Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163001
Yssup Rider60645
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48582
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42269
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36670
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2014, 12:19 PM   #16
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by want2c View Post
1st Busch didn't pay the ransom, the money was privately raised. Busch was following the law, since there is no law preventing the private payment of ransom. There was nothing he could do to prevent it in the case mentioned in the OP. But don't let the facts get in the way.

I thinck you're on to something.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 01:40 PM   #17
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

There was no original question. Too much caffeine?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 03:21 PM   #18
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
If it was ok for Bush to negotiate with al Qaeda then it is ok for Obie to? They paid out $300,000 indirectly, and didn't get either one back.
IVA- please let's not forget Obama negotiated with the Taliban- despite what Whirlaway and his followers say the Taliban are not Al-Queada- 2 totally different groups- Bush negotiated with a known Terrorist group- the only thing the Taliban are guilty of is harboring Osama Bin Laden. Thee afghanTaliban do not have their fingerprints on any international terrorist attacks- they are merely militants who are trying to rid their country of who they view as invaders(United States).
As I stated before- the Taliban have every right to fight for their land- and for the lying POS assholes who want to re-write history and paint the taliban as terrorist than go ahead and remember these are the same so called "terrorist" that Reagan was supporting for 8 years when they(taliban) were fighting the Soviets. Oh and for the record the Taliban when they were battling the soviets were using the same tactics- IED's, roadside bombs, sneak attacks etc against the soviets that they employ against the Americans- only difference were when they were killing soviets we viewed them as heroes and martyrs but when they kill Americans they are terrorist- I guess that's how it works.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 07:07 AM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
IVA- please let's not forget Obama negotiated with the Taliban- despite what Whirlaway and his followers say the Taliban are not Al-Queada- 2 totally different groups- Bush negotiated with a known Terrorist group- the only thing the Taliban are guilty of is harboring Osama Bin Laden. Thee afghanTaliban do not have their fingerprints on any international terrorist attacks- they are merely militants who are trying to rid their country of who they view as invaders(United States).
As I stated before- the Taliban have every right to fight for their land- and for the lying POS assholes who want to re-write history and paint the taliban as terrorist than go ahead and remember these are the same so called "terrorist" that Reagan was supporting for 8 years when they(taliban) were fighting the Soviets. Oh and for the record the Taliban when they were battling the soviets were using the same tactics- IED's, roadside bombs, sneak attacks etc against the soviets that they employ against the Americans- only difference were when they were killing soviets we viewed them as heroes and martyrs but when they kill Americans they are terrorist- I guess that's how it works.
Yeah, WE, the Taliban are a fine, upstanding group .... up standing while they stone women buried up to their necks in soccer fields -- for public spectacle.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 02:54 PM   #20
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
I was asking you Judy,what would you do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
There was no original question. Too much caffeine?
Look Judy, a question.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 05:53 PM   #21
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Yeah, WE, the Taliban are a fine, upstanding group .... up standing while they stone women buried up to their necks in soccer fields -- for public spectacle.
You dumb stupid fuck- I take it you are a Christian correct? Well open up your Bible- stoning has been around since the Biblical days- whether you think it's inhumane or not is your opinion- but there are several countries- I can name 6 nations that still have death by stoning- so to say "stoning" is just done by the Taliban it's pure stupid and shows your lack of knowledge- who are you, me or anyone else to judge how a country dishes out punishment.
Some countries may think the United states is sick minded for allowing gay couples to marry- and were you in an uproar when the U.S was sending millions in economic and weapons aid to the same Taliban when they were fighting the soviets- google what the Taliban would do to a soviet soldier if caught- but it was ok back then right because the Taliban in the 80's were the good guys right? The Taliban perhaps stoned her because of adultery which is forbidden in Islamic law and punished by stoning- their laws not ours- is that any worst than when Blacks were being lynched in the 60's for just being Black? Which one is the worst of the 2- stoning a woman who committed adultery when the woman was aware that under Sharia law stoning was the sentenced if you got caught or lynching an innocent person because they just happened to be black?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You dumb stupid fuck- I take it you are a Christian correct? Well open up your Bible- stoning has been around since the Biblical days- whether you think it's inhumane or not is your opinion- but there are several countries- I can name 6 nations that still have death by stoning- so to say "stoning" is just done by the Taliban it's pure stupid and shows your lack of knowledge- who are you, me or anyone else to judge how a country dishes out punishment.
Some countries may think the United states is sick minded for allowing gay couples to marry- and were you in an uproar when the U.S was sending millions in economic and weapons aid to the same Taliban when they were fighting the soviets- google what the Taliban would do to a soviet soldier if caught- but it was ok back then right because the Taliban in the 80's were the good guys right? The Taliban perhaps stoned her because of adultery which is forbidden in Islamic law and punished by stoning- their laws not ours- is that any worst than when Blacks were being lynched in the 60's for just being Black? Which one is the worst of the 2- stoning a woman who committed adultery when the woman was aware that under Sharia law stoning was the sentenced if you got caught or lynching an innocent person because they just happened to be black?
You're the dumb, stupid fuck, WE, because you're the ignoramus defending the Taliban in the year 2014!

Unlike your ignorant ass, WE, Reagan, in fact, had a plan when he gave the Taliban weapons, jackass! Reagan's plan was to supply the Taliban and help bring down the Soviet Union, WE!

Guess what, WE? Like the Berlin Wall, the Soviet Union came tumbling down, you stupid jackass! Reagan's plan worked in 1989 and it was gone by 1991, WE; whereas, your stupid ass is defending the Taliban in 2014, WE!

Furthermore, WE, your ignorant, out-of-context and bent POV regarding Reagan's dealings with the Taliban has as much relevancy and legitimacy as criticizing FDR for this picture and alliance:

Hence, WE, you're a hypocrite if you have a problem with what Reagan did and choose to remain silent about the tanks, trucks, planes, machine guns, tankers, and other war making materiel FDR gave to Stalin: Stalin -- one of the top five mass murderers in world history, WE.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:02 PM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
You're the dumb, stupid fuck, WE, because you're the ignoramus defending the Taliban in the year 2014!

Unlike your ignorant ass, WE, Reagan, in fact, had a plan when he gave the Taliban weapons, jackass! Reagan's plan was to supply the Taliban and help bring down the Soviet Union, WE!

Guess what, WE? Like the Berlin Wall, the Soviet Union came tumbling down, you stupid jackass! Reagan's plan worked in 1989 and it was gone by 1991, WE; whereas, your stupid ass is defending the Taliban in 2014, WE!

Furthermore, WE, your ignorant, out-of-context and bent POV regarding Reagan's dealings with the Taliban has as much relevancy and legitimacy as criticizing FDR for this picture and alliance:

Hence, WE, you're a hypocrite if you have a problem with what Reagan did and choose to remain silent about the tanks, trucks, planes, machine guns, tankers, and other war making materiel FDR gave to Stalin: Stalin -- one of the top five mass murderers in world history, WE.
No YOU are!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 10:10 PM   #24
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
whereas, your stupid ass is defending the Taliban in 2014, WE!
Wrong again Mr. Idiot! The only one who has openly defended the Taliban on these pages was your butt buddy and favorite first cousin, Trendy The "Trending" Idiot,

Trendy moonlights as a Wannabee Taliban Commander! Get a rope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I believe the Taliban Commander.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 10:29 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Wrong again Mr. Idiot! The only one who has openly defended the Taliban was your butt buddy and favorite cousin, Trendy The "Trending" Idiot & Wannabee Taliban Commander.
You couldn't find the LZ, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, so no one expects that you might do anything other than flounder and sputter when you try to land on the facts, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.

Here's WE defending the Taliban, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat:

Quote:
IVA- please let's not forget Obama negotiated with the Taliban- despite what Whirlaway and his followers say the Taliban are not Al-Queada- 2 totally different groups- Bush negotiated with a known Terrorist group- the only thing the Taliban are guilty of is harboring Osama Bin Laden. Thee afghanTaliban do not have their fingerprints on any international terrorist attacks- they are merely militants who are trying to rid their country of who they view as invaders(United States) .
As I stated before- the Taliban have every right to fight for their land- and for the lying POS assholes who want to re-write history and paint the taliban as terrorist than go ahead and remember these are the same so called "terrorist" that Reagan was supporting for 8 years when they(taliban) were fighting the Soviets.
Oh and for the record the Taliban when they were battling the soviets were using the same tactics- IED's, roadside bombs, sneak attacks etc against the soviets that they employ against the Americans- only difference were when they were killing soviets we viewed them as heroes and martyrs but when they kill Americans they are terrorist- I guess that's how it works.

Here's what WE evidently didn't read, or is stupidly ignoring, about the Taliban's terrorist activities that happened this very week, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat:

7 more bodies found after Pakistan airport terrorist attack
By Sophia Saifi, Holly Yan and Aliza Kassim, CNN
updated 7:13 AM EDT, Tue June 10, 2014

The Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility for the assault on the country's largest and busiest airport.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/09/world/...cks/index.html

Here's some more facts WE evidently didn't read, or is stupidly ignoring, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat:

Old 06-12-2014, 11:35 PM   #26
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Bush negotiated with a known Terrorist group- the only thing the Taliban are guilty of is harboring Osama Bin Laden.
1. Please provide the names of any terrorists Bush or Reagan traded to get hostages/POW's because I can provide 5 names Obama gave up.

2. Did you read the UN mass murder charges about 2 of the 5 released?? Sure seems there is evidence of them as Taliban leaders who are guilty of more than harboring OBL.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 02:11 AM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Look Judy, a question.
About what? This question thing is pretty hard for you isn't it.
Old 06-13-2014, 02:12 AM   #28
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:

So you're okay with stoning someone? You're a sick fuck.
Old 06-13-2014, 02:22 AM   #29
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I think you all need a history lesson and an analogy.

The Taliban did not exist in 1980. The Mujahideen did. They're were fighting the invaders of their country. They had done nothing to the Soviet Union except exist. Yes, there were the "good guys".

In 1789 the French people rose up against the monarchy. They were tired of being taxed to death (aren't we all). They did kill some people that resisted. They were the "good guys".

By 2000 the Taliban which now existed to rule Afghanistan since the Soviets were long gone. They killed their own people, blew up ancient artifacts, and exported terrorism to the world. They were also a base to launch attacks against the United States. They are "bad guys".

By 1790 the French had finished their revolution and now they were attacking each other. Over 17,000 people were beheaded by the guillotine including some former leaders of the revolution. Just being a landed gentry or noble could get you the death penalty. They created Napoleon who took the revolution to other countries. They had become "bad guys".

Trying to equate what someone was at an earlier time to what they are now is dishonest. You have to take them as they are now. Islamic terrorists are our enemy and should always be treated as such.
Old 06-13-2014, 05:45 AM   #30
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
About what? This question thing is pretty hard for you isn't it.
LOL not as hard as it is for you...Dismissed.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women