Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35916
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2010, 10:46 PM   #16
baldnbashful
Gaining Momentum

Wait - I changed my mind again. It is the wife of the dude who dropped his shorts that is the real low life here. Innocent victim my ass. If she was a good woman she fuck her man senseless on demand and he would not have to buy it from an angel of the streets...It is absolutely the wife who is the bad guy here...
baldnbashful is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 11:06 PM   #17
Pamelatoo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1672
My ECCIE Reviews

Blah Blah.
Pamelatoo is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 11:13 PM   #18
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldnbashful View Post
Wait - I changed my mind again. It is the wife of the dude who dropped his shorts that is the real low life here. Innocent victim my ass. If she was a good woman she fuck her man senseless on demand and he would not have to buy it from an angel of the streets...It is absolutely the wife who is the bad guy here...
In some situations, that is the case, Bald. But...more often than 'non-participating members' would prefer to think...there are guys out there that prefer to get it from as many sources as possible even though wifey has already had her drawers dropped anticipating his walk through the door.

Who's to blame? No one. Or everyone? That's simply the way men were created...with an ingrained, unfightable, biological urge to fuck & procreate. PERIOD. There's always a woman somewhere willing to comply...which ultimately brings us all here...to our happy little home, Eccie (and the like.)

Even Grandpa Willie likes a strange roll in the hay with someone elses stable girl on occasion. Pam told me he said that.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 11:59 PM   #19
MrGiz
BANNED

SO..... let me get this straight!! It's the female's fault for baiting , flaunting and offering the poon in the first place.... no matter what the agreement for compensation is!!
It's all entrapment!!
Eve.... what a bitch!!.... wonder if she was hott??!!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 12:38 AM   #20
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
SO..... let me get this straight!! It's the female's fault for baiting , flaunting and offering the poon in the first place.... no matter what the agreement for compensation is!!
It's all entrapment!!
Eve.... what a bitch!!.... wonder if she was hott??!!

Giz
I know you didn't get that notion from what I said.

A girl would be flaunting to no avail if there wasn't a receptive audience...doncha think?

Both parties are equally to blame. Final Answer. I don't even need to phone a friend, 50/50, or poll the audience.

P.S. I heard that Eve was the hottest girl around! (Or was it just that she was the only girl around?)
Old 11-16-2010, 04:18 AM   #21
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

I believe it's mutual on both parties. Friend of mine once said " You can have the most beautiful lady out there and eventually one of you is going to get tired of fucking the other one!" That's why I believe you always see the ladies and gentlemen always flirting with other people in public.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 06:22 AM   #22
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
. . . If you're a person of integrity.... it doesn't matter which side of the hobby you're on.... I just wish we could.... as a society.... say Hell Yeah.... Damned Straight.... I play the Hobby and enjoy the hell out of it!! The USA is such a sexually awkward country!! I thought we were suppose to be The Land of the Free??
I'm not sure its a matter of legislated freedom, Giz. I think it comes down to some segments of society totally missing the Judeo-Christian principle of "judge not, lest ye be judged". The "holier than thou's" that Southern Born refers to seem to plant a flag on top of the mountain that says "this is the way I believe and if you don't agree, you're wrong." In essence, they're spending way more time judging than reflecting on their own actions.

BTW, Adam probably did find Eve hot. She was just wearing a fig leaf and he'd just spent all that time naming the animals . . .
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:41 AM   #23
TechOne
Valued Poster

IMHO...this depends on the presence of an ulterior motive. Both are in need of something, both are violating a law, both are committing a sin, both are risking their health, but if each presents their needs with simplicity and transparency, each possesses an equal reputation. It's the ulterior motive that determines the severity of the damage to the participants reputation. Greed, adultery, deception, obsession, psychosis, etc. The potential for additional violations, greater health risks, and more dangerous psychotic episodes, will always be present thus lowering or damaging the reputation of either participant. Play safe, love life, care for others, avoid the steaming divot...chao.
TechOne is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:46 AM   #24
SouthernBorn
Lifetime Premium Access

Dayum,

It is like old home week: DeAnna, Pammy, and Giz with a reference to our old friend and minor celebrity, Wendy Cortez (also known to me as "Sleepy"). Great to see you guys!!!

-SB
SouthernBorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 10:07 AM   #25
hyperkine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

For the public at large, the answer's obvious: the woman has the lower reputation. There's a societal bias that explains away male behavior, "boys will be boys" who are otherwise respectable. In contrast, the women are irredeemable, drugged-out sluts with no other options. You can see reflected back in official policy, both today and historically; wherever prostitution is illegal, the providers are very nearly always more harshly punished.

And no the double-standard cannot be rationally defended. Now to me if you modify the question away from purely female/male, provider/client and describe the guy as being in a supposedly monogamous marriage, that changes things. Now the guy is a cheater and a liar.
hyperkine is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 06:16 PM   #26
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

Glad your here..its been a long time.. thought you fell off the face of the earth

Giz.. while i state things merely for argument sakes.. i abide by the rule that there could be NO girl SELLING..if theire weren't guys buying.. both guy and girl have to agree on the "wrong doing" that will take place..

I always said.. there are guys willing to spend money on pussy..thus the reason i am here.. i might as well be one of the ones getting the money

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBorn View Post
Dayum,

It is like old home week: DeAnna, Pammy, and Giz with a reference to our old friend and minor celebrity, Wendy Cortez (also known to me as "Sleepy"). Great to see you guys!!!

-SB
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 06:46 PM   #27
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
.... Giz.. while i state things merely for argument sakes.. i abide by the rule that there could be NO girl SELLING..if theire weren't guys buying.. both guy and girl have to agree on the "wrong doing" that will take place..

I always said.. there are guys willing to spend money on pussy..thus the reason i am here.. i might as well be one of the ones getting the money
Well... Of Course.... you are correct!! But that requires declaration of another trusty truism... "There is no such thing as free pussy!! "

Well... maybe I have to take that back.... I've gotten free pussy before..... but I had to sneak away, quietly in the morning!!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 06:53 PM   #28
Pamelatoo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1672
My ECCIE Reviews

How exactly do you fall off the face of the earth? Is it round? Flat? Never really got that one..I must be edujamacated.
Pamelatoo is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:08 PM   #29
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

It is perhaps a clever way to say falling out of sight..considering that many years ago there were a few that thought the earth was indeed flat and could be fallen off of. Therefore one could speculate that its a clever way of using that train of old thought to state someone has fell out of sight.. you didn't know where the went..and given that the "face of the earth" could by some be considered ANYWHERE KNOWN TO MANKIND.. you could possibly conclude that saying "fell of the face of the earth" translates to you fell out of sight anywhere known to mankind. thus unseen and without knowledge of where one is..

considering that besides a few strange members of the flat earth society...no one has ever really fell off the earth..some strange members may have claimed they did.. and considering that aristotle first began to draw the earth as a sphere somwhere in the 4th century b.c.. most didn't agree the "earth was flat" and could literally be fallen off of..

merely a play on words, clever way to feed the thought the earth is flat.. but just a fun way to say someone was missed..

of course you knew all that..but simply couldn't add anything else to the conversation.. or perhaps it was an attempt at a shot at me.. or perhaps just an attempt to be a clever smartass..
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:09 PM   #30
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamelatoo View Post
How exactly do you fall off the face of the earth? Is it round? Flat? Never really got that one..I must be edujamacated.
That sounds so dangerous! I LOVE danger!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women