.

Owners have to make an appearance in order to keep things in order just like Amber tried when others started corrupting the P years ago.
Old 04-03-2019, 12:43 AM   #18
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
Fooooooooooooooook. Like I'm about to throw the towel in and let you'll have this. This literally is zero fun and zero interting. Shine Da Great or Sistine Chapel Achilles start a great thread then here you guys swoop in with nonsensical totally off topic attacks at greatness. The women aernt responding because they are fearful of reprisal from their core bread and butter. It isn't because they agree. We have a lot of fans. #women love us.we are the most intelligent. We make this place lit. We are both fed up and about to bail. Respect. Love honor. G shit. Have a nice day......
Real talk I may just dip out too
Actually been meaning to for a while
As long as p411 is around, I'll be fine

I don't mind mods stepping in,Local or Global..even if some out of town stalker with an axe to grind has requested your presence
Keep it fair though
If you're only trying to rack up my points,there is no need to be sneaky.. skip all that and ban me if that's your end goal

Or I can save you the trouble by guesting my account and disappearing for good

It's nothing to me
Old 04-03-2019, 04:45 AM   #19
Spoogebob Cumpants
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
You could have just listened to all the people asking you to chill on the spamming.
You effected the change that is seen.
Peeps simply got tired of your spamming.
That includes the three amigos of posting non hobby related bullshit to quench their thirst for attention.
Now you have everyone’s attention.
Isn’t that what you wanted?
Old 04-03-2019, 05:27 AM   #20
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants View Post
Now you have everyone’s attention.
Isn’t that what you wanted?

Yeah, it's really has been put a halt to overall. Now that everyone knows the stakes, continue hobbying. We are done with pointless threads that really don't ask legitimate questions or the ones that say.."Hey here I am. I need someone to talk about me and my greatness!"
Old 04-03-2019, 06:50 AM   #21
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post
Yeah, it's really has been put a halt to overall. Now that everyone knows the stakes, continue hobbying. We are done with pointless threads that really don't ask legitimate questions or the ones that say.."Hey here I am. I need someone to talk about me and my greatness!"

Due respect Darth, You seem to be the only one who has the power to stop it. If you're doing that then my hat's off to you and you have my gratitude. The proof will be in the pudding though and we'll know in the next few days.

You managed to keep one thread somewhat on track by making a showing and there is empirical evidence, in that thread, that co-ed can be truly co-ed once again. You're being challenged in that thread now. It could very well get sideways. I hope you are taking that seriously because, well, if you give a mouse a cookie...

You well know that I've always been an opponent of heavy handed modtarding. Right now, I'm ok with you having to do what you have to do. I think
Old 04-03-2019, 07:27 AM   #22
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

The rules here are pretty much screwed here anyway. Nothing here is ever moderated in any possible way that resembles foooking fairness. You'll see certain threads as useless and certain people see them as comedic interludes. Differences of opinion, and I thought that was allowed in Coed. If I wanted to talk so much why don't I engage these people? I rarely if ever do because everyone just goes off the rafters. I have witnessed people who have shared they are African American being called the n word with some careful asterisks, monkeys etc. African American people have been through so much bullshit in history and are some of the most resilient people ever so we really aernt fazed by the static noise. Me for one am done here. Thread creating, posting etc. It isn't fun anymore and that's ok because I really don't pay for any pussy anymore. It's been real. Tooodlez.....
Old 04-03-2019, 07:28 AM   #23
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
Not sure I get the jist of this thread soggy cat.

I like that criptkicker stepped in. Thank you ck for doing that.

I imagine the volume of rtm is extremely high here. Fuck that if you are the only mod or two doing all the work. Pm after pm of whiny shit and grade school conflicts.

The more the merrier. Bring your mod buddies to houston coed!

Board needs attackers, spammers and trolls stopped.

Lock threads that only create crap.

An improved ignore system would be great but that would require cash. I am not holdimg my breath when volunteers mods are working for free with more people lining up to be one.

Imo, the board, over all, will get many more clicks from horny fuckers engaging with active posting providers than fuktards just getting off on the latest flame war.

As for ownership activity. I own my own businesses and I have subordinates to handle all my shit. Only a activity I need to stay involved in is the bittom line.

Anarchy is a lie. Someone is always in control.

The point of the thread is that bringing in a mod who doesn't understand the dynamic of what is going on is not helpful. It might even be damaging. Sure he can close some threads and throw his weight around but does he know the players and the game that's being played? I don't know that he even knows Houston well enough to understand who the attackers, spammers and trolls are. If he doesn't then he has to figure that out. That's going to take some time for any outside mod. In the mean time does he close every thread?

I agree that help is needed. I welcome Crypt as long as he modtards with Houston members' and Co-ed's, more specifically, best interests in mind. It's a hell of a lot better than having someone who puts their interests first. We've been through that too.

You're right about owning your own business. How do you thinck the bottom line is doing here? Do you see any banner ads or sponsor ads? The pages used to be full of them. Is Houston Co-ed a vibrant community like Dallas or Austin? What would you be doing if one segment of your business was going to shit? Letting your subordinates fix it and stay where everything is running smoothly? I doubt that. I own a business too. I am the pulse and the attitude. I know that the way my business is perceived is through my employees but they take their inspiration from me. Without my guidance, gentle or heavy handed as it needs to be, anarchy WOULD ensue. Attitudes are adjusted from the top down not the bottom up.

The mods have been almost completely absent and they have been neither inspired nor replaced. That's not their fault. I suspect they lack guidance. We had an admin step in but the well being of Co-ed was not the first priority. What would you do if one of your subordinates was using your business as a vehicle for furthering their own self interests to the detriment of your business? You'd put a stop to it with a quickness I suspect.

The directive that was quoted has been so ignored for so long here in Houston that it carries very little weight. It's almost laughable to even use it as a tool to threaten the members with. I suspect in order to put some weight back behind that directive there is going to be some pain. I'm not sure that staff, as it appears to be, gives enough shits to deal with the pain. Probably rather jump off like rats on a sinking ship.

A blind man can see through the curtain...
Old 04-03-2019, 07:38 AM   #24
Spoogebob Cumpants
Valued Poster

I think with the way stuff went down, they chose to be like a prize fighter, let the enemy punch it out until tired, then come in knockout and clean up.
I applaud Darth for joining in, and making himself present.
And as far as Crypt goes... the guy is letter of the law, no deviation ever.
Here’s to discussions
Old 04-03-2019, 07:48 AM   #25
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
This is the owner's dictate and what every forum is supposed to be held up to. B Three already told some of these folks in private what I just quoted in public. They didn't listen to her so now it's time to pay the piper. Chris wants this to be an active but civil forum. Houston is no different than any other area on the board and people who violate the below words of ownership will be held accountable.

To all,

I wanted to take a moment to call to attention a few of the site's guidelines to be sure everyone understands and is on the same page with what is expected and what will be enforced.

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

These have always been part of the vision for this site, although I'm not so sure it's been enforced consistently mainly due to the site growing so large in size over the years.

The moderators have recently been given a directive from Site Admins to enforce these particular guidelines strongly and consistently across the board, anywhere it may exist. The key word is ANYWHERE. Any forum, public or private. If someone insults you to your face or behind your back they have still insulted you and that is that.

Also, a special call-out for those who may have participated in such behavior prior to the day this notice goes live: You can consider this an early Christmas present for you. You are being given a golden opportunity to stop insulting, targeting, or harassing other members and participate in harmony with the diverse folks that make up this community.
Should anyone not take this notice seriously and continue to display behaviors that have been prohibited on this site since Day 1, I'm afraid you won't be able to get by for very long flying under the radar without consequence or reprimand.

We have always intended this site to be a place everyone can come and participate, any gender, all walks of life, to seek and receive information pertaining to their search for fun and successful encounters. Staff wishes to issue an apology that the rapid growth of the site seemed to throw us off in some areas from keeping this aspect of the vision alive. Corrections and adjustments are being made, and it should be pretty noticeable in the days and weeks to come.

Thanks everyone! Have a great day!
I started a Thread about this very thing.

Following the rules= COED Ghost Town until others feel they can come back without being attacked.

Allowing Trolls to post whatever and whenever they like= Clicks= Income for owners.

It's easy to see which won out.
Old 04-03-2019, 07:57 AM   #26
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I am not sure what happened to all of the Houston Mods. With the exception of Darth they are pretty much awol.
They need more mods that actually participate in Houston. It's also important the mods have an understanding of Houston.
Darth doesn't do this for money. I doubt he even does it for free pussy.
He's one of the good guys.
The problem is he can't do this all by himself. He doesn't have enough time in the day.
Bringing CK in may be fine but he needs to understand Houston is not Austin or SA. Coming in here and banning everyone would be the worse thing he could do. I would think he's smart enough to realize that.

Darth pretty much nailed it with the "look at me, I'm great threads"
These threads about being great make me puke.
Old 04-03-2019, 08:07 AM   #27
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Looks like someone is doing something.
Old 04-03-2019, 08:54 AM   #28
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Looks like someone woke up this morning and got to work! Yay!

My hats off to who ever is that is!
Old 04-03-2019, 08:55 AM   #29
mj850
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

As an outsider who reads eccie for entertainment, I will weigh in although people from Houston don't think I am entitled to.
No other forum has the drama or racism from both sides allowed as Houston. I see constant race baiting being allowed and if you respond, you are labeled as a racist. This just isn't true
One is banned and there is another one who recently posted not speaking in ebonics like he normally does complaining.
Sure there are racists on this site but like Humpty in Austin they get banned quickly. The mods here need to put an end to this.
Old 04-03-2019, 09:04 AM   #30
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Prior to several years ago the only thing that really came up about race was a few discussions about ladies that had NBA policies. I don't remember those threads going off track. I think most guys here don't give a shit what color anyone is. I know I don't. We are here for the sex.
I for one like that we have a full menu here. We have Asian, Black, Latin and White. You can't ask for better than that.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women