Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70703
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41461
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2013, 05:10 PM   #16
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
watch this video as Obama defends sequestration cuts; then flip flops and calls them evil.....

It is amazing that the media doesn't hold his feet to the fire just over these opposing points of view....

http://www.therightscoop.com/then-vs...as-against-it/
Oh I like the part about letting prisoners go, all within arms reach of Gun Control. Don't ya just love the way this guy thinks. The bottom line is and i've stated this before, no one on Capital Hill knows what to do. So they come up with ridiculous plans in hopes that the majority of Americans will buy into it.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:39 PM   #17
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

The Republicans were the ones pushing for budget cuts, but if you're going to have to do them, the sequester is a clever way to do it. It may be the only way to ever get control of the defense budget. It won't slash it enough, but at least it's a start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
Fuck that scumbag lying cocksucker, I hope the economy takes a major shit,
But the economy taking a dive because we cut the budget is impossible!! Remember, government spending doesn't create jobs or ever help the economy. That's what you stupid assholes said during the stimulus.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:50 PM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I think it will be good for the economy. What do you think,

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP JACK!!!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:00 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Holy shit! I think you're pathetic.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:11 PM   #20
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Holy shit! I think you're pathetic.
Nah, StupidOldLyingFart is merely doing his best I B Lying & Crying imitation! He doesn't have much to work with though!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:21 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP JACK!!!
FENCE SITTER!

AND HIS SIDE KICK
BIGTURDLITTLEDICK!!!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:51 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Nah, StupidOldLyingFart is merely doing his best I B Lying & Crying imitation! He doesn't have much to work with though!
You talking about him or me? The man or the spaghetti!

Old 02-19-2013, 10:21 PM   #23
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

sorry Jewish Lawyer, but when obama lips are moving he is lying
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:08 AM   #24
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Read Bob Woodward's book, sequestration was the idea of Obama and his minions. Now he is campaigning against his own policy and blaming the GOP (in the house of course). The House had passed more than one budget, they have passed bills that would prevent, stop, or delay sequestration and they are still sitting in the Senate. The progressive lives on fear. They eat it, they drink it, they crap it for us to deal with. Remember Rahm, "never let a good crisis go to waste". If no crisis exists then create it and exacerbate it. Nearly every time there is a budget problem the progressives threaten to reduce the number of police or firemen, they threaten to cut school lunch programs, they threaten to reduce the military or reduce military preparedness. I blame Boehner for being so stupid that he went along with it and that includes McCain, McConnell, and Cantor. When this came up we tried to warn them, we send emails, we called our reps, we posted on the Internet and everything we said is coming true. It should never have happened but it is here and we need to follow through now. We also need to pin the blame on the prime person; Barack Obama.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:16 AM   #25
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Read Bob Woodward's book, sequestration was the idea of Obama and his minions. Now he is campaigning against his own policy and blaming the GOP (in the house of course). The House had passed more than one budget, they have passed bills that would prevent, stop, or delay sequestration and they are still sitting in the Senate. The progressive lives on fear. They eat it, they drink it, they crap it for us to deal with. Remember Rahm, "never let a good crisis go to waste". If no crisis exists then create it and exacerbate it. Nearly every time there is a budget problem the progressives threaten to reduce the number of police or firemen, they threaten to cut school lunch programs, they threaten to reduce the military or reduce military preparedness. I blame Boehner for being so stupid that he went along with it and that includes McCain, McConnell, and Cantor. When this came up we tried to warn them, we send emails, we called our reps, we posted on the Internet and everything we said is coming true. It should never have happened but it is here and we need to follow through now. We also need to pin the blame on the prime person; Barack Obama.
+1. House Republicans are looking dumber and dumber. They need to grow some balls and take this clown on straight up. Maybe they should get some pointers from Ted Cruz!!??!!
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:43 AM   #26
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
Fuck that scumbag lying cocksucker, I hope the economy takes a major shit, and all you fucking libtards lose your ass. Unfortunately so will every one else. Fuck it, I am more than capable of growing, and catching my own food.
Yep, typical RWW speak. "I got mine, to hell with everyone else!"

And you wonder why an unqualified Dem got elected and then reelected? It's because self-centered heartless folks who do have their cut already let it be known over and over that they really don't care about anyone else.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:18 PM   #27
JohnJohn
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

More Bullshit from the right wing, as usual!

It's not too difficult to just find the facts instead of spouting conservative talking points...if you really WANT to.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...after-all.html
JohnJohn is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:33 PM   #28
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Don't believe Bob Woodward, who says Sequester was Obama's idea............and don't believe the video of Obama telling Congress he would veto any legislation that tried to eliminate the Sequester cuts....that was before he said just the opposite !

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:39 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Or don't believe Whirlyturd, who wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on the pee pee!
Old 02-20-2013, 05:34 PM   #30
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I can understand why you don't address the Bob Woodward statements............
Whirlaway is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women