Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60838
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42512
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36939
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2012, 09:09 PM   #16
Farmers Daughter
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 611576
My ECCIE Reviews

P411 is the best of them all and I love the site. No bs, no extra gossip or he say she say drama. Just straight to the point of what you need to know and a section for Okays is great and eccie should take notes and somehow make a section on here too. Trying to get girls to respond for references is really hard at times especially when they are desperate for business and feel that each client should see them and only them. I have ran into this experience so much especially with older and plus size females who don't want to give a reference check or gives false info on a great gentlemen. There is enough playtime to go around girls so stop being so catty and possessive and lets watch out for each other. As Ms. Elena said there is a short list of girls who I call or even trust and she is definitely one of them.
Farmers Daughter is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:26 PM   #17
Guest110512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

P411 wants way too much personal info in my opinion so I won't play in their sandbox. I am not paying $90 per year either. I am aware that certain providers wouldn't make decent references by am saddened to hear there appears to be such a rift between so many providers. I also fail to understand how P411 would work if a provider is willing to give another provider a false reference. Wouldn't this have a similar effect on their ability to ok a guy if the gals don't mark them as ok or give false references on them? Glad I still have the cold shower to resort to!
Guest110512 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 10:27 PM   #18
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

MMS,

I don't think I'd call it a rift, but let me give you some examples of what some providers will do once contacted by another for a reference.

1. Provider calls Hooker 1 for reference. Hooker 1 gives a good reference, but then calls the client as soon as she hangs up with Provider and asks, "What did I do wrong? Why do you want to see another lady for? How could you see another lady?" Not for nothin, but NO provider has the right to determine who a hobbyist sees.

2. Provider calls Hooker 1 for reference. Hooker 1 gives a good reference. Client makes appointment with Provider. Hooker 1 calls client and offers a deal/discount too good to pass up in order to keep him away from other ladies. Client calls Provider with a bullshit excuse to cancel.

That's just two scenes that play out all the time and for some strange reason, some people seem to think others are just plain too stupid to realize what's truly going on.

With that said, I have no problems giving a reference as long as the client calls me to tell me who will be contacting me (I've had one too many wives call me), I've seen him within the last 6 months and that I truly remember him as I don't keep records. You can see who you wish, I'm not your girlfriend or wife and I don't own your dick.

There used to be honor amongst thieves in this business, I so miss the old school way of hooking.........sigh.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 01:30 AM   #19
Guest110512
Account Disabled

Yes you and I both miss the old school way. I am dumbfounded that anyone would pull this kind of crap. How big of set of balls would Hooker 1 have to have to call the client out of the blue?
By the way I am glad you don't own my dick. I need it for other other purposes on a daily basis. However if you ever need to rent my dick I am sure we could come to an agreement. I am not cheap and easy but I am affordable and agreeable.
Out of curiosity just what do you do when a wife calls?
Old 08-05-2012, 06:18 AM   #20
Farmers Daughter
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Like Elena said not a rift, just have to be selective with who you call. All the real good providers who are on top of everything especially on p411 respond to answer my reference check. I also dont keep a list on paper because never know and I have nicknames for everyone instead of real names plus I put my info in short hand so pretty much only I understand. Just as Elena said there have been a some who call and use a provider as a reference and then provider tries to call back client after she gives me the okay and tries to cut a deal with client when she calls him herself.It's sad but true what some girls have stooped to doing. The top tier girls don't do this becuase their services and beautiful looks keeps the repeats and new friends coming. I wish I could go back in time with you Ms. Elena and experience the lifestyle back then with you. The way I see it is if you have great and attentive service and unkeep everything along with manicures etc... you should have no worries. Now as we know every guy wants to stick his dick in something new every now and then and can't blame them, hell I like to play with a new girl every now and then too in my freetime. Maybe one day I can finally meet Ms. Elena and make her kitty puuuuurrrr. Thats going on the top of my bucket list.
Old 08-05-2012, 07:09 AM   #21
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

LOL I had no idea this kind of stuff goes on.

How about scenario 3:

Hooker1 calls hooker2, asks have you seen this grits guy. Hooker2 says yeah, and he's so damn ugly I'll pay you a hundred myself if you'll keep him away from me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
MMS,

I don't think I'd call it a rift, but let me give you some examples of what some providers will do once contacted by another for a reference.

1. Provider calls Hooker 1 for reference. Hooker 1 gives a good reference, but then calls the client as soon as she hangs up with Provider and asks, "What did I do wrong? Why do you want to see another lady for? How could you see another lady?" Not for nothin, but NO provider has the right to determine who a hobbyist sees.

2. Provider calls Hooker 1 for reference. Hooker 1 gives a good reference. Client makes appointment with Provider. Hooker 1 calls client and offers a deal/discount too good to pass up in order to keep him away from other ladies. Client calls Provider with a bullshit excuse to cancel.

That's just two scenes that play out all the time and for some strange reason, some people seem to think others are just plain too stupid to realize what's truly going on.

With that said, I have no problems giving a reference as long as the client calls me to tell me who will be contacting me (I've had one too many wives call me), I've seen him within the last 6 months and that I truly remember him as I don't keep records. You can see who you wish, I'm not your girlfriend or wife and I don't own your dick.

There used to be honor amongst thieves in this business, I so miss the old school way of hooking.........sigh.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 07:29 AM   #22
huskerguyomaha
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

LOL! Somehow this really cracked me up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
I'm not your girlfriend or wife and I don't own your dick.
You also have me wondering if there is some subliminal message in your choice of words in your example - provider and hooker, is there a difference? LOL!

But seriously, based on the examples you gave, don't you then have to take anything written on those so-called "blacklist sites" with a degree of skepticism? We all know that some of the stuff written in reviews on here is complete BS. For example, saying a provider does certain things or provides certain services when in fact she does not (e.g lfk, dfk or greek). Quite frankly, there are certain people on here I respect and whose reviews I trust and quite a few I do not. Couldn't the same be said for some of the material on the blacklist sites as well?

For example, let's say a client is a regular or semi-regular with Provider A. But lately to him things seem to be in a rut and his visits with her are starting to get like married sex. Client sees an ad for Provider B that get's little head's attention and he calls Provider B for an appointment and uses Provider A as a reference with or without Provider A's knowledge. Provider B calls Provider A. Provider A has grown quite dependent on the regular income she gets from client and does not want to lose it. Provider A not only gives client a bad reference, but just to be a mean vindictive witch also goes out to the blacklist site and posts all kinds of negatives about the client in an effort to keep other providers from seeing her client.

Couldn't this happen? Does this happen?
huskerguyomaha is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 08:39 AM   #23
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

MMS.......OK, when I get back on Thurs. I'd like to rent your dick. How much is your donation and is it for a full hour? None of this one pop thing and then kick me out.

How do I handle a wife calling? I play stupid or tell her a great story that usually makes them believe that her husband is a saint unless she has concrete proof that he's not.

Jane......you flatter me, thank you. We seem to think a like on these matters. Yes, its true that guys love to have a new kitty to pet. Now, some guys like to have the same lady because they click and that's great when it happens. But, you still need to keep it new to some degree......you have to keep piquing his interest and keep the time you spend together fresh.

Grits.....hahahaha I don't think that'll happen.

HGO.......If there is something on one of the blacklist sites, I make sure to go to the others and check it out. I will also look at the lady who left the complaint and see what her track is like.

I'm sure that scenario could happen and probably has happened. That's why I miss the old school ways of hobbying because you didn't have scandalous so called providers messing with a guy's life or hobby life.

>sigh<
Old 08-05-2012, 08:43 AM   #24
Farmers Daughter
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I really hope that does not happen and no one has had to experience that. If some provider is that dependant on that one client then something must be off or flawed with her appearance, attitude or her service skills or lack of. There is plenty to go around and the hobby is alive and well . I have had one provider give me a real bad report on a gentlemen and then I talked to two others and their stories were praising him . I wish this didn't happen at all.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:16 AM   #25
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

After my initial two encounters, I used those references to join P411.

Since then, I have simply let my P411 oks speak for themselves. I am limiting myself to the ladies on that site. Between the two cities I visit regularly, I have nearly 300 ladies to choose from. No drama, so all this stuff is new to me.

I am curious about one thing though. I can see a list of the ladies who have ok'd me. I cannot see or do not even know if the ladies can leave additional info beyond the basic OK. When you view my account on P411 and look at my ok's, is it the equivalent of opening an FBI dossier? I've always wanted to know.

Ms Elena: +10 points to you. You are the first lady I've encountered on these forums who knew the distinction between "peaking" and "piquing."

My curiosity is now simultaniously piqued and peaked.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 10:14 AM   #26
guest090512-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Ah...Grits is a clever fellow.

On p411, all the girls can see is OK or not. That's what dear Jane was saying--no additional drama or he said / she said.

As for this meeting of the kitties, I would like to officially volunteer my "mediation" services.
guest090512-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:09 AM   #27
Guest102612
Account Disabled

User ID: 140343
My ECCIE Reviews

If any provider asks for a referral from me I give it and I don't call the client, that just makes for bad business. I know if I was a client and my provider was calling me I would run. To wife/girlfriend like for me and what if their wife answered the phone. I would never jeopardize me clients by calling.
I also only ok a client after seeing them. I would be putting other providers lives at risk if I gave ok's for clients I have not seen and thats just not cool.
Guest102612 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 12:09 PM   #28
Guest110512
Account Disabled

MsE....if you want multiple pops from me I will have to toss in the second hour for free, I am not as young as I once was and recharging takes time! As far as the donation I would be willing to barter on that. I recall something of a speciality food you took to a m&g.
Old 08-05-2012, 12:50 PM   #29
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Grits.......I'm a smart cookie at times. I'm glad I piqued your interest.

As for the P411 stuff.......The ladies can only see the profile that you yourself have filled out and then we can see who gave you an OK and when they gave it. I always tell my clients to fill out as much as you can in your profile so the ladies get a feel for who you are.....especially the box below the basic profile info. In that box you can put what you like....what you're seeking.....and to tell the ladies to not wear perfume, etc. Stuff like that.

MMS........ahhhh you're referring to my infamous tamales that I bring to the M&G's I host. I don't know.....it takes a pretty special kinda person to make me fork over my tamales.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:49 PM   #30
ThekNight
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Again folks, that's what P411 is for. You can join with provider's verifying you for a free month or two.....or you can pay $90 for a year and have the ladies give you OK's after they've seen you. If you wish to join, tell them I sent you.
I have seen two providers that are on P411. Are you saying I can join and get a few months free to try it out if my two providers verify me.
ThekNight is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women