Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162408
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2016, 05:44 PM   #16
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 07:34 PM   #17
Peyton C
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 368066
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO at the guy who started this thread!!! OMG to funnny!!!! He got feelings hurt?!!? For a provider charging a price above his price range??? OMG!!! hahahaha
Peyton C is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 07:47 PM   #18
Frique-Me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyton C View Post
LMAO at the guy who started this thread!!! OMG to funnny!!!! He got feelings hurt?!!? For a provider charging a price above his price range??? OMG!!! hahahaha

^^^That's probably the truth about this whole thread but another truth is CONSUMERS drive market price, if fucktards realized and embraced that FACT, prices would come down but they're fucktard... Carry on.
Frique-Me is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 07:58 PM   #19
crunchtime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I knew I would get a whole lot of comments , but really people you missed the whole point. I will have to say , that a lot of the comments are hilarious. Playing the devils advocate LOL
crunchtime is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 08:18 PM   #20
wacocowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Just go back to the good ole days 2 bits for a poke.
wacocowboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 08:51 PM   #21
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frique-Me View Post
^^^That's probably the truth about this whole thread but another truth is CONSUMERS drive market price, if fucktards realized and embraced that FACT, prices would come down but they're fucktard... Carry on.
Consumers actually have limited control in the free market.. and even less control in the black market.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 01:05 AM   #22
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyton C View Post
+1. What a pointless thread. Find someone in your price range and move on.
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 02:33 AM   #23
Frique-Me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Consumers actually have limited control in the free market.. and even less control in the black market.
Consumers are in control in ANY market... Sellers dont exist without buyers and the ladies should get what she think the market allows. But is she's wrong, she'll adjust. You and both have seen examples of that.
Frique-Me is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 04:11 AM   #24
tom51
Valued Poster

Encounters: 101

VIP Mia VERY WELL SAID, lady we could talk for hours & wannabemaster we are buds we see the same little lady who is wonderful. I have great respect for providers & try to be a friend as well as clients cause as you said you're the ones we call upon then go home! This lady is not in the hobby for the long run & doesn't want to see 20 guys a week so she prices accordingly & I think she's worth every dollar she charges. Then the fuck nuts come along that want that hot little thing & think the provider should charge what they are willing to pay & get pissed if they can't afford it or whatever. Well I can afford it & if you can't go to BP & risk not knowing who will open the door cause pics are not her, drove me to eccie got tired of the constant unknown, bad hygiene etc. You get what you pay for & if you don't then don't see her again and move on lesson learned. If you can't afford it then move on or save up for what will be a special time. And business men like myself we pay for not just the good time but for the discretion etc. And when you're an old fart like myself it sure helps the ego when a perky little hot thing texts you "I'm thinking of you and getting all wet..." well kinda makes your day & she didn't send me a bill!!! So FUCK NUTS of the world get a life and move on!!!
tom51 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 04:56 AM   #25
tonylianetti
Premium Access

Encounters: 65

What does GPS stand for? I am assuming high prices?
tonylianetti is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 05:13 AM   #26
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frique-Me View Post
Consumers are in control in ANY market... Sellers dont exist without buyers and the ladies should get what she think the market allows. But is she's wrong, she'll adjust. You and both have seen examples of that.
Once again... limited control. That control is only via segment as opposed to overall control. If a Ford Focus is priced at 25K.. the average consumer will pass, yet consumers happily pay a premium for luxury brands such as a Mercedes or Ferrari. When the economy goes bad, luxury brands don't drop their prices. If anything, they often see an upwards bump in pricing in order to appear "more exclusive". This is not a new concept.. and often happens even moreso in a black market.

Tony-- it stands for "Golden Pussy Syndrome"
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 05:17 AM   #27
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchtime View Post
Posted by a provider in her ad

If my donations cause resentment / hate / anger or difficulty please search for companion more suited to you.

Comments like this just makes me say WTF !!!!!!!

Fortunately , we have plenty of other providers who are happy we call them and I am sure she will have plenty of guy's willing to pay her request

I guess I am one of those with resentment, hate ,anger, and of course difficulty issues
I'm going to assume the real issue you have with this ad is the wording rather than the rate.
Maybe it wouldn't have rubbed you wrong had it simply said "my rates are non-negotiable".
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 09:28 AM   #28
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

I don't think it is Golden Pussy Syndrome (GPS) to merely stand by one's rates. However when those high rates in turn offer limited services with a conceited attitude, or managed BP girls in disguise who claim they are classy unicorns, now that is GPS.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 09:57 AM   #29
The Cock Connoisseur
Milan Bvlgari

User ID: 125470
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post
I don't think it is Golden Pussy Syndrome (GPS) to merely stand by one's rates. However when those high rates in turn offer limited services with a conceited attitude, or managed BP girls in disguise who claim they are classy unicorns, now that is GPS.

A classy unicorn
Hilarious!
The Cock Connoisseur is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 10:34 AM   #30
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

We are all unique!! Just like everyone else! Oh wait...
corona is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women