Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162386
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35664
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2021, 05:41 AM   #16
bigdaddyar
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurenspencer View Post
My mothers always said to never gossip about anyone if it’s true or not true .. we have not walked a mile in that persons shoes and we don’t know what there going through

Spot on Lauren, we need to have each others back, not the opposite, todays world is extremely stressful, we all need a little personal, stress free, pleasurable private time to keep us all sane! Smiles and friendship darn sure helps.
bigdaddyar is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 06:29 AM   #17
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90884
My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddyar View Post
Spot on Lauren, we need to have each others back, not the opposite, todays world is extremely stressful, we all need a little personal, stress free, pleasurable private time to keep us all sane! Smiles and friendship darn sure helps.
You are correct as well true friendship into days world really helps . Its almost getting to cold outside for golf we may need to pick another sport
Laurenspencer is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 06:52 AM   #18
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

A little history about me , When I was 20 I flew to LA with a backpack and a credit card because I was 20 and broke eating ramen noodles . I had a mission , I wanted to be in adult magazines . I was not promiscuous I had only been with my high school sweetheart . I wanted to be a strong independent women that was able to take care of herself . So by the time I was 25 I had been in 21 adult magazines including playboy , not a centerfold but a layout . Mission accomplished . But it came with a price . When I came back to my hometown , everyone hated me . The gossip mill was going in full circle . From name calling to I was a home wrecker . So I did what I do best WORK . I purchased real estate property and invested my earnings . I would fix up a home and resale it . While I was trying to resale the home , I would have a open house and the neighbors would come and tell potential buyers my back story . Gossip mill running full speed ahead still lol . If I said it did not hurt my feelings I would be lying . Gossip hurts everyone's feelings if they are normal .

I have dealt with negative gossip my adult life and it does not get any easier . I just have learned to weed out those friends but it still hurts . Anyone who spread eagles for mens magazines you better be prepared for it . The whole US is able to see you if they chose to . Its public knowledge . So with that being said Im used to this behavior . No one should ever say they are used to being talked negatively about .
Guys if you see a women being slapped or bullied in parking lot and you do nothing about it . You are no better than the person doing it . Same goes for GOSSIP its mental abuse and knowing its going on and your a part of it makes it not right at all.
Since covid I have been bringing mental awareness to social media to talk about and help others . Suicide is up by 30% guys . This is a problem a huge problem . Be a person that is a solution not the problem . I really have found out who my real friends are through all of this for the past few weeks /months . You can keep your head down and say nothing , you can burry my thread and you can choose to continue to gossip about me . But just know I have thicker skin to this than some ladies , one day you could really damage a providers spirit and how do you want to feel about yourself at the end of the day when you lay your head down to sleep ???
Old 10-26-2021, 10:14 AM   #19
MJewel
Macey Jewel

User ID: 551905
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
For any provider or client that supports Macey Jewel or Arealone please don’t contact me . Leave me completely alone . Don’t ask me about anything or about Macey don’t message me .You are entitled to your opinion about me but keep it to your self . You don’t have to use my services . This is America it’s all about choices .Shame on you Macey , months later to continue this harassment and to get a client to help you do it . You two know that bullying is against the law ??? So is harassment . Macey I have been loud and clear my feelings towards you . Stay away from me go away leave me alone . I will never forgive you for what you have done . Stop talking about me , stop calling providers about me and clients . Just STOP �� you reach out to Anyone any everyone that will
Listen . People go there separate ways every day . I want a divorce from you . Whatever is is I want away from you . Never in my life have I seen anything like This . I feel like I’m in fatal attraction .
For all you reading this saying poor Macey , it’s called cause and affect I’m sure you guys leaned it In elementary school , Macey is the cause and I’m the effect . No one would be this upset and take a thread out if they weren’t being harassed .
??? What H***is going on now? I do NOT know Arealone? and this
excerpt you wrote is stolen from a text I sent you in August you are plagiarizing from my text. Actually everything she's saying she has switched the characters. You harassed me. You bullied me. " I wanna divorce whatever this is I want off" is a text I sent you when you would not stop harassing me from 9 different numbers. So I reached out to authorities to get help to get you to STOP! Its working in our personal life I am glad. I am not besties with anyone on this site. I repeat I DO NOT KNOW WHO AREALONE IS? But folks I did save all the texts from Lauren one in particular stated " I will ruin your business" Folks I simply wanna be left alone to do my job. The harassment and bullying has come at me by Lauren like an angry honey badger.
I am the one whom has been harassed by Lauren. I want off of here. this place is nothing but toxic and seems to be run by her and Ginger the queen bees. She attempted several times to tell me Ginger outed my real name on Twitter last summer to try an somehow get my feathers ruffled and I didn't care. she has spoken disparagingly of all the men on this sight. She had told me many times how much she hates the business and how cheap all of the clients are on eccie! I am the one that wants this chic to leave me alone.
But yet you all believe her. Btw if anyone has heard of an investigation on PDH that's a lie too. There is nothing of the kind. Just a simple call to her from authorities to never contact me again. Which It was imperative I put in place since she got my very own fleshly sister involved on Facebook and attempted to Baker act me! This is ridiculous! There is a plethora of texts/harassment none of you are aware of. I simply wanna be left alone and I am not here to attack her. I simply wanna be left out of toxic drama. I am simply sick of this. Please Lauren leave me out of your posts. Just like the liberal you are you switch the narrative. LETS GO BRANDON!!! Im out leave me alone and out of all your toxic endeavors.
MJewel is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 10:39 AM   #20
MJewel
Macey Jewel

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Dunno who would read this and say poor Macey. It makes me think poor Lauren.
That's exactly the narrative Lauren is creating. You all are falling for it. I am genuine and really really want as far away from this as possible. Which is one of many reasons I am going to FL shortly for the winter. You that post on hear are being manipulated by her. But that is your ignorance to let her pull the wool over your eyes. Lauren gave my website to my fleshly sister in 2017 and caused me a huge shitstorm. So I left the biz for 3 years!! Theres sooo much many of you are not aware of. She knows what to say and how to behave and it's all fake. Please any and all of you be careful. I just want off this crazy train!
Old 10-26-2021, 11:29 AM   #21
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I do not understand, what is a fleshly sister?
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 11:30 AM   #22
MJewel
Macey Jewel

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
I do not understand, what is a fleshly sister?
My sibling
Old 10-26-2021, 11:33 AM   #23
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

Good read MJ that was comical to read . You have a very distorted view of the truth . But your also 34 and you don’t know Arealone or Arkylegend and your account was hacked . Girl this is 2021 if anyone has told you that . In July 2021 you outed me in a video with you talking giving my real life info and a client that’s not on here . You sent it to a member on This board that barely new me at the time and had him forward it to me because I blocked you . I was going to turn it into P411 to have you banned . Outing real life information to clients is against all rules Macey . I told you I would call prosecutor for harassment if you did not leave me alone . So you then beat me to the punch and told the police department I was a prostitute that would not leave YOU alone . Good thing the officer thought you were nuts and put no more thought into it . Macey do you know what discrete means ??? You can not call police and tell them someone is a prostitute or out them in a video . This is the hobby it’s all about discretion . It’s complete unreal everything you have done including trashing me to clients and Alexa during your short friendship with her . You have crossed so many boundaries with trust and discretion. I have the video under lock and key and you you have absolutely pushed me to the limit with your lies and insanity . I should of turned the video over a long time ago to and this would not be going on today .

Now let’s get back on topic about gossip
Old 10-26-2021, 12:00 PM   #24
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:

Well for someone who has said they don't deal in gossip and dislike it it's all I have read in this thread. Someone, probably you as you started the accusations, put forth facts other than just innuendo.

I am beginning to believe this is nothing more than just trying to target another provider who you have a beef with. Wouldn't be the first time. Are we going to have a thread in couple weeks how everything is fine that you have kissed & made up? Do believe we have seen it happen not long ago! 🤷♂️
WMJ4657 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 12:26 PM   #25
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMJ4657 View Post
Well for someone who has said they don't deal in gossip and dislike it it's all I have read in this thread. Someone, probably you as you started the accusations, put forth facts other than just innuendo.

I am beginning to believe this is nothing more than just trying to target another provider who you have a beef with. Wouldn't be the first time. Are we going to have a thread in couple weeks how everything is fine that you have kissed & made up? Do believe we have seen it happen not long ago! 🤷♂️
Thank you for your thoughts . Im sure everyone will take your words in consideration. Im sorry you feel that I am targeting Macey . It’s very sad on here what people actually believe . You are entitled to your thoughts and opinions , thank you
Old 10-26-2021, 12:51 PM   #26
drive10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I don’t hobby much ,but in my opinion with All the he said she said I wouldn’t see either one of these lady’s if new to this site seeing all this drama. I hope they have vented and feed better, by the way I have never met or talked to either one of these lady’s.
drive10 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 01:18 PM   #27
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by drive10 View Post
I don’t hobby much ,but in my opinion with All the he said she said I wouldn’t see either one of these lady’s if new to this site seeing all this drama. I hope they have vented and feed better, by the way I have never met or talked to either one of these lady’s.
Drive10 thank you publicly telling me you would never see me you have been a member since 2015 and as you said rarely hobby . In seven years you have never called my service so your really not hurting my feelings . Does this pertain to how gossip can effect mental health by you saying you have never seen me ??? I’m confused ��
Old 10-26-2021, 01:45 PM   #28
drive10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Lauren I didn’t say I wouldn’t see you . If you read close I said if someone new to this site. Sorry you misunderstood.
drive10 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 01:52 PM   #29
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

It’s very sad what you pack of wolves have done to me including your ring leader Arealone , I nor Alexa nor Ginger deserved any of it . Gossiping about others in private is hurtful and mean . These people on this board that know I’m telling the truth about all of this but there to damn afraid to speak up . Why would you let a provider and one person do all of this . You may not like me or Ginger or Alexa , but it’s just wrong . No one deserves this treatment and then to have it passed around . I’m so embarrassed . I could care less about the thread you guys have already talked so much about me what does it matter now . Go ahead and act like I don’t exist and can laugh in other threads , but at the end of the day it’s all WRONG
Old 10-26-2021, 01:55 PM   #30
MJewel
Macey Jewel

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Good read MJ that was comical to read . You have a very distorted view of the truth . But your also 34 and you don’t know Arealone or Arkylegend and your account was hacked . Girl this is 2021 if anyone has told you that . In July 2021 you outed me in a video with you talking giving my real life info and a client that’s not on here . You sent it to a member on This board that barely new me at the time and had him forward it to me because I blocked you . I was going to turn it into P411 to have you banned . Outing real life information to clients is against all rules Macey . I told you I would call prosecutor for harassment if you did not leave me alone . So you then beat me to the punch and told the police department I was a prostitute that would not leave YOU alone . Good thing the officer thought you were nuts and put no more thought into it . Macey do you know what discrete means ??? You can not call police and tell them someone is a prostitute or out them in a video . This is the hobby it’s all about discretion . It’s complete unreal everything you have done including trashing me to clients and Alexa during your short friendship with her . You have crossed so many boundaries with trust and discretion. I have the video under lock and key and you you have absolutely pushed me to the limit with your lies and insanity . I should of turned the video over a long time ago to and this would not be going on today .

Never turned you or anyone into police for prostitution. I simply made it so you could no longer harass me thru text. I’m just done with this platform. You all have fun. With all your drama/toxicity. I live in a glass house I would never throw stones.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women