Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2012, 11:43 AM   #16
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Which "Tea Party" group are you referrring to ShysterJon ?

I know many Tea Party individuals and several groups which are supporting Johnson.

Here is the Dallas Tea Party supporting Sam Johson !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbXfZBsvfto

Where is your link to back up your BS claims?
Here ya go: Josh Caesar, tea party candidate running against Sam Johnson:

http://teapartycheer.com/bios/the-so...osh-caesar-tx/

It's nice that people in Dallas like Sam Johnson. However, no part of Johnson's district includes Dallas. Also, the video doesn't state that the DTP endorsed Johnson.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:47 AM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

What, exactly, does that prove, ShitserJon?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:49 AM   #18
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

LOL, it proves fiscal responsibility, personal responsibility and obeying the law is considered extreme to some. Especially that personal responsibility, hilarious!
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:50 AM   #19
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
And please provide a link that supports your claim of a Tea Party that says "they -and ONLY they- represent true American values"..................your statement claiming so is the BULL !
from www.TeaParty.org:

"From our founding, the Tea Party represents the voice of the true owners of the United States: WE THE PEOPLE."

See:

http://teaparty.org/about.php
Old 05-25-2012, 11:54 AM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

ShitserJon, why didn't you answer my question? It looks like just some biographies to me.

The Tea Party has been co-opted by the RINO's, but they still have more sense than the libs. Why are you against freedom?
Old 05-25-2012, 11:54 AM   #21
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

So many misconceptions. Why bother talking to Big Louie when you can just cut and paste a response.

As for the others; what is it about the Tea Party that so offends you? You never do answer that question without repeating some talking point about extremism or something screwy. People have been angry for years about the direction government has been going. This was true under Clinton, Bush, and Obama. We worried about the debt and the deficit, we were angry because our elected representatives acted more like tin plated gods that elected officials. This came to a head in the last days of Bush and the first days of Obama. The economy was telescoping in on itself and the White House was suggesting that we spend more money (our money) that this country has ever spent on anything including World War II. For what? To bailout government entities (Fannie and Freddie) that had screwed up, to bailout banks that had assumed too much, and a lot of people who took chances but were not willing to take the hit. There was a groundswell against these bailouts but Bush, Obama, and McCain all went for it. We stewed back at home trying to pay bills and cover our own debts while we read about multi-million dollar government salaries. Obama came in and right off reminded many of us that he won and our opinion didn't count for shit. Remember his words, "I won, you lost".
We had already spent a vast fortune on a bailout and now he comes along with a new idea; another bailout combined with the TARP. We had to ask ourselves was it fair that we made our mortgage payments but we were going to help out some very rich people pay their mortgage payments. That seemed to be the case and there was no written plan. We saw the money going to pay off union support, state workers salaries, and foreign banks. We were mad and Rick Santelli gave it a name, the Tea Party. The Tea Party is made up of democrats and republicans. It is also made up of people that are non-aligned with anyone. Were we listened to after the April 15th rally? No, Obama pretended that it never happened even though there were estimates of over 10 million people protesting around the country. Nancy Pelosi laughed and used the term "teabagger" to describe our outrage. Harry Reid called us nuts. Obama pushed his healthcare plan even though the people were against it. The democratic party locked the GOP out from the negotiations literally. This was not a representative republic, this was the arrogance of tyranny.
Lies were told about the Tea Party. When the black law makers made their walk hoping to get a reaction, none occurred, so they lied about being spit on. Reverend Cleaver made the charge but has been unable to offer any evidence that it ever happened except in his head. Video from all angles were screened but no one ever came near the law makers.
Cleaver came back to Lees Summit, MO for a meeting with his voters. They set the time of the meeting early at a very small venue (a coffee shop near the Longview Community College). When the word got out people planned to attend early. The meeting was moved up an hour to avoid the critics. I was in line at 6 AM. At 7 AM, the time of the meeting, vans pulled up and discharged women in nurses uniforms carrying professional signs supporting Obama. Cleaver showed up 30 minutes later and lied to our face. He denied that there was a healthcare bill while holding the bill in his hand. He continued to lie while outside the Obama supporters seemed intent on starting some sort of trouble. It never happened but Cleaver refused to meet with critics. His handlers carefully screened a few people whose names were on a pre approved list to speak to him.

This was the arrogance, the lies, and the indifference that the elected officials and media that presented to the members of the Tea Party. What did we want? We wanted responsible spending, we wanted a smaller, responsive government (the charge that we want no government is pure bullshit), we wanted the lying to stop, we wanted the White House to take the advice from the representatives of half the American people. The Tea Party did not take a stand on the war(s) in the Middle East. The Tea Party had nothing to do with race, sex, or creed. All were welcome. I attended one event where the Ayn Rand people were next to the Young Black College Student Coalition and across from the Ron Paul supporters. There were even environmental people represented. NO racism, no sexism, no conflict among the supporters. The veterans were honored, local candidates stated their cases, and even some non-celebrities got to speak.

So what is your problem? Because your lord and master demands that you oppose anyone who doesn't support him. In November of 2010 the Tea Party showed what they could do when they elected 55 members of Congress, hundreds of state reps, governors, and some city councils across the country. A disorganized mass did that. Some members of the GOP have tried to coopt the Tea Party and it is a foolish charge made by some but I watched GOP politicians get booed off a stage and more importantly defeated at the ballot box. I have to ask this question; you who support democrats why are you so concerned that Tea Party people are beating established GOP pols? If what you say is really true (and we both know its not) then you should welcome a fringe candidate that will lose to your wonderful democratic candidate. We know you're lying and if you're not then you are crazy.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:56 AM   #22
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

I'm for freedom, COG. I just don't respond to classless insults.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:58 AM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I was polite, ShitserJon. Just simple questions. You're new here, aren't you. Toughen up, or you won't last.
Old 05-25-2012, 12:20 PM   #24
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Yeah, I'm a newbie. Thanks a lot for the advice, COG. But I don't consider it useful, intelligent, or polite to hurl tacky insults. You're just reenforcing what us 95% of Americans think about you 5% tea partiers.
Old 05-25-2012, 12:23 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

LOL! You're in the wrong place, pal. Enjoy our little corner of hell.

Old 05-25-2012, 12:32 PM   #26
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Oh, I don't know if I can stand it, COG. You're so tough and manly, posting anonymously about politics on a SHMB. My fingers would fall off posting as much as you do.
Old 05-25-2012, 12:34 PM   #27
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

LOL! This is going to be fun!

At least TRY to be original!

Old 05-25-2012, 12:36 PM   #28
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

You think putting a silly emoticon in a post is original? That's what my 12 year-old daughter would do.
Old 05-25-2012, 01:02 PM   #29
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
You think putting a silly emoticon in a post is original? That's what my 12 year-old daughter would do.
Is she on here?
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:09 PM   #30
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Is she on here?
Yeah, she's the girl using an electron microscope trying to find your penis.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women