Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60259
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35743
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Your interest in (Providers or Hobbyists) that assault and argue in threads?
I don't care - Their verbal opinions do not affect my interest in seeing them. 19 8.12%
Down my list - While I may see them, they move down mt "to-do" list. 34 14.53%
Yikes - Thanks for showing me who you really are (Forget them, I'll move on). 150 64.10%
LOVE IT! - Now, I want to book something! 31 13.25%
Voters: 234. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-29-2018, 12:42 PM   #16
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
I'm not into the drama scene and have zero desire to interact one on one with those that do/are. We are adults with differing views and opinions. I cannot understand the constant combative behavior that a lot of members dish out. I fall into the "yikes, I'm out" category for sure.
We all get involved in drama threads" sooner or later, cat fighting with fellow providers publicly does fall into the same drama umbrella, I suppose some people rub us the wrong way at times. I don't take these online scuffles personal one bit
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 01:58 PM   #17
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
We all get involved in drama threads" sooner or later, cat fighting with fellow providers publicly does fall into the same drama umbrella, I suppose some people rub us the wrong way at times. I don't take these online scuffles personal one bit

Yea, you just have a sassy mouth! Lol
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 02:03 PM   #18
Scribe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Thanks BLM,
So you're firmly in the "Doesn't matter - if you want to see them, you're not changing that selection regardless of what they post" category.

If you don't mind extrapolating on that a little: "Do you ever use that to your advantage?" IE: let's say everyone gangs up on a Provider for some reason... (and I'm not even suggesting "White Knighting") - but have you ever timed your then request because of the possible detrimental effect ripples caused by volatile posts to then gain a positive rebound effect?

...or, are you completely "non-committal" and "unimpressed" by all postings (other than maybe recent reviews)?

I ask because you've had some strong posts here as well - and I'm trying to determine the true overall effect - and maybe you can shed some light from your side. Have you ever experienced a cancellation or a NCNS after some controversial posting where you could state "Yes - I've had Providers change their acceptance after (you) posted something they didn't support"?
Scribe is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 02:04 PM   #19
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
Yea, you just have a sassy mouth! Lol
Connected to a fat juicy tool
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 02:26 PM   #20
Scribe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Connected to a fat juicy tool
OK - BTW, that didn't come out right LOL

(She said you have a sassy mouth - and you said (its) "connected to a fat juicy tool")

... I think you meant "along with", not "connected to"
Old 07-30-2018, 01:35 AM   #21
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
OK - BTW, that didn't come out right LOL

(She said you have a sassy mouth - and you said (its) "connected to a fat juicy tool")

... I think you meant "along with", not "connected to"
Good catch lol, you know what I meant
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 05:48 AM   #22
Scribe
Valued Poster

Initial polling results say over 60% of people shy away from those who post argumentative / hateful commentary on threads...

For anyone reading that feels you're in this category...

- How close were you to booking if they hadn't posted that stuff?

To me - it's just like a "bad review". I'll be making the mental decision in my mind to orchestrate that first contact; and basically my last step is "read their latest posts*" (*Which you can do from their statistics page)... and after that, (reading a few disrespectful posts) - my ardor often slips away.

I really think its the "disrespect" that gets me.

I understand an argument, difference of opinion, even the criticism of another's point of view - but when the attacks move from targeting the position to targeting the individual... it just gives me the personal impression of "low class"... (You CAN argue and still be civil, you know)

...and, with all the high class, beautiful women that offer so many options here in the Metroplex... why would they then - still be a selection?

Providers may have a very different perspective on this - as for them it's more of a "binary" business decision.
Old 07-30-2018, 06:35 AM   #23
mikehammer002001
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

What drives me nuts is when arguing gets so bad you you have to go back to page one and see what the tread was even about, not just hobby vs provider but hobby vs hobby (see asian blog)
mikehammer002001 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 11:27 AM   #24
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Initial polling results say over 60% of people shy away from those who post argumentative / hateful commentary on threads...

For anyone reading that feels you're in this category...

- How close were you to booking if they hadn't posted that stuff?

To me - it's just like a "bad review". I'll be making the mental decision in my mind to orchestrate that first contact; and basically my last step is "read their latest posts*" (*Which you can do from their statistics page)... and after that, (reading a few disrespectful posts) - my ardor often slips away.

I really think its the "disrespect" that gets me.

I understand an argument, difference of opinion, even the criticism of another's point of view - but when the attacks move from targeting the position to targeting the individual... it just gives me the personal impression of "low class"... (You CAN argue and still be civil, you know)

...and, with all the high class, beautiful women that offer so many options here in the Metroplex... why would they then - still be a selection?

Providers may have a very different perspective on this - as for them it's more of a "binary" business decision.
Great description and explanation! The problem with the hobby is you have the very few high class, beautiful women that know how to run things and do everything correctly, then you have the other side of the coin, the ghetto pimped out wannabe providers and everything else in between.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 03:09 PM   #25
Ravasher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I almost went a few times to see Wolf Princess or !V! As she later changed it. Her dramatic post history saved me from that train wreck thank goodness.
Ravasher is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 04:41 PM   #26
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravasher View Post
I almost went a few times to see Wolf Princess or !V! As she later changed it. Her dramatic post history saved me from that train wreck thank goodness.
That was a prime example of BSC post at It's finest, it made some of you tricks movie stars for all to see
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 07:52 PM   #27
Scribe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Great description and explanation! The problem with the hobby is you have the very few high class, beautiful women that know how to run things and do everything correctly, then you have the other side of the coin, the ghetto pimped out wannabe providers and everything else in between.
So maybe that's a big factor BLM that the Providers overlook?

I feel like the Most Interesting Man in the World sometimes when I say "I don't hobby much - but when I do I always choose the best"...

Well, "Best" is relative... there are those that discuss activities and proclivities as reasons to see someone. And I must admit I am a sucker for a pretty face, mani-pedi'ed, etc... I read, research, (and I'm sorry ladies if I do text a little on the intros too much), but I really look for a connection personality-wise...

...but all my appointments have been in the higher register in compensation. Up to this very moment I've always believed I've made my court due to appearance, but now I have to tell you honestly...

...every appointment which has cost me in the higher register - has been with someone who runs their business - as a business. Pleasant, enjoyable, no drama, and with the exception of one very dear friend - are relatively unheard of on discussions. They simply place their updates and do their appointments.

Ladies, I'm not going to turn this into a "recommendation thread" for you all... but thank you for being the beautiful professionals you are and the happiness you've bestowed. (Check my encounter history if you need names)
Old 07-30-2018, 08:22 PM   #28
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
So maybe that's a big factor BLM that the Providers overlook?

I feel like the Most Interesting Man in the World sometimes when I say "I don't hobby much - but when I do I always choose the best"...

Well, "Best" is relative... there are those that discuss activities and proclivities as reasons to see someone. And I must admit I am a sucker for a pretty face, mani-pedi'ed, etc... I read, research, (and I'm sorry ladies if I do text a little on the intros too much), but I really look for a connection personality-wise...

...but all my appointments have been in the higher register in compensation. Up to this very moment I've always believed I've made my court due to appearance, but now I have to tell you honestly...

...every appointment which has cost me in the higher register - has been with someone who runs their business - as a business. Pleasant, enjoyable, no drama, and with the exception of one very dear friend - are relatively unheard of on discussions. They simply place their updates and do their appointments.

Ladies, I'm not going to turn this into a "recommendation thread" for you all... but thank you for being the beautiful professionals you are and the happiness you've bestowed. (Check my encounter history if you need names)
Those type of ladies deserve the best and the most $
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 08:50 AM   #29
Scribe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Those type of ladies deserve the best and the most $
True.

Additionally - I would note that if "Eccie is in any way helpful" to the business of a Provider or the access of a Hobbyist - then (in some extreme cases), taking these drama threads to the point where someone is banned does have the ultimate effect of removing them as an option for interaction...

...in those cases; the decision of "how attractive they are (in relation to whatever your criteria)" becomes moot. Hobbyist or Provider may have hoped for interaction - but the disappearance could curtail that event (or, significantly delay the interaction until the ban is lifted).

With over 60% saying "no way" (when they witness these posts), another big chunk "taking them off the immediate To-Do List", and the prospect of being banned... PLUS, the implied increase in inherent "worth" contracted from refraining from these banterings... I feel safe in saying the advice I've given some people (Don't get into stuff on Eccie - you're above that and it just makes you look bad) - was probably the correct advice.

However, I wonder if it goes the other way too? Do those who give "positive postings" GAIN advantage by interactive postings here on Eccie?

I could ask the Providers here "Hey - do I spike your inclination to say "yes" to me, when I show that I'm a decent guy capable of intelligent thought in my posts?" ( That was a SCRIBE ThreAD...)

I know from my personal feelings, I've enjoyed when some of the Providers have made some hot, nasty, sexy, provocative "positive / upbeat" comments on threads... and said "OMG, I think I WANT to see them".

But, what's everyone's take on the positive discourse? Do support and "atta-threads" ('atta boy & you go girl!) threads increase your likelihood and interest? (and I'm not talking about WK or "go get em" comments in hate-threads.)
Old 07-31-2018, 09:42 AM   #30
BLM69
Valued Poster

Different people like different things, think back in HS how the mean jock had the hottest girls, same goes in the hobby. Everybody likes different and attracts different if this makes any sense. At the end this is just a hobby $ lol
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women