Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2015, 09:54 AM   #16
KaylaRyder
Back and better then ever

User ID: 247010
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ik aj has alot to deal with on the board, but she took that responsibility on... so at some point she must have felt she had the extra time to moderate the drama... IMO the way aj handles herself and the drama is wrong! Victoria u are sweet and an awesome provider and women but I agree to disagree with u on this one...
KaylaRyder is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 09:55 AM   #17
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
plastic man wished the op jimmie well ...and blessed him ...then the usual sad ...angry ol cuckolds came into his thread ...to shit out their hate and venom ...and jimmies wonder whats wrong in upset?

...just look at the above ...a probably miserable soul who has on occasion wished ...death on members here ...and now attacks a longtime funnel and mod ...just wow

...seems its all about the ...agendas ...of a few whiners ...who want to silence anyone with a ...different point of view
Amen to that.

The number of modtards needed to control a board is unachievable if the fuck- and hook-tards don't make an effort to hold each other accountable.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:17 AM   #18
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Some of you Upsetters are missing a couple key points...and I'm surprised you don't get it.

You blame the mods for not controlling your forums, yet when they control them the way you want, you bitch about censorship and locking threads.

Second, it takes two people for one of them to be upset. It takes someone to say something, and it takes another person to dislike it. Which would you rather control, the person who says it, or the person who dislikes it? In my experience, you need a moderator to change the first, but you only need yourself to change the second. A good moderator doesn't try to control their forum with infractions, they issue infractions for the rules they need to issue infractions for, and let the forum members set the tone for the rest.

If someone says something you don't like, ask yourself, why do I dislike it? And then ask yourself, should I post my dislike for it? If you answer the second question in the affirmative, you better realize that you're absolutely no different then the person who posted the thing you dislike.

This is the Interwebs...suck it up and deal...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:19 AM   #19
Guest061315
Account Disabled

User ID: 206353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyisgreat View Post
this is simply the results of the present mods like aj and Bruno that turn of deaf ear 100 times a day when aholes like jj ag and pm speak hate and stupidity and the laugh along while decent providers and hobbyists disappear several months ago there were 104 showcases in wny now # is 80 thank u mods for ruining this board amazing aJ makes her living in a illegal tax free business yet sides with hateful ignorant people her refer to her as cunt funnels and everything else. Ohwell maybe the haters are rights thanks guys
Well your very welcome tiny..I noticed this is the first thread in awhile where your not cursing someone out..nice to see that from you..much better side to show of yourself..
And btw..I really cant take the credit for chasing people away..
However if you have an issue with me being a mod..you can pm st c..
And as far as the bizness im in..I see you have no problem contributing to this biz by the number or reviews you do..and saying I dont pay taxes..well you are just making assumptions there..so before you start accusing someone of something you have no knowledge of..its best to keepthe gossiping to something you actually know abt with me..
You saw me one time close to 5 or so years ago..you know absolutely nothing abt me...
So dont talk abt me like you do.

Best of luck tk!
Guest061315 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:26 AM   #20
Guest061315
Account Disabled

User ID: 206353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl View Post
Ik aj has alot to deal with on the board, but she took that responsibility on... so at some point she must have felt she had the extra time to moderate the drama... IMO the way aj handles herself and the drama is wrong! Victoria u are sweet and an awesome provider and women but I agree to disagree with u on this one...
And that ms trisha is your opinion..why dont you step up and mod a bunch of delinquents
That think they are so special they can do and say what they want when they want and feel that the consequences of their action are above the guidelines...
Then they come to s thread and literally throw themselfs down on the floor kickin and screaming throwing a tantrum cuz their feelings got hurt.

You poor dear..heres a bottle of warm milk for ya..

Im not here to be your friend..I could care even less if you dont like me..and another thing..your not pulling any bills off my wall..so how you feel is irrelevant to me..go cry about it to a gent thats paying you to to service him...

Best of luck tk
Guest061315 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:46 AM   #21
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Encounters: 2

It's freaking message board.

If it gets too hot, go somewhere else.

Appears to me that quite a few of the members know one another, maybe know one another a little too well, and have sore rearends over some of the issues that get tossed around.

If you maintain a little perspective you may find that some of these hard feelings become comedy gold to people who don't screw themselves into the ground over bullshit that occurs on a whore board.

I'm sorry, as an outsider this shit is hilarious to me. And I would be willing to bet I've fucked up just as royally playing around with my cock as 90% of you butt hurt folks.

Thanks for the laughs though, really makes my day quite a bit of the time.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 11:43 AM   #22
KaylaRyder
Back and better then ever

User ID: 247010
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj14620 View Post
And that ms trisha is your opinion..why dont you step up and mod a bunch of delinquents
That think they are so special they can do and say what they want when they want and feel that the consequences of their action are above the guidelines...
Then they come to s thread and literally throw themselfs down on the floor kickin and screaming throwing a tantrum cuz their feelings got hurt.

You poor dear..heres a bottle of warm milk for ya..

Im not here to be your friend..I could care even less if you dont like me..and another thing..your not pulling any bills off my wall..so how you feel is irrelevant to me..go cry about it to a gent thats paying you to to service him...

Best of luck tk
I am way to busy to be a mod, not worth my time or stress lol I also have no nead to cry to myself or any one else.. breath AJ breath..... : )
KaylaRyder is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 12:18 PM   #23
BillCosby
Registered Member

Be less squabbling in here if y'all.....took breaks fer....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bc.jpg (6.0 KB, 242 views)
BillCosby is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 01:16 PM   #24
Highwayman64
Ambassador

Encounters: 70

All right ladies and gents.....enough is enough! Tomkat said his peace enough said, no need for insults and all the shit thats taking another member away.
Highwayman64 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 01:24 PM   #25
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillCosby View Post
Be less squabbling in here if y'all.....took breaks fer....
I love me some chocolate pudding!! Actually had some at lunch today

Again best of luck TK
Guest031416-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 04:50 PM   #26
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyisgreat View Post
this is simply the results of the present mods like aj and Bruno that turn of deaf ear 100 times a day when aholes like jj ag and pm speak hate and stupidity and the laugh along while decent providers and hobbyists disappear several months ago there were 104 showcases in wny now # is 80 thank u mods for ruining this board amazing aJ makes her living in a illegal tax free business yet sides with hateful ignorant people her refer to her as cunt funnels and everything else. Ohwell maybe the haters are rights thanks guys
you do know that some of the missing Upset NY showcases the lady's have not logged on or been reviewed in years.
Others they took down themselves and then retired or went UTR.

example
na, I deleted that as not a good idea(as I have no idea why)
but she logs on still, but does not post
you can look some up yourself
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 05:27 PM   #27
BillCosby
Registered Member

TK be needun som phreshhh pudding to loosin up
BillCosby is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 05:57 PM   #28
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Has anyone set the over/under on when TK will be back?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 12:08 AM   #29
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Taint gonna happen.....
Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 01:23 AM   #30
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Right away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celso View Post
Taint gonna happen.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat1963 View Post
Amelia, You are one of the sweetest, kindest and understanding woman I have ever had the pleasure of being with. You helped me understand what Sexxi Lexxi is going through right now and why she is treating me the way she is. You gave me hope in a situation about 5 months ago when I thought it was hopeless. You mean more to me than you can possibly imagine. I hope that we soon see more of each other! You truly have been and ARE an ANGEL to me !!!

Love you babe xoxo. Tomkat1963
J.J. Walker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women