Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162398
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41277
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35700
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2009, 02:15 PM   #16
CassidyBlue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1596
My ECCIE Reviews

You know, I have to say that I could understand this in a high volume provider. How else could she manage to see multiple persons in one day? In my real life job, I have many responsibilities and deadlines to manage. What is the difference here if the "hobby" is their 9-5 job? Now I am NOT saying every HV girl is like this so don't go jumping me.

My philosophy is a little different, I don't ever see more than one person on a day I get play time. In addition, I do not date while I am in this biz so it is where I get my intimate human contact. I want to savor and enjoy my experiences so they are definitely not "scripted". I'm just me, a real and genuine girl who enjoys the intimacy of what I do and who takes extreme joy in life itself.

But, if I were in the position of this being my 9-5 and I saw 3 to 6 persons a day, I might have a totally different feel about it.
CassidyBlue is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 03:25 PM   #17
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Scripted session:

When a provider takes her time, shows affection, and gives you the full amount of time is when you have the best experience. Sometimes that requires treating her nice with respect and paying her regular fees without complaining. When she feels good about you, your going to be a very happy man.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 04:14 PM   #18
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll never understand how a "low rate" automatically bears the assumption of "high volume". I am a low rate girl who is also quite low volume. I don't need to make a ton of cash in a week so despite my rate I really see no need to be high volume.

Not all "low rate" girls are scripted session givers with a built-in turnstile in the door. Rate doesn't always equate to skill or personality.

Also, who on Earth at 150/hour would "have" to see 6 gentlemen a day to make ends meet? My rate is within that range and I'd only have to see 5-6 gentlemen in a week (on average) to make ends meet.
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:16 PM   #19
guest021411
Account Disabled

User ID: 1600
My ECCIE Reviews

Bestman's reply was, well....the best!
guest021411 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:04 AM   #20
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Many times in sales, you find a formula that works and you repeat it over and over again. The successful salesman knows how to read each customer and determine when that will or will not work. Sometimes simply dropping the sales "act" gets better results than the same proven canned approach every time. In other words, make what you do unique for THAT customer. It is sometimes the MOST difficult aspect of being a salesman which is why some are not as successful as others.

I am not sure how you become "unscripted" due to the nature of what you are doing. I guess one could clean-up, then fuck, then perform DATY and a BJ, then kiss, give you the money, shake hands and say hi, back out the front door, and call her when you get to your car and ask for the room number. But whether frontwards or backwards, you cannot remove the "checklist" from the situation. Everyone is going to be doing basically the same thing.

I believe the problem that is universally described as being scripted is when the provider does not allow the session to develop its own natural flow. Every session due to the differences in personalities etc, will to a certain extent develop a natural flow to it if ALLOWED. The problem many providers have is they stop doing one thing to start the NEXT part of the session (trying to insure nothing is missed) and disrupt the natural flow of the session. To me, it would be better to let the session develop on its own, allowing for flexibility, and if one part of the session is getting good results and is being enjoyed by both parties then take that path. In other words, don't be afraid to go "off road". Too many times I will be getting a BJ, my eyes are rolled backwards from enjoyment, and the provider quits and reaches for a cover. I wanted her to continue the BJ and she wanted to move on to the next item. It then becomes a checklist.

I have always heard many providers use the same music each time so that they know when song X starts they should be at a particular place in the session. I actually prefer no music and only listen to the silence of passion and lots of heavy breathing.
Introuble is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:59 PM   #21
Guest012510-4
Account Disabled

DecemberLove I can't answer for others but I can answer about my response.

I specifically have talked to several girls and read several post about girls having to lower their rates and having to do more because this is how they support their family. I did not mean to stereotype any group. If you took it that way I apologize. I should have been more specific.

Please let me be the first to say and agree that higher rates do not always equate quality and lower rates do not imply non-quality.

What the hell is HV anyway......more than 2 a day consistantly qualify a person or 3 or more, 4 or more or is that a week? Please help educate Jolie.....i don't know much.

I think and nothing happens a lot. Just sayin
Guest012510-4 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 06:24 PM   #22
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

This is how I support myself and my family, as well as pay for my education. My rates are a little lower than the norm in Dallas, but not by much.

My philosophy when it comes to "scripted" vs. "unscripted" is that if you make the visit about catering to the gentleman, what HE wants, what HE enjoys-- rather than sticking to a "menu", that the time you spend together will have a more natural flow and feel more, for the lack of a better word, REAL.

I don't believe in the "illusion of passion". I am a very passionate person by nature and it shows in the way I treat my gentlemen BCD. When you let things flow naturally, there doesn't have to be an illusion. It just happens. Yes, there will be gentlemen from time to time that you just don't click with. But I believe that regardless of who is knocking on the other side of that door, you can always find a quality in them that will make them more attractive to you. Perhaps I'm a dreamy idealist, but thats just who I am

As to the high volume question, I'm not certain. I do know that compared to the volume that some ladies are comfortable at, I am low volume. I just can't install a revolving door on my incall, that just isn't me.
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 06:38 PM   #23
YSD
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Hey DecemberLove---loved your response. Thanks.
YSD is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 07:32 PM   #24
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63

Yeah December - that's my girl!
KohanaKoa is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 08:00 PM   #25
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94
Default Script

The script that I have with my ATF would make your jaw drop to the floor. They are great ladies out there. Love them.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote