Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162519
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35839
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2016, 12:26 PM   #16
Its Me Again
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

My .02 is that some reviews are attempting to describe the phisical description of a lady and NOT be hurtful when they say "she's a little heavier than I was expecting but not bbw at all". The term seems to have a classification all to its own and there are people (both guys and gals) that view it's use as negative. Hobby proud everyone!
Its Me Again is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 12:27 PM   #17
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
Not gonna lie, I'd rather see a bbw who gets into it and blows my mind, versus a smaller gal who acts like a dead fish and acts like she's doing ME a favor.
I agree, personally, I love all categories of ladies. I just don't think most guys here feel that way. Just look at the reviews, how many bbw reviews do you see popping up? Are the posted reviews the population? No, can the reviews be perceived as a sample being representative of the population? I would say yes. The simple fact that there is a post asking if we, as hobbyist, hate bbw's attest that the bbw demographic doesn't get much play.

Now if you perceive these to be facts, then you would probably agree:

Society has norms

Norms determine standards of beauty

Obesity is not traditionally held as a standard of beauty

A norm is a norm because most of the population conforms to it

The majority of the population is reflected in most samples

Therefore societal norms will be prevalent in most subsets of populations (I.e. the hobby)

Ok, now let's put it all together. If society doesn't view obesity as beauty in a traditional sense, a subset of society won't view it that way either. Therefore, in an arena were the majority of participants seek to enjoy other participants that conform to the normal standards of beauty (blonde, blue-eyed, spinner, etc.....), the non traditional participants won't see as much success (of course there are outliers). This is reflected in pricing as well, most bbw's charge a little less than spinners. So this is not a new revelation.

Personally, I view beauty a little differently, it takes more than just a hot bod or a cute smile to make me want to patronize someone's service. I have to look for something special about them. For example, bbw Katrina is high on my tdl because her posts crack me up in a way no other post has. But then again, I am not traditional in any sense of the word, so my view cannot be reflected as a view of the majority.

It's an ugly truth, but, it is what it is. We just have to cope and move on.

I'd hit it!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 12:56 PM   #18
sweet_k47
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Nothing wrong with a BBW, all women are great, as been stated rather see a BBW who is into it and blows me away than some overpriced young spinner who has too many rules and does not have IOP!

And yes some are curvy and technically not a BBW. Has me wanting to see a BBW now
sweet_k47 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 12:59 PM   #19
tornado82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I don't hate big women, but rolls of flab are an eyesore
tornado82 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 01:16 PM   #20
izzy32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Some of the best sex I've had was from a few BBW's so I'm definitely not taking them off my radar because of a false perception that society feels you have to be, but I do have my limits for what I can handle.
izzy32 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 01:35 PM   #21
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

does she need to have a label stamped on her back that says I'm a BBW ?
or I Got The Curves .....
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 02:07 PM   #22
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

i love all women. i have had ladies from here and civi world from spinners to bbws and enjoyed most of them. best head in the hobby world came from a bbw in the civi world it was a spinner. most intense fuck was an average sized woman in the hobby world and in civi world it was a spinner. so it varies.
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 02:21 PM   #23
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

BBW big beautiful woman.....big and beautiful = awesome !

Big and Ugly is bad.....
grean is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 04:53 PM   #24
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For example, bbw Katrina is high on my tdl because her posts crack me up in a way no other post has[/QUOTE]

I've been hopelessly waiting to make you cum and laugh simultaneously for quite some time Darkey...a girl can only dream 💜💚💜💚
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 06:47 PM   #25
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Katrina View Post
For example, bbw Katrina is high on my tdl because her posts crack me up in a way no other post has
I've been hopelessly waiting to make you cum and laugh simultaneously for quite some time Darkey...a girl can only dream ��������[/QUOTE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwIWdIH_PBw
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 07:24 PM   #26
dbjp101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

I love women of all shapes and sizes. That being said, the term BBW is one of the most misused sex acronyms.

Just becuase you are thin, it does not automatically make you beautiful. Same applies to women with curves and full figures. I guess I'm trying to say there should be a BW and also a BBW.
dbjp101 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 10:50 PM   #27
azngrllvr
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

Alot of us dont see them very much, because we can get that at home.
azngrllvr is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 11:44 PM   #28
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
Ready for the real talk express?

50-80% of the members here are either married to a bbw or have no problem banging a bbw in the real world. Therefore, the majority of guys equate the utility of a bbw provider to that of a two legged chair. Sure, you have some collectors of two legged chairs out there, but, not many. It's not that they "hate" bbw's, they don't perceive them as a valuable commodity, at least in the hobby arena. My view is a bit different but I'm only one person. I would assume the majority takes on the mindset of my earlier statement.
Although the numbers may be +-, the statement above actually makes a lot of sense.
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 11:45 PM   #29
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
BBW big beautiful woman.....big and beautiful = awesome !

Big and Ugly is bad.....
Totally agree. There have been some BBW's I've either seen or think are hot. But just because you're overweight does not also make you "beautiful".
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 02:14 AM   #30
Tx Noob
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
wFo example, bbw Katrina is high on my tdl because her posts crack me up in a way no other post has. But then again, I am not traditional in any sense of the word, so my view cannot be reflected as a view of the majority.

It's an ugly truth, but, it is what it is. We just have to cope and move on.

I'd hit it!
Seconded to Katrina. Hopefully one day our paths will cross because I definitely want to make her acquaintance.

Tx Noob is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women