Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36947
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2014, 06:10 AM   #16
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Ahh, SNL man of mystery; I am fortunate enough to have seen the man behind the suit more than once, intriguing indeed & very HOT!

Back on topic though, I haven't ever visited Ashley Madison, but I think guys going there would be a lot like going on Adult Friend Finder these days, which is a needle in a haystack for guys and candy store for women.

~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
I want to put my head on those nice suit pants SNL. You have to much damn mystery! Do me a favor and kill my curiosity with a private picture of you please but pretty please
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 07:27 AM   #17
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

thank you sweetie...very nice of you to say... xo

On topic.. I was on AFF a long time ago and can say that for the amount of hours you have to put into it just to try and get responses is beyond stupid. Sure, I met some girls (about 6) total over a year..but in my opinion it just is not worth the time at all...and to me time=$.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
Ahh, SNL man of mystery; I am fortunate enough to have seen the man behind the suit more than once, intriguing indeed & very HOT!

Back on topic though, I haven't ever visited Ashley Madison, but I think guys going there would be a lot like going on Adult Friend Finder these days, which is a needle in a haystack for guys and candy store for women.

~
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 07:28 AM   #18
Guest062217
Valued Poster

PM sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
When you find out let me know lol.
Old 05-05-2014, 10:23 AM   #19
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by stirfri View Post
Has anyone tried a married affair websites? If so was it worth it? So many have fake profiles on them.

Do they really work?
In my opinion I will stick with eccie or p411. Better guarantee and safer. Getting involved with married gal will get you in trouble. Was doing married gal in another town. She told a friend who told a friend who told a friend well 6 degrees of separation almost bit me in the ass. Wife told me what she heard but she did not believe story. Said suspected woman was not my type, she was too young and too good looking. LMAO.
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 11:03 AM   #20
JCTHEGREAT
Registered Member

I've had luck on AFF with married and single women. I was a boy toy for a married woman who would love to take me to swinger clubs. Her husband was cool about it.
JCTHEGREAT is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 11:29 AM   #21
Guest062217
Valued Poster

I'm with you man...6 degrees of separation can be more like 2 degrees....fucking H town is a small world.

Back when I was on AFF...I had an SO and I don't know how for the life of me the girls I met on AFF found out but they all found out I had a GF (at the time)....

Bottom line...AFF, AM and all the other sites are waaaayyyy too risky. Even if you don't have an SO, you never know what shit can happen. Keeping it a "business transaction" is much safer (not 100%) but you never have to worry about a provider falling for you etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelerman View Post
In my opinion I will stick with eccie or p411. Better guarantee and safer. Getting involved with married gal will get you in trouble. Was doing married gal in another town. She told a friend who told a friend who told a friend well 6 degrees of separation almost bit me in the ass. Wife told me what she heard but she did not believe story. Said suspected woman was not my type, she was too young and too good looking. LMAO.
Old 05-05-2014, 05:12 PM   #22
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

As I suspect if the women I work with are representative of the god fearing and sexually repressed then I'd say give Christian Mingle a try. I 'm sure there's tons of gals looking to say a few legit hail mary's.

Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 08:53 AM   #23
JCTHEGREAT
Registered Member

I would say POF is a great site for single men but risky for married men. I miss my POF days.
JCTHEGREAT is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 07:14 AM   #24
andersontroy24
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

I agree with you SNL ... AFF says it's for married folks, too much effort, and too may of the real ladies don't want to fool around with a married man. However, on AFF in 2012, I met one of the coolest UTR mature ladies I've ever been. I was 56 at the time of our tryst and she was 63. We're communicating again right now actually to see if we can connect next week ... sure hope so!
andersontroy24 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 09:13 PM   #25
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Anderon...my friend. I totally agree. I've met a nice handful of girls on AFF a well.. They were good fucks and fun etc...however, the problem was with the amount of time, hours and energy it took to meet those girls...

I spent fucking hours online emailing girls on AFF with no reply or some flaky ass reply..what I love about hobbying is that we get to see the girls we want to meet and know we are going to fuck and we know how much it will cost us.. I can go out and make more money in the hours I save from shopping on AFF, Match blah bblah blah..

Hey..by the way, I just met AZBrickhouse in Phoenix..you would love her..

Quote:
Originally Posted by andersontroy24 View Post
I agree with you SNL ... AFF says it's for married folks, too much effort, and too may of the real ladies don't want to fool around with a married man. However, on AFF in 2012, I met one of the coolest UTR mature ladies I've ever been. I was 56 at the time of our tryst and she was 63. We're communicating again right now actually to see if we can connect next week ... sure hope so!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women